Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Purple Examples Mega-Thread

235 posts in this topic

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

When I watched this I actually feared that their minds might explode. I feel like it's almost insulting to crush somebody's worldview like this.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

12 minutes ago, ItsNick said:

Some of the comments under that video fall into the pre-trans fallacy. Idk just wanted to point out, cool to see. 

59 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Some of the comments under that video fall into the pre-trans fallacy. Idk just wanted to point out, cool to see. 

Right. These people long for things like "simplicty" but don't necessarily see there's a trade-off.

It's similar to some spiritualy-minded people wanting to "get rid of their minds."

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Poor Stage Purple, all the way on page 11!!

I saw a thread debating this, but the Borg are definitely Purple.  They’re all about strengthening the collective or the tribe.  Locutus of Borg is also Purple.

Picard_surrounded_by_Borg.jpg

Also, Blue uses morality to curb the ruthlessness of Red, which the Borg don't do at all.

However, the Borg Queen is Stage Red.  Borg babies are Beige and Stage cute-sad.

st-borg-baby2.jpg?resize=490%252C374%26t

borg-29a8.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=

Edited by FlyingLotus

In my country i heard a new like this.

On the start of corona pandemic a man got fever and thought was having corona and he want to save the village hence commited suicide

Purple vs orange:

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

55 minutes ago, Hap E-Boi said:

Purple

It's radical, anarchistic Green. The idea of "decolonization" with respect to the intellectual traditions is a postmodern idea that has some validity. Reductionism is an example of the crique-worthy aspects of Western thought which has been used to delegitimize non-Western value systems.

@Carl-Richard good points

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

Red partially fallen back to purple:

This was the same guy 2 decades earlier:

On 9.08.2020 at 11:16 AM, Annoynymous said:

This movie shows the life of stage Purple people. It was directed by Mel Gibson.

I watched this movie today - it is amazing. My worldview was altered during the watching - life has this magical vibe during this time. Also, I became aware that death wasn't such a scary thing. It almost feels like "yes, sufferings are hard to endure, but they are not as hard if you align yourself fully with nature". Life was really a different thing at that time. There was a guy in this film who was mocked by the whole village - it felt really humiliating. But then later in the evening, he sits normally with the rest near the fire as so nothing happened - probably people weren't holding too much in themselves, but just going with the flow of life. They also seem not to hold grief for a long, for example when their relatives die. Amazing paradigm shift about what is possible for life to be

Can astrology be considered stage purple? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 28.11.2021 at 3:04 AM, Preety_India said:

Can astrology be considered stage purple? 

Looking up to the stars for patterns has been going on since the dawn of humanity and became a central part of Purple culture, so yes. However, astrology in today's is society not necessarily confined to Purple. It may appear at pre-rational, disappear at rational, and reappear at trans-rational again.