BipolarGrowth

We can perform miracles

4 posts in this topic

We are just operating at a low level of God Consciousness and thus we can’t. I’ve had instances where I performed what you may call accidental siddhis. I just can’t figure out how to make this process a conscious one. 

I really do think the answer could be in taking massive doses of psychedelics (I’m talking nearing the lethal dose while maintaining a slight wedge to make it still mostly safe). 

The LD50 for shrooms is 1.7 kilograms. Most people blast off at 5 grams. I’m curious to see what someone would experience near the LD50. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

7 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

What are your thoughts on this? 

Don't do drugs kids.

51 minutes ago, Pookie said:

What accidental siddhis have you performed? 

Maybe that’s one way. Use caution, and If you succeed, let us know! 

I have charged a phone battery to 100% during meditation, turned on a radio from about 10 ft away while having a surge of spiritual energy course through me, and I’ve caused glitches in GPS apps on multiple phones and my Bluetooth headphones. All of these were not done under my will. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Why do you want to perform miracles (what's you intention)?

Sounds very extreme to dose that high. @Leo Gura has been talking about healing others but never did extreme high doses as far as I know.

Have you heard of Kilindi Iyi? He did high mushroom trips upward 30 grams. Amazing contribution. He died recently of Covid-19. There are a lot of videos/ lectures on youtube. But as far as I remember he is mostly talking about extraordinary explorations and history/ potential of psychedelics, not siddhis. I have never heard of anyone going higher.

I saw a video on YT a while ago of a young guy who accidentally spilled liquid LSD on his arm and it absorbed through the skinn. He kept having visuals for years, don't know if it ever stopped. He had other issues too. Can't remember how much he got but something like a 1000 doses. Couldn't find the video.

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

All of these were not done under my will. 

From what I have heard the ego has to be surrendered in order for magic to happen. Maybe @Keyhole can explain it for us? Is that what separates white from black magic, intention/ surrender? And how are siddhis different from magic?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x