Parththakkar12

Where would you put Robert Kiyosaki on the Spiral?

36 posts in this topic

I would say a orange green yellow. he shares alot of information to his viewers, challenges corrupt authority and does what he can to deliver a father figure like role for young entrepreneur.

its important to also recognize its not easy to be a asian american self help philanthropist with his standards,  imagine all the hate and discredit you would get in the buisness world.

I like the guy, pretty green to me.

On 10/08/2020 at 5:19 AM, Roy said:

Yea he speaks out against those things. Anyone with some sense does. It's likely a marketing ploy to make him more relatable to average joe's. Keep in mind he is still selling himself as a speaker and other products despite already being sickeningly wealthy.

i dont think he is focused on gaining big wealth. he runs a podcast that trys to empower people, if he really wanted to make money i dont think he would be providing a free podcast on youtube. I think he just really likes talking to people and expressing his character.

Look at pictures of him, at his face. He seems pretty conscious and content with reality like some pure orange dudes like George Soros. Also he seems very kind. I think Kiyosaki is at least stage green for sure.

And he is not even that rich. He only has $80m net worth and he seems to be stopping at it and doing a philanthropy work. Definitely moved up the spiral

Edited by Hello from Russia

On 8/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Hello from Russia said:

And he is not even that rich. He only has $80m net worth and he seems to be stopping at it and doing a philanthropy work. Definitely moved up the spiral

That's how you save taxes! You don't have anything you own under your name. It's under the name of your corporation. Same goes  for 'philanthropy work'. He talks about this a lot.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

"The problem is the human mind is a dualistic, often ego-driven mind. Our mind is like a split-screen TV. It sees the world through the prism of right and wrong, good and bad, up and down, in and out, pretty and ugly. That is why all humans have a good side and a dark side.

Many wonderful and magical human experiences are derivatives of our split-screen mind. So are wars, arguments, fights, divorces, crimes, unhappiness, addictions, depression, murders and suicides - all derivatives of the same dualistic mind."

"For humans to evolve, the next education will require us to turn our minds off, shut up, and tune into God."

"If humans do not learn how to turn off their split-screen, right and wrong, dualistic mental TVs, we will use our mind-created technology to destroy ourselves. If we do not learn to turn our minds off, humanity is finished."

Quoting from the book Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

9 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

"The problem is the human mind is a dualistic, often ego-driven mind. Our mind is like a split-screen TV. It sees the world through the prism of right and wrong, good and bad, up and down, in and out, pretty and ugly. That is why all humans have a good side and a dark side.

Many wonderful and magical human experiences are derivatives of our split-screen mind. So are wars, arguments, fights, divorces, crimes, unhappiness, addictions, depression, murders and suicides - all derivatives of the same dualistic mind."

"For humans to evolve, the next education will require us to turn our minds off, shut up, and tune into God."

"If humans do not learn how to turn off their split-screen, right and wrong, dualistic mental TVs, we will use our mind-created technology to destroy ourselves. If we do not learn to turn our minds off, humanity is finished."

Quoting from the book Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets.

Do you work for him or something?

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

Do you work for him or something?

Lol no. My point is this is a really high-consciousness resource. Kinda underappreciated.

1 minute ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Lol no. My point is this is a really high-consciousness resource. Kinda underappreciated.

He has some good nuggets ill give you that, but i think the test is really if people resonate with him on a higher level, which i dont think has been the case from our small sample here. I think hes a decent orange teacher but surely if you want higher level teaching hes not the first youd go to. 

10 minutes ago, Consept said:

He has some good nuggets ill give you that, but i think the test is really if people resonate with him on a higher level, which i dont think has been the case from our small sample here. I think hes a decent orange teacher but surely if you want higher level teaching hes not the first youd go to. 

I think even stage green and yellow can find a lot of value in his material to get their finances in check... that said, I would not peg him above orange at all. 

I'm noticing something interesting. When you have a few mildly positive, mildly negative or even strongly negative things to say about someone, people will consider it. But when you have a lot of strongly positive things to say about someone, that's when the doubting begins! People assume you're 'under their spell' or something.

This is why negativity sells so much on mainstream media. We're actually scared of positivity! Especially unexplainable positivity, which gives us no direct benefit. It's probably cuz we're scared of assuming they're perfect and idolizing them.

Edited by Parththakkar12

12 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I'm noticing something interesting. When you have a few mildly positive, mildly negative or even strongly negative things to say about someone, people will consider it. But when you have a lot of strongly positive things to say about someone, that's when the doubting begins! People assume you're 'under their spell' or something.

This is why negativity sells so much on mainstream media. We're actually scared of positivity! Especially unexplainable positivity, which gives us no direct benefit. It's probably cuz we're scared of assuming they're perfect and idolizing them.

Interesting observation, i think people, on here especially, will never really take to idolisation of public figures, even gurus or people at higher levels shouldnt really be idolised. So yes maybe if they/we sense that it could raise a red flag. Having said that, in this thread no one has really been that negative toward Kiyosaki, even there is decent evidence to make the argument hes a fraud, everyones said hes a good orange teacher they just dont agree hes on a yellow level. Also keep in mind you can be like 60% orange, 20% green and 20% yellow, im not saying he is exactly that but its likely that he has some percentage of yellow but anchored in orange. This isnt a negative opinion its just an opinion and the fact that its echoed here i would say its likely, you either resonate with people or you dont, i dont think you can argue someone into it, even if i didnt like someone i would still be capable of saying they were high level, for example i dont listen to Byron Katie but i know shes very high on spiral dynamics. 

If you feel hes high level then thats your opinion but i would watch your attachment to people  

My opinion, so far - he's in Green-Yellow or higher --> kind, concerned about surving others, wise, non judgmental, open minded, able to see his own limitations.

So what that he speaks about money and is a enterpreneur? Does climbing up the spiral require becoming poor? Then Leo should be in Orange too because Leo has more money than the average person.

Edited by rnd

@Parththakkar12

On 8/9/2020 at 2:14 PM, Parththakkar12 said:

I'd put him at Tier-2. He has a lot of Orange, Yellow, Turquoise in him.

I would put him more in tier 1, and a tiny way into tier 2. If anything, he seems stuck between stage orange and green.