Nemo28

Knowing that you are "That', but unable to acknowledge it

61 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Perhaps a new consideration...rather than adding the duality of my feelings, remove the duality that you possess feelings. 

so if i say to myself "There is feelings of loneliness, depression, sadness occuring" would that make anything different Than saying "I am feeling these feelings", isnt this form of detachement?

26 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

probabbly 

Okay fuck that enlightenment shit.

Yes, i had an shattering experience of eternal loneliness, where all things known to be real turned out to be illusions. It was horrible. I also experienced love,god, i saw the dream the god is dreaming and how everything stems out from me, and that i somehow create my reality. This lead me to abandon society and cut all conections with people since there is only Me, and all else is illusion, so i dont want to live with illusion. I thought if i isolate myself the truth shall be revealed, cause i would be stuck with myself. In a way i have found it, its Me, the ""I am"" this is the truth, its doesnt change when all things does, so i discard all things and remain as this witness, but yes i still suffer this loneliness feeling, right now its very intense. 

I usually try to rise above these feelings and thoughts when they happen to me, i guess you could call it a form of detachement. Would you think detachement is good practice? 

Don't try and detach, because ultimately everything is you, but just recognize boredom or control or wanting to do feelings/thoughts are happening, rather then it consuming you and becoming a more fixed reality.

Also everyone you said was illusion and cut off yourself from is you, lol, no need to abandon or try and avoid.  I think it would be useful and enjoyable on some level just to start relating in the world in some way.  Whats there to be afraid of, its forms of you in different and interesting expressions.

@Mu_ Thanks for taking your time and responding to my messages :)

3 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake maybe i already know that im nothing, but it doesnt make my life any more enriching..i feel bored, but i also dont want to change anything that would disturb my peace, so here i am ..

Constant peace sounds great but if it was true you wouldn't know what peace is because there'd be nothing to compare it to. 

Why not just enjoy all experiences of life and then you don't have to try to uphold peace all the time ...it's very exhausting as you probably know ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Why not just enjoy all experiences of life and then you don't have to try to uphold peace all the time ...it's very exhausting as you probably know ❤

even Heroin, opium and crack? :D 

6 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

even Heroin, opium and crack? :D 

:)

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake I personaly am not atracted to these things unless its psychodelics..but sometimes i wonder if they are that different from hard drugs..in the end im just a junky :D 

@Nemo28 It's hopeless. We spend all our life trying to reach others, but turns out it's not possible and we can only unreach ourselves. And that's apparently how we reach the highest love in the first place? I'm not woke but I share some of your fears, like losing the sense of purpose. What's the point of being aware if we're just going to unwrap the flow of time in the most boring deterministic way? (or something like that) Eventually I guess we have to accept truth for what it is.

1 hour ago, Nemo28 said:

so if i say to myself "There is feelings of loneliness, depression, sadness occuring" would that make anything different Than saying "I am feeling these feelings", isnt this form of detachement?

This is full scale identification with thoughts feelings and emotions.

When feelings are identified with as 'MY' feelings, suffering occurs.

These feelings of loneliness, depression and sadness are conditioned thought patterns being identified with and experienced now.

Detachment would imply that they were your thoughts and emotions to begin with, that's the misunderstanding.... it's not a denial bypass or negation of the emotions and thoughts arising either....

You see it's not the thoughts that are the issue, its the identification with them as being YOUR thoughts which causes the illusory experience of 'self' suffering.

It's obvious that if a body experiences trauma abuse neglect etc... conditioned thought patterns will arise... there may be serious social anxiety/phobia/awkwardness fear anger hopelessness everything you can imagine right.

The trick is to simply see things for what they are....a person that got their arm bit off while surfing will probably experience severe anxiety and fear getting back into the water.

A person that got raped or abused might be afraid to be alone or get into another relationship.

So it would seem conditioned thoughts can be a hindrance and a help... for example if the body doesn't go back in the water they will not get eaten by a shark... if a person stays with someone they trust and doesn't get into another relationship they will probably not get raped or abused.

The problem is the pendulum has swung all the way towards full-scale identification with conditioned thought.

You are not a bundle of conditioned thoughts.

So what are you?

54 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake I personaly am not atracted to these things unless its psychodelics..but sometimes i wonder if they are that different from hard drugs..in the end im just a junky :D 

Maybe by someones standards but standards are illusory...

This is complete freedom..❤

@gswva Its going to be fine, we need to trust the intelligence of Life ^^ 

15 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

So what are you?

Just being

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

This is complete freedom..❤

Can complete freedom allow me to manifest dragon in the real life? 

4 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

Can complete freedom allow me to manifest dragon in the real life? 

?

On 19/08/2020 at 0:31 AM, Nemo28 said:

I know that I am the "Self" or the god lets say, i know this cause there is in me this which cant be further reduced, there is this one-ness, presence and equinimity and its totally not disturbed by anything, yet somehow im still unable to accept it, and still seeking something else, this is just ridiculous, why cant i seem to be content with being the "Self" and leave all these doubts behind? I guess i still desire some special state, or some fireworks that come with this realization, some magical powers..but there is nothing special about "It", its just undisturbed peace..

Keep resting in the Self, the boredom or discontentment you feel with that realization is the ego's resistance to it. As you keep resting in the Self slowly you ego starts to dissolve into it and more peace with start to come. 

I remember when I was a Zen Devil.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

16 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

@Bretaña Sé que lo soy, pero es aburrido darse cuenta, ¿qué se supone que debo hacer con eso?

Maybe you had an awakening when your Ayahuasca experience, but now , that remembering , is an ego construction. "I know what I am" is egoic, and sure it's bored. The only way is to be what you are. 

Edited by cobalto

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake

Couldn’t have said it better. ? 

@Nahm ❤ 

"Knowing that you are "That'... but AS THIS

be THIS that you are now, while knowing you're really that

the body and the mind should be one, not divided.

true power lies within wholeness

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny