Aquarius

How do I become directly conscious that I am creating reality?

26 posts in this topic

Neville Goddard is a potent resource for this.

But I would proceed with caution.

His work has caused many people to fall into a solipsism trap of "I am GOD and the only GOD that exists.", when applied incorrectly.

Without psichodelics you could be conscious of that, but maybe you should be buda, or go to a meditation retirement for 2 years, or awake after horrible suffering

First step is to become directly conscious of that what you call 'I' is a mental illusion/doesn't exist.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

all that I am creating or not reality is too big for me. for me there are two obvious parts: one is the ego, the voice of reason, which speaks, questions, inquires, says things like: I am the creator of reality and I don't really exist. another is consciousness, it flows, loves, sees beauty everywhere, understands, is the present, does not doubt. for me the question is to minimize the first and enlarge the second. not because of finding the knowledge, but simply because the former is depressing and confusing shit and the latter is great clear happiness. simple practicality

3 hours ago, Brittany said:

Neville Goddard is a potent resource for this.

But I would proceed with caution.

His work has caused many people to fall into a solipsism trap of "I am GOD and the only GOD that exists.", when applied incorrectly.

Explain then why Conscioussness is creating a particular body in your reality and not other bodies that you are seeing on the streets then