humanProcess

Could 5-meo-dmt change humanity for good?

15 posts in this topic

Martin ball in his books compares different methods to come to non duality. Five being one of the quickest methods. When endogenous release of Five is reliably repeatable, like happened to phd Ball and others, then there this could be the most powerful route mankind has ever had!!

MAPS (research) is lessening the taboo on entheogens(psychedelics). If the taboo is lessened psychologist will research this more and a successful and smart way will be developed. It will become more and more easy to become enlightened. IF much people become enlightened the world will become a different place.

Are we at the brink of a massive shift of humanity? This is so huge, it boggles the mind.

radiating-light.jpg?w=363&h=272

Edited by humanProcess

@KaRzual This avatar, this ecosystem of cells, this energetic god vehicle  is dead serious. If we somehow find a path towards quicker easier enlightenment that would be a MASSIVE game changer. We now can compare and use different traditions together, have more nondual realized people who write sharper and sharper and we have new entheogens. The chance of a big shift has never been better.

Edited by humanProcess

8 hours ago, humanProcess said:

Are we at the brink of a massive shift of humanity? This is so huge, it boggles the mind.

radiating-light.jpg?w=363&h=272

I never use 5 meo, but can you imagine that it is mandatory for adults to use shrooms or 5 meo for every month. ? ? everyone walk around awake as f... ? ? 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Not entirely impossible. MAPS is doing more and more research and this will lead to entheogen acceptance. In a past time there was acceptance but not 5-meo popularity and mckennia who  wasnt going for nonduality.  When the tabboo gets lesser and lesser, who knows what will happen!

Edited by humanProcess

16 minutes ago, humanProcess said:

@James123 Not entirely impossible. MAPS is doing more and more research and this will lead to entheogen acceptance. In a past time there was acceptance but not 5-meo popularity and mckennia who  wasnt going for nonduality.  When the tabboo gets lesser and lesser, who knows what will happen!

Over 6 gr shrooms is life changing. Shrooms are great tool for non duality. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I think it would be to complex and nuance than that. And who said humanity needs to change? dose 5meo not show you everything Is perfect as it is no? if god wants to change humanity he will, how dare we get in the way 

@Globalcollective I am trying to inspire. If one ant finds a route towards its goal it leaves a trail for the other ants. If we make this path a good path , a well known path, a not tabood path we can make this shift.

How can we get in the way of god ,  I thought we are god vehicles?

They said the same in the 1960s of the lsd, and who remembers. In my country, Spain, before 2020 no one knew what it is the 5 meo ... well, now, every 10 days there is news about the bufo alvarius, a famous who dead, etc. there are shamans charging 150 for three sessions. I asked one of them out of curiosity and he didn't know anything about 5 meo , he only knew the toad venum, but he told me the natural is much better. He told me never to do it alone because most of the spirits out there are good, but there are also evil ones and without a shaman there, they can do idk what. no comments. Conclusion: I think it will be forbidden shortly 

Edited by cobalto
Mistake

@cobalto This time is different. This time its more towards non-duality, non duality is described better and we have a more powerful molecule for this.  The research result base is growing.

There is a spiral pattern towards the way we treat psychoactive substances. At first alcohol got abolished totally, nowadays we think more nuanced about this. A same spiral pattern is likely towards entheogens.

Everything can be misused even your kitchen fork if you use it as a weapon, should we then forbid being alive?

Edited by humanProcess

4 minutes ago, humanProcess said:

This time is different.

Famous last words :D 

@humanProcess agree that there are differences. no one is going to use 5 meo as a recreational drug. I used it for about 6 months and if I think about the change that my life has made ... it has been great, but it has not been only for the 5 meo. I became interested in the depths of the mind and began to investigate. I found the mushrooms ... a revolution. then the salvia... well I don't know what to say about the salvia. and got to 5 meo. I used it and in a day I went from being materialistic to spiritual. It's a trick? I do not know. But my mind is on it now 80% of the time. So I agree, 5 meo can be revolutionary for humanity

11 hours ago, humanProcess said:

@cobalto  Great to hear!

According to founder of transpersonal psychology Grof if psychedelics are taken to some point nearly everyone goes toõ spiritual.