Eren Eeager

How to convey spiral dynamics stages to people?

15 posts in this topic

I use the following terms when I am trying to talk about differnet stages:

blue-- conservative, religious 

orange- secular, materialistic 

but what about green for example and is there any better terms to use?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I don't think you're looking at it right.

Try thinking more in terms of development rather than political correlates.

@Artsu When I want to talk about different stages to people who are clueless about spiral dynamics, how do I do that? what terms will be better at conveying the message?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager In practice it won't work because Spiral Dynamics is a complex model that takes dozens of hours of study to learn to use properly.

By trying to distill it down to 10 minutes, the person will just get a bunch of stereotypes and misunderstand the model, causing more harm than good.

Some thing simply can't be taught in 10 minutes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What you could do is explain the general principles rather than each stage.

SD is a developmental model. People advance through the stages as they develop and see through a higher perspective. People develop at different rates, especially when it comes to the higher levels.

This development is mirrored in the development of societies, from tribes to nation states to capitalist democracy, and more elevated fringe and future communities.

for example I live in  a blue/orange society with fairly big shades of blue.

so some times I post on Facebook, anti-conservative posts and I try to explain the limitations of conservatism and how secularism is better and more efficient.

so what other terms should I use to help clarify the essence of orange?

12 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

for example I live in  a blue/orange society with fairly big shades of blue.

so some times I post on Facebook, anti-conservative posts and I try to explain the limitations of conservatism and how secularism is better and more efficient.

so what other terms should I use to help clarify the essence of orange?

So you are trying to justify your political and religious beliefs based on a developmental model?

Why not go further than orange?

@Artsu  because what blue needs is orange

@Eren Eeager

Maybe describe the back & fourth of your own experience in terms of blue being with the pack so to speak, orange being a shift of focus away from the pack and to your personal development, and so on, rather than describing in terms of ism’s and society. You could also use arguably the simplest relatable model of explanation of being a kid prior to going to school, then going to school and learning how to work together, then focusing on creating the life you want as you exit school, then learning the more intimate nuances of relating with others from starting a family, etc. Might not all be in your experience yet, but it’s a extremely simple relatable way to at least convey the basic premise that there are stages we go through. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I managed to explain the whole thing to my friend in half an hour and he completely got it - then again he's pretty damn intelligent

To be honest making distinctions is great. And there are a lot of differences between the stages that we can see and talk about.

What I've also learned is a notion of "Being a Spiral Wizard" which means that every one of us can go to each stage as we please. And yet again as a collective we can not. There are bits of each stage in every one of us, society, culture and so on. 

blue refuses red 

Put Spiral Dynamics into your speech and actions. When people ask you how you’re so good, show them spiral dynamics. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

If you explain it fast it'll look like this

Red will just not care

Blue will think you're deluded and should drop these concepts and just follow the word of God

Orange will think it's Yellow because it wants to be at the top and that this model has little "practical" use

Green will tell you they don't believe in hierarchies and you're trying to opress them by saying there's a better stage to be in

Yellow or higher just send them Leo's videos

Source: personal experience

Edited by Espaim

On 8/13/2020 at 4:57 AM, Espaim said:

If you explain it fast it'll look like this

Red will just not care

Blue will think you're deluded and should drop these concepts and just follow the word of God

Orange will think it's Yellow because it wants to be at the top and that this model has little "practical" use

Green will tell you they don't believe in hierarchies and you're trying to opress them by saying there's a better stage to be in

Yellow or higher just send them Leo's videos

Source: personal experience

lol
that's what will happen in 90% of cases.