Patrick Lynam

psychedelics and pickup

32 posts in this topic

Im curious if these two fields overlap

does raising your consciousness make you more attractive?   

Do people go out in public on psychedelics and do pickup?

Mixing psychedelics and pickup is a terrible idea.

Although If you're highly self-aware (in a sober way), yes, that's attractive.

Edited by nistake

Psychedelics will make you more attractive in that you can use them to become more authentic, more fearless, more confident, more playful, more emotional, more charismatic, and gain insight into the opposite sexual polarity.

I have used psychedelics, for example, to better understand what women are attracted to in a man. On a psychedelic I can look at myself from the woman's POV and see which aspects of myself are attractive and which are not to women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics will make you more attractive in that you can use them to become more authentic, more fearless, more confident, more playful, more emotional, more charismatic, and gain insight into the opposite sexual polarity.

I have used psychedelics, for example, to better understand what women are attracted to in a man. On a psychedelic I can look at myself from the woman's POV and see which aspects of myself are attractive and which are not to women.

Have you written any of these insights down or have anything new to share ?

1 hour ago, Patrick Lynam said:

Im curious if these two fields overlap

Yes

does raising your consciousness make you more attractive?  

Yes

Yes OFC. Microdosing.

5 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Lol, he is sharing it 24/7 in the dating subforum, but you girls are in denial that you can naturally raise your charisma as a man and it won't be fake

7 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Lol, he is sharing it 24/7 in the dating subforum, but you girls are in denial that you can naturally raise your charisma as a man and it won't be fake

thats depressing 

30 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I only share about 5% of my insights.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ah man... dont hold out on us... :( Guess I will have to do the psychedelic spelunking misself... :P 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Patrick Lynam said:

I think most  popular psychedelics  to do pickup with would be 2C-B on a party  and talk to girls.

I think that 50 mcg of LSD would be a nice replacement for a beer when going pick up.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Come on, man! Don't tease us, please do share 100%! Even with paid content, but to those who patreon you, but please do it

Edited by docs20

microdosing or mesodosing when socializing in general is the masterkey, not just pickup. I for one become a talented mr. ripley lol

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

Smoke some weed, watch RSD Tyler old videos, and prepare to have your mind blown. 

I have had a LOT of insights on weed that changed my perspective on life, women, and pickup. 

I've done some psyches but without going into social/dating situations. One of those psychedelics in some of those trips, I've destroyed some of my room. Microdosing was great, except I still feel a bit aggressive. I wouldn't try being high will dating/social context. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you do this... by setting your intentions?

9 hours ago, wwhy said:

How do you do this... by setting your intentions?

Take a mild dose and just contemplate whatever you want.

It works really well if you have a deep catalog of old in-field reference experiences from your nights out. On psychedelics you can revisit a reference experience from 5 years ago and squeeze it for insight and lessons. You can gain new lessons which you couldn't see sober.

Try analyzing your sets at home while on psychedelics. It's eye-opening. You will learn to game much faster as you will understand what you're doing wrong.

No clue what stuff you guys are on. Even a little bit of weed for me and I need to lie down because I'm going to blast off. Couldn't even imagine leaving my room on a psychedelic. 

Edited by Lyubov