Dario1995

Just be :)

13 posts in this topic

Right now i am no longer on a path to something, finally!

To many of you probably this is very normal probably but to me it is BIG News. 

Something snapped in me day before yesterday, it just exploded in me. I had panic attack to the max, then it just bursted, reality. Happiness, Peace and Love ar natural states of being. 

There is really, i mean really nothing to found. It is all an ilusion. But not in a negative way, it is very liberating actually. The kingdom of heaven is in you as Jesus said.

Wow, what a dream it was. There is actually no enlightenment, not in a way i believed in. 

Im not enlightened, just found that a happiness is not adding stuff to your mind, but actually losing stuff you are working on in your mind. 

Oh my god how unconciuos I was. 

Im just happy and therefore sharing this with you. If you are struggling i assure you, happines and peace are in you every moment! Just stop for a moment and just BE without your personal agenda. A second of it is enough to know :) 

@Dario1995 I'm not looking forward to anything. I'm not looking back. I feel good in body and mind and I don't feel like I want anything else. 

Do I get it?

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Dario1995  Wonderful, happy to hear this! :x

On 09/08/2020 at 10:37 PM, Dario1995 said:

Oh my god how unconciuos I was. 

Who is it that was unconscious?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

I can't believe one can accept so easily to add fire to the fire. Calling it Love, enlightenment, or ineluctable fate, doesn't save your case. Please just let me disappear. I don't want to cause any form of suffering, period. Why is this so hard

@gswva  Suffering is to greater appreciate Love. There's no need to believe anything. Everyone has their own process. Focus on your own and melt into Love, at your own pace. :)

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@gswva "I don't want" is your problem fella. Stop resisting. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Marten @Shmurda Surely life is better today than it was thousands of years ago, maybe we can trust the process after all. Even if I tried to "stop being" or to spin myself really hard, I would just end up preventing my own happiness. Just have to believe in ourselves to always reach the end I guess.

@Shmurda well it is more like you enter a present moment without your mind telling : I want this and i dont want this, personal goals and identity are gone :). Also, there is clear knowing that everything is good, always. Because the false "I" is seen as an ilusory thing. I mean, literally, it does not exist, we are all hardcore schizophrenics ?. 

@Marten No one, just awareness trapped in the mind stories :D

Now i get it why is it so hard and so easy at the same time. You cannot achive that place and our egoistic minds are all about achieving and failing and therefore - suferring. 

Its funny this life ?

Thank you all, much Love <3 

@Shmurda