Extreme Z7

Tim Pool is a Complete Clown

25 posts in this topic

I normally don't want to post just random leftist videos I watch but one of the largest (actually THE largest) right-wing creator on YouTube has hit a new low.

I have no idea how people can take him seriously when he says that he's not right wing but just a "disillusioned democrat". And I have met people online who genuinely believe that he's a liberal. Tim defends Trump's idea to delay the American election and parrots Trump's whining about vote-by-mail.

On another note: Be sure to check out Actual jake's channel, he's able to be informative and really funny at the same time.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Tim Pool, Sargon of Akkad, Dave Rubin, Stephan Molyneux, etc. all these people actually used to be considered Liberal 10 years ago, but they've all decided to hop off the wave of progressiveness at some point. Maybe the wave was too fast for them? Who knows.

Anyways all they peddle now is hate, fear, and criticism. Notice how none of these guys actually ever offer any solutions or anything of value to the table. That should tell you something.

They just sit around and bitch and moan all day about other people attempting to fix America, but don't actually offer any ideas of their own.

Look at Paul Joseph Watson's channel. He's probably the most smug of them all. I used to follow his channel quite a bit I don't think I can recall a single moment where he was being positive or had genuine smile that was him being happy and not smiling because he was laughing at someone.

hrhrhtewgfegege

It's really simple:

Anyone who takes Trump as a serious leader automatically reveals himself as a clown.

Only a fool would support Trump. This has always been the case since 2015. And it only gets truer with each passing day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Call Me Whatever said:

@Leo Gura I voted Trump in 2016.

Why confess your sins to me? ;)

Edited the original post to say 'informative' rather than 'educational' because I think it's a better word to describe Actual Jake's channel. It's not exactly that educational per-se. . .

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's really simple:

Anyone who takes Trump as a serious leader automatically reveals himself as a clown.

Only a fool would support Trump. This has always been the case since 2015. And it only gets truer with each passing day.

The "true" rulers are the most wealthy families owners of banks, multinationals... The US president only follows the agenda of the wealthy. Why are we debating which candidate is better or worse if the powerful ones in the backgroud are always the same?

Or you really believe that Trump takes his own decisions and is so jerk in his private life?

47 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

The US president only follows the agenda of the wealthy.

Trump is too dumb and narcissistic to follow anyone's agenda but that of his own restless ego.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump is too dumb and narcissistic to follow anyone's agenda but that of his own restless ego.

No, he's not as dumb as he seems on TV, he's acting. 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

he's acting.

Hahahaha...

The he's-so-dumb-he-must-be-smart defense.

I was always confused when Joe Rogan had him on like three times.  To me he's like a poor man's Ben Shapiro and he obviously is grifting onto the popularity of alt-right for views and attention.  He has nothing profound to say.   Next.  

Rogan has a soft spot for right-wing fools :P

At least Rogan did a decent job of challenging Shapiro on race stuff on his last episode. I’d say Rogan’s biggest blind spot is on trans issues 

53 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

At least Rogan did a decent job of challenging Shapiro on race stuff on his last episode. I’d say Rogan’s biggest blind spot is on trans issues 

I find Rogan's attitude on trans people totally reasonable. He's not against trans people at all. He just makes a distinction when it comes to sports, which is correct.

Why he invite Shapiro on his show baffles me. What does he see in him?

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I find Rogan's attitude on trans people totally reasonable. He's not against trans people at all. He just makes a distinction when it comes to sports, which is correct.

As someone who is gender queer and has felt as if I was both sexes, I actually think Rogan's view on trans people is actually very reasonable.  His concern and skepticism is actually a good thing.  I think a lot of trans people are the result of men not being accepted as feminine and vice versa.  I could go into a lot of detail on this, but I'll just tell you my understanding comes from personal experience.  

And yes, I'm not sure what Rogan see's in Shapiro.  I watched his last appearance and for me how Shapiro views the world is very dark, grimy, and gross.  

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He just makes a distinction when it comes to sports, which is correct.

Interesting, I’m agnostic on that issue as I’d have to take a look into the evidence. Perhaps some progressives are in denial that trans women have any unfair advantage 

@Leo Gura If trans women are women, why does being physically more powerful preclude them from playing with regular women in sports?  The dynamic just makes it more interesting since sports are usually boring as hell.

1 hour ago, datamonster said:

Agreed. If we allowed a 2m, 90kg Ethiopian dude who identities as a woman to compete in the female class it would just be unfair and not fun for any woman who has to compete against this guy. That's just the reality of (biological) gender.

It’s not merely “identifying as a women”. Most organized sports, such as the NCAA in the US, would require an individual to transition over a period as long as years. This includes testosterone blockers which reduces muscle strength to the female equivalency. Bone density can take longer to equilibrate. 

One thing that doesn’t equilibrate is bone structure. This could give an advantage in some sports.

35 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura If trans women are women, why does being physically more powerful preclude them from playing with regular women in sports?  The dynamic just makes it more interesting since sports are usually boring as hell.

It’s debatable whether trans women are more powerful in terms of muscle strength. A fully transitioned female on testosterone blockers has roughly the same muscle strength as a cis woman. Yet it principle, it’s about fairness, rather than entertainment value. Imagine being a cis woman who has trained 10 years for the olympics and then you have to compete against some that has an unfair advantage such as a male body structure.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ben can get very attractive, especially with his fast way of talking and Jordan Petersons' like confidence and intellectual  appearance. His hardware is solid but his software is rubbish. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.