Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Purple Examples Mega-Thread

237 posts in this topic

It doesn't get anymore purple than this 

they started dancing afterward as well lol

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

13 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

@Leo Gura Do you think there is truth to Ayurveda and Astrology? Some people swear by them and consider them more advance than science.

If there is truth to them, then should these things be put in stage purple?

Astrology has its roots in purple, but it can also integrate insights from orange, green, and even yellow/turquoise.

I wouldn't label modern astrology as being solely purple. It's very mixed. 

I imagine the same is true for ayurveda, but I'm not as familiar with it as I am with astrology.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Classic Purple:

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not so much that they figure out how to. They are forced into it by outside tribal domination and warfare.

Once there are too many tribes in one region, resources get scarce and warfare ensues.

I suppose the historians were right about Europe. It developed ahead of the rest of the world so rapidly due to the amount of war there. Probably no place on earth has seen more war than Europe over the centuries and it developed the modern state ahead of any other region on earth.

Edited by Lyubov

There is something so romantic about stage purple. More advanced stages love to romantisize purple, especially green. I guess people can still feel their ancestoral ties to natural in them when they see purple. Purple is really close to source/truth but live such a simple lives that they never seem to understand it from more developed perspectives. 

higher stages interacting with purple.

People like to overlook the hardships of purple and comment stuff like "no emails, drugs, war, money, just peace in purple land"

Edited by Lyubov

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not so much that they figure out how to. They are forced into it by outside tribal domination and warfare.

Once there are too many tribes in one region, resources get scarce and warfare ensues.

Isn't it that tribal rules and oppressive traditions become too nonsensical for them? 

Stage red hates being forced into tradition by others, and aims to become free and self centered. Isn't this one the reasons why red despises purple? The tradition/superstition paralysis? Red strives for "improvement" while purple is obsessed with the past and heritage.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

42 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

There is something so romantic about stage purple. More advanced stages love to romantisize purple, especially green. I guess people can still feel their ancestoral ties to natural in them when they see purple. Purple is really close to source/truth but live such a simple lives that they never seem to understand it from more developed perspectives. 

higher stages interacting with purple.

People like to overlook the hardships of purple and comment stuff like "no emails, drugs, war, money, just peace in purple land"

Amazing footage. 

But why is it that some stage purple communities cover their sexual organs and others don't?

Isn't the protection/guardianship of sexuality something that comes from red and blue?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

I'm confused about purple. I get that it's what society is like before expansion, but it's strange to associate magic and such with the first level (actually it's the second isn't it? But I call the first level zero, and the second level one), when yellow is associated with the magician.

But it also sounds correct because young children exhibit magical thinking, and purple is like a society which is a young child.

I think there's a puzzle piece that I am missing here.

Edited by Artsu

13 minutes ago, Artsu said:

when yellow is associated with the magician.

Don't confuse Spiral Wizardry with animistic spirituality.

35 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

why red despises purple?

Who said Red despises Purple???

Red is so close to Purple that the two can blended together. One is a natural outgrowth of the other.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

More advanced stages love to romantisize purple, especially green.

Liberate the bra! :D

The Aghori of India:

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't confuse Spiral Wizardry with animistic spirituality.

I get that they're different, but i don't know enough to say what purples animistic spirituality is exactly. They sound vaguely similar though.

An interesting parallel is the role of the education system in people's lives. School basically disciplines the magic out of you, and only some regain it once they leave school (some never lose it and probably have a hard time in school).

So I'm wondering, does this happen on a societal level? Is there some kind of education system parallel that makes society less magic focused for several stages?

I guess blue is spiritual too, in simplistic terms. So the forces of organised religion, as well as science, are relevant to this equation.

Edit: perhaps the answer is the government?

Edited by Artsu

5 minutes ago, Artsu said:

They sound vaguely similar though.

They are not nothing to do with each other.

You need to go read the Spiral Dynamics book.

Stop relying on me as your only source.