Extreme Z7

Tim Pool is a Complete Clown

25 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, datamonster said:

However, if someone just says he feels like a woman even if he's full of male hormones, has male anatomy and a dick, 

It’s not really about the dick. It’s about the the levels of testosterone produced by testicles. And testosterone isn’t a male hormone. Cis women also produce testosterone, yet at much lower levels than males. Increased levels of testosterone would be unfair in women’s sports regardless of whether the increase was gained through PEDs or testicles.

I agree that there can be unfair advantages. I also think the context of competition is important. I don’t think its a big deal to allow a trans woman to register as woman for a local 10k run in which the winning prize is a towel. Yet professional sports, olympics, UFC fighting etc. are very different contexts.

A clown he is. His over the top paranoia about a radical left wing in America dominating society is so unbelievably disconnected from reality.  He's obsessed with the notion of a civil war. He's gone off the deep end, for real. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahahaha...

The he's-so-dumb-he-must-be-smart defense.

Lmao. Whats wrong with that? Besides, its more likely. Who is so stupid and crass in their private life? 

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Lmao. Whats wrong with that? Besides, its more likely. Who is so stupid and crass in their private life? 

People have said Trump doesn't have two faces. He is exactly the way he is in his private life the way he is on camera. Yes, that's true.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Trump in his private life: "Grab 'em by the pussy. When you're a star, you can do anything"

But let's say that that were even true, that does not mean that he secretly knows what he's doing in his public life.