Mulky

Stage Turquoise entertainment

14 posts in this topic

Curious if anyone has any examples of stage turquoise media entertainment.  Shows/movies streams etc.  I don't mean things that are about stage turquoise, and about the values and ideas associated with turquoise/high consciousness.  I mean something that would be a pleasant form of entertainment to this type of person.  So not a movie about enlightenment, but a movie that has a certain feel to it that is on that sort of wavelength.  it's not as though you're trying to learn, just have some fun and be entertained, but in a way that resonates with a stage turquoise mind.  Thanks :)

Existing. No but for real, I heavily doubt that turquoise people find much pleasure in entertainment.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

I get what you're saying about existing and sitting on a park bench.  that is not something I need to ask about :), my question isn't as deep as your wanting to go here. I'm really just asking if there are any media entertainment that has any appeal to stage turquoise.  There are a million non media answers, that is not what I'm asking about.  Sometimes you just want to sit and watch something on your computer.

@Mulky If you reach that high state of consciousness, you probably will find much more enjoyment in the "real" world instead of sitting in front of a computer and spending hours watching a movie (not that there's anything wrong with that).

@Mulky Yeah I get what you're saying. But still.

You have to understand that Tier 2 people, and especially those who are at Stage Turquoise, operate differently from you and me. They don't care about egoic needs, like entertainment. They care about being, learning, understanding and changing the world.

Turquoise, unlike Yellow, puts more empathizes on learning and understanding through direct experience. So while Yellow might still watch something informative that helped it see the world from a different angel, Turquoise will rather use its time exploring higher states of consciousness.

That doesn't mean that you would never catch Turquoise enjoy some form of entertainment, but...

1 hour ago, Mulky said:

There are a million non media answers

... you've already answered it. Why waste time watching TV when you could do a million other more fulfilling things?

I could still be wrong, I'm not Turquoise after all, but I think it's a fair assumption.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

I find movie directors that explore creatively difficult topics and watch all their work from the beginning. 

For example

1) Lars Van Trier (closest I have found to turquoise especially in the latest work)

2) Giuseppe Tornatore 

3) Farhad Safinia

Those 3 directors have directed many movies, so that should keep you entertained. 

Ok thanks Joseph I'll look into it :)

Paul Smit made a movie about Non-Duality. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though - so I can't give a review.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:12 AM, Mulky said:

I mean something that would be a pleasant form of entertainment to this type of person.

When you are stage turquoise, everything that you watch can bring pleasure to you. 

On 8/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, Brittany said:

When you are stage turquoise, everything that you watch can bring pleasure to you. 

yo

I have a few cinematic Alan Watts edits you may find to be of use. There's also some footage I used from "The Fountain" which was a pretty far out movie. Renegade Blueberry also had a few Ayahuasca scenes. Avatar the Last Air Bender had a bit of turquoise in it as well. 

Edited by Focus Shift

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia