Erick

The Most Profound Documentary I Have Ever Seen

30 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Milos Uzelac said:

I would only advise you to take this fact into strong consideration when you are talking and sharing content and info about UFOs and supposed extraterrestrial beings, that some governments are allegedly secretly in contact with, with other people. I couldn't find it in a shorter format or text format but here in this doc about the history and development of the contemporary neoliberal economy, politics and digital age Adam Curtis touches upon the origin of most the UFO sighting and extraterrestrial contact phenomena, mostly in the U.S. and how in short it was a government cover-up and created fake conspiracy to hide their newly created advanced high-technological (mostly air) weapons programs over the decades. 

It's a more than 2-hour long documentary but the topic

(Chapter 6 -,,The truth is out there" about UFOs is from 1:06:08 - 1:14:48)

Thanks, I'll try to watch the whole thing.

Another great resource is a show called Beyond Belief. The newer version hosted by a George. There are not only episodes explaining this, but explaining very precisely how to do this.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I actually just tried Greer's method (it's called CE-5) and saw a ufo in the day sky. Not sure if it was really a UFO, could've been just a comet, but it was very bright.
Didn't know that Beyond Belief was renewed, thanks for the information!

Edited by Erick
Forgot to add a sentence.

@Erick k delete everything i wrote, the movies main focus is Consciousness not Aliens. Does trailers are terrible, should not of included them... lol

http://www.consciousness-app.com/ 

This app looks cool from the movie, a tier 2 app.

Thanks for the movie, really great.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

@Erick 

Integral Theory

The-Four-Quadrants-in-detail-up-to-the-l

Locomotive lol. 

What kind of model is this? Seems scrambled. 

@Opo Integral Theory

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, integral said:

@Erick k delete everything i wrote, the movies main focus is Consciousness not Aliens. Does trailers are terrible, should not of included them... lol

http://www.consciousness-app.com/ 

This app looks cool from the movie, a tier 2 app.

Thanks for the movie, really great.

No problem, I can't delete your other comments I think.
Yeah, that documentary was all about consciousness and its role in the development of civilizations, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I advise you to keep an eye on Steven Greer he still has a lot to share, I can't wait to have an encounter like him.
Yeah, should've just included a clip from each documentary, my bad.
Thank's for the app recommendation, I didn't know there was an app for it, thought it was just an experiment they did when they talked about it in the documentary.

@Erick On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the Heaven’s Gate religious group who had committed mass suicide in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft following Comet Hale–Bopp. All members were dressed in dark clothing and Nike sneakers.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7781c72ee667fd7c818b31e28b40913b 

If you know what i mean lol

Maybe they astral-projected and made it...

Edited by integral

3 hours ago, integral said:

@Erick On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the Heaven’s Gate religious group who had committed mass suicide in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft following Comet Hale–Bopp. All members were dressed in dark clothing and Nike sneakers.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7781c72ee667fd7c818b31e28b40913b 

If you know what i mean lol

Maybe they astral-projected and made it...

If i remember correctly one of them stayed so they can spread the message and u can contact them via email they'll respond. 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:18 AM, Erick said:

Thanks, I'll try to watch the whole thing.

Yes! Watch the whole thing, and then when you're done, watch every other documentary by Adam Curtis :D His work gives an amazing perspective on power, politics, psychology, and why we find ourselves where we are today.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.