Apparition of Jack

This election is about racial nationalism vs racial co-operation

5 posts in this topic

Forget climate change, covid, inequality, all that other stuff, the main driving force in this election will be how people feel about race and race issues.

When it comes time to vote the vast majority of the people will vote, consciously or subconscious (usually the latter), on whether they prefer races remain apart or races cooperate with each other. I guarantee you this is especially true of the Trump camp, where most Trump voters will be animated by a desire to keep the US as white as possible (yes, this even includes black and brown Trump voters. And yes, not all Trump voters will feel this way, but most of them will.)

This is why Trump is so hard to dislodge, because despite all of the shitshows he dragged the US through with the outright fraud, record-breaking government shutdown, kowtowing to dictators, destruction of climate protections, and the fatally botched Covid response, too many Americans will simply support him because he represents white interests (as opposed to collective interests.) The thought processes go along the lines of "Wow, Trump is a monster, he's put the US through so much suffering, how could I vote for him?" -> "Hey, maybe he's bad but at least he's not a Marxist/Anarchist/Chinese plant (i.e. he's not against white supremacy), I think I'll have to vote for him" as the election drawers near.

I guarantee you this is how it's going to go. Most people who vote like this won't even be aware that they're doing it. Race is such an utterly pernicious and stubborn marker of identity that I didn't even fully grasp how deep the attachment goes until this election. In some sense people are more attached to their race than they are even to their gender.

My proposal to all this is of course to maximise Love and make working together and promoting shared values (instead of racial purity) as sexy as possible. How do we do that? I don't know, I'm not in marketing. But we have to try. An alternative to simplistic racial divisions and white supremacy needs to be presented. Otherwise we'll get at least four more years of a climate denying, aporophobic man-child running the most powerful country on the planet.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

There's no real election, it's all set in advance. The elites pursue their plan and, as always, aim to divide the people and incite one another.  Divide and conquer. Trump is not the evil guy, he's just another puppet to push their agenda and he will stay for four more years. Wake up people and don't be so blind. Call me conspiracy theorist, but it's just the way it is.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

18 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

There's no real election, it's all set in advance. The elites pursue their plan and, as always, aim to divide the people and incite one another.  Divide and conquer. Trump is not the evil guy, he's just another puppet to push their agenda and he will stay for four more years. Wake up people and don't be so blind. Call me conspiracy theorist, but it's just the way it is.

stop posting garbage like this 

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

stop posting garbage like this 

If it doesn't fit in your paradigm it's garbage? Right. Just try to get along with my opinion and don't get offended. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.