Charlotte

How do you connect? ?

17 posts in this topic

Share with me the ways in which you connect with the universe through this form that is 'us'? 

Being in the spiritual heart and feeling the energies. And by just looking at things because I see that it's me, and I can see our father in the oneness :)

There arises a remembrance that "I" don't need to connect to the universe and that everything already is connected in that it is one. 

You are already connected.

There's no "form" disconnected from the universe.

You are the universe-all forms literally, Now.

By tuning my awareness away from my mind and onto what is. My body, my surroundings, my feelings. Etc ? were always connected. We just become distracted from it... 

Through disconnection.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Honouring separation. That's what the game is all about.

Don't use nonduality to strengthen the underlying ego-structures (of self-judgement and judgement of the world). Oneness has absolutely zero value from the intellectual standpoint. But at the same time its incredibly practical. 

If you're distancing yourself from the world/people and become more bitter by the day. You might want to contemplate whether you really get the teachings. (Even though the distancing of oneself and self-denial can be an important step in the process to integrate..)

I love you how you are. I don’t care how you are. I care to love, and thus I see you as you are. 

I play guitar & sing for God, I write for God, and only for God. 

I love being alone. I love togetherness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When an airplane takes off, that enormous power loaded with human beings, I feel that our disintegration is just a millisecond away, it could be now and we would dissolve into everything

I feel very connected while cutting wood with a circular saw:

2020-08-13-224514_782x704 (1).jpg

BTW @Nahm do you want to cut something? ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

By being all of reality - all sensations, sounds, sights, thoughts and feelings .

Not really doing anything, but noticing it is already done. Noticing how all these different aspects of the human are connected by your field of existence. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

By being all of reality - all sensations, sounds, sights, thoughts and feelings .

Not really doing anything, but noticing it is already done. Noticing how all these different aspects of the human are connected by your field of existence. 

❤️

Hello, I like this topic. I already feel very connected, to the point that it can be overwhelming at times. I feel a special kinship with animals, and they help me connect with life on Earth. I wanted to share an article about spirit animals. For centuries, cultures all over the world have felt a special kinship with animals, even a spiritual connection: https://www.uniguide.com/spirit-animal-quide/