ShugendoRa

1 tab of acid what can I do with it?

8 posts in this topic

A typical 100ug one tab of acid. What can I do with it? Can I do shadow work with it or can I get deeper into meditation. Based off your experience what can one tab of acid do for you best? 

put it on your tounge

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Don't think too much about what you're going to do during the trip, rather focus on making sure the set & setting are right, so clean your room/house, eat healthy, hydrate, sleep well, exercise etc, then just go with the flow, follow your heart and your intuition, and if you still feel confused and/or lost, come ask for advice :)

Edited by CultivateLove

Stick it where the sun don't shine ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

• Eat it
  • Use weed if you really want to get mindfucked

Acid fucks with my visual field a lot. I feel pretty creative and generally eccentric on it and the days following. Its not my favorite psychedelic. Sometimes I feel like i can read minds and at times I've felt like I've gone crazy on acid. Its not very spiritual for me, I much prefer the God communication and mystical experiences I get on mushrooms. Its fun nonetheless and a good way to make you see the world in a new way. 

"You Create Magic" 

With 100 ug you can start exploring the psychedelic world, if you are newbie. 

Ask yourself max 3 specific questions or set max 3 intentions (1 is best) that are related each other and you want to explore and then do the trip.