Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Purple Examples Mega-Thread

235 posts in this topic

this video is very interesting. 

It shows the cultural clash between vMEME Blue Christianity and vMEME Purple ethnical minorities in the Region of Nigeria. 

meet the Mosuo, a vMEME Purple ethnical minority in China, who lives in a Matriarchal Structure.

Healthy modern purple wedding ritual:

Moving Hakas are amazing overall. You can look up dozens of them. 

It's a lighter and more socially acceptable version of Osho dynamic meditation. Still cathartic. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Dominic Toretto and his gang in the "fast and furious" movies.

The first video is really good for understanding vMEME Purple value system. 

The second one is more of an immersive experience into their lives.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Stage Blue conservatives have been going against the manosphere/red pill lately. 

Because I think the manosphere/red pill is actually Stage Purple mixed in with Stage Orange. They aren't truly Stage Blue.

They kind of skip Stage Blue........but mix Stage Purple values (women giving up their body to sacrifice for the tribe) with Stage Orange (money, success, individualism etc.) values.

And Stage Blue conservatives are noticing this lately.........and they are trying to create distance from the Stage Purple/Orange manosphere.

Stage Blue conservatives and Stage Purple/Orange red pillers have a lot in common, when it comes to women submitting to men. 

This makes Stage Blue conservatives very confused because they want to support the manosphere....but can't do that because the manosphere men are having sex outside of marriage, not valuing marriage, not practing monogamy, not commiting to 1 woman, etc.

What is arising is a combination we haven't seen before haha which is a Stage Purple/Stage Orange mix.

On 21/7/2023 at 8:53 PM, Brittany said:

Stage Blue conservatives have been going against the manosphere/red pill lately. 

Because I think the manosphere/red pill is actually Stage Purple mixed in with Stage Orange. They aren't truly Stage Blue.

They kind of skip Stage Blue........but mix Stage Purple values (women giving up their body to sacrifice for the tribe) with Stage Orange (money, success, individualism etc.) values.

To this I have two questions for you:

1- do you really know the values of vMEME Purple?

2- Why did you completely ignored vMEME Red on your post?

Your view is incorrect,  Purple is a very primitive stage (by society's standards), we rarely find these people around in modern cities, we might catch a glimpse of it in infants, due to their early cognitive development.

The manosphere is basically vMEME Blue and  vMEME Red values on masculinity, applied in an vMEME Orange environment, and it has some echoes with conservativism because of the Blue MEME that it carries. 

On 21/7/2023 at 8:53 PM, Brittany said:

They kind of skip Stage Blue........but mix Stage Purple values (women giving up their body to sacrifice for the tribe) 

Where did you got that information from?

This sounds very random, and very sexist, which is totally not the case, not from that early stage of development. 

Even if a vMEME Purple tribe go to this, they don't have that level of sophistication of subjugating women in order to please men, this is what the red pill believes as being true...

Purple tribes make very little distinction,  even of self and other, everything is shared by everybody, they don't have the gender roles that we perform in our modern civilization... 

in the tribe ,everyone,  LITERALLY EVERYONE have to sacrifice for the tribe, that is what their ancestors believed, and what mother nature wants.

I hope you understand my criticism, and I recommend these videos if you might have questions about it

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

On 11/8/2021 at 0:46 PM, Bernardo Carleial said:

vMEME Purple rituals applied to 21st century  modern society 

Perfect example!

My family has always hated Roma people. I was with my relatives over the summer and there was an older woman who knew my grandmother before she died. She was telling a story about how gypsies would sneak into our family garden with baskets and steal strawberries, and our family would have to chase them away with guns.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

On 14/6/2022 at 11:41 AM, mmKay said:

Healthy modern purple wedding ritual:

Holy shit! Thats wild. Love it.

And that calm after the storm.

I see real deep bonds and friendship.

-

Imagine doing that as part of your morning routine.

Edited by koops

@Bernardo Carleial I’m wondering what healthy values can someone looking to integrate purple get from that stage? 

Also I wonder why is it that purple seems less violent than red? I’ve been reading the book The World Until Yesterday, and even though it tells horrible stories and facts about wars it seems to me at least that red are more violent or harder to live with if that makes sense

11 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Bernardo Carleial

Also I wonder why is it that purple seems less violent than red? 

Purple is capable of being extremely violent