Sempiternity

Spiral Dynamics placement test

23 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Seiden This test seems to be loaded for turqoise\yellow answers

2 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Here are my results. Only 6% green, lol.

I think it is pretty accurate as I see more and more bullshit in green lately and how limiting it is

Which one is it?:D

I think this test is not so bad.

but also I don't think your results should differ from what stage you think you are as Leo said.

@DefinitelyNotARobot I also could see what color was each question but theres no fun in choosing what you want to be instead of what really resonates with you IMO.

I totally understand why you are saying this, but also I didn't post this test With the intention that the OP takes it and says 

”Ok, this test said so, so now I'm confident that I'm 100% stage xxx” 

It's more like a fun experiment.

Just like the MBTI test.

I don't think the majority of people here have such a dense ego that they'll choose higher answers just to brag to other members (?) I'm aware that this is my projection on the quality of people in this forum so I'm not sure about that tho.

@Seiden Oh no I don't mean that it's a way to brag to others. What I mean is that it can easily turn into a tool for you to sneakily confirm your own self-biases. It's about you lying to yourself. Again, this will fall away with enough introspection and self-reflection, but it's still way more efficient and accurate to just observe yourself living life.

I agree with you about it being just a fun thing. I think these tests can be fun, but shouldn't be used in a serious manner. It just becomes a problem once you think that they actually mean anything.

Also goes for the MBTI test by the way. I see a lot of people who take this test way too seriously. They run around reducing their entire personality to being an "INTP" or an "INTF" or an "ESFJ" or whatever, without seeing the limitations of doing so. I guess that is the number 1 problem that people encounter when taking these tests.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop