Nak Khid

How to become Enlightened without meditation or psychedelics

39 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, traveler said:

Not trying to search is not a path. 

Of course it's a path. It's the path of least resistance ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Sadhguru hasn't become enlightened by accident. If you read his book you will find he was doing Hatha yoga for a decade, and also has times when he was climbing trees and could remain on a tree for 10 hours straight - he liked trans-like state in which he was brought by tree's swaying.

Eckhart Tolle was explaining that Enlightenment or samadhi could be triggered by immense sufferings. For example, some criminals who were awaiting persecution in the middle ages had glimpse of Enlightenment.

So here is the answer: do Hatha yoga, tree swaying meditation, or suffer immensely:D

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

And what is enlightenment?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

And what is enlightenment?

God remembering he/she is God.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Sometimes trying to teach others what you think YOU know really can show you that you don't. If you're open to it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Remembering, god, enlightenment, mind is just a thought. Nothing never happened, because it is all there is. You must be lost in first place to remember or find yourself, loosing of finding the self happens within the thought process or so called mind. Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, James123 said:

Remembering, god, enlightenment, mind is just a thought. Nothing never happened, because it is all there is. You must be lost in first place to remember or find yourself, loosing of finding the self happens within the thought process or so called mind. Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it. 

Hi God.

Everything - the whole world - is "just" (absolutely divine) a thought: your thoughts as God.

But yes, you must be lost in the first place to be able to remember/find yourself again as God. That is absolutely right.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOceanHi brother. You are wrong. In order to get this you need awakening , you must realize mind, time, god, is a thought. And thoughts, visuals, sensations and feelings are identical, because they are nothing, as you and me. There is no such a thing as finding or loosing. Additionally, from this point of view enlightenment is just a thought too, in order to be enlightened you must he human in first place oe born ( which is a thought again). Whatever you know is just a accumulation of thoughts, which is called memories, completely illusion. 

Edited by James123

You can awake right now, without meditation or pschycodelics. You just need to surrender, stop desiring, accept death.

7 hours ago, James123 said:

@WaveInTheOceanHi brother. You are wrong. In order to get this you need awakenin

Nothing needs awakening :D

Is 'something' and 'nothing' the same? Is 'nothing' identical to 'something'?

51 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Nothing needs awakening :D

Is 'something' and 'nothing' the same? Is 'nothing' identical to 'something'?

Formlessness can be formless and Take any form. Therefore, nothing is nothing , therefore simultaneously everything. Thats the reason why only nothing is happening, therefore (if nothing is only happening) nothing never happens. :) 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Formlessness can be formless and Take any form. Therefore, nothing is nothing , therefore simultaneously everything. Thats the reason why only nothing is happening, therefore (if nothing is only happening) nothing never happens. :) 

That was a lot of silly conceptual logic, when you could just had said "yes, nothing and something is identical" . :D Especially for a man who wrote: 

"Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it. "

Formlessness, form - fancy concepts.

Have you yourself got rid of all the words?:D

But I feel you. I like words too.

Everything is real in the sense that it exists. Nothing is real in the sense that it is absolute. Everything is a matter of perception and different for everyone. The only true reality is the one that you perceive.

You're part of a bigger consciousness - God/Love - that is everything and nothing. There is no time, no space, no something, no nothing. You just are. It's beautiful. It's Love.

Pure Being/God/The Absolute/Infinite Love is not nothing. It is not something either. It is what it is. Nothing and all things at the same time. Unspeakable. The Dao that can't be spoken.

Let's rest in pure being. No past, no future. No worries, no agenda, no regret. PURE BEEEEEEEEING. Let's gooooooo! <3 loveeeee you everyone, cos you are me<3

38 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

"Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it. "

This is the truth directly. Because it is nothing, whatever you know is something. 

38 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

verything is real in the sense that it exists. Nothing is real in the sense that it is absolute. Everything is a matter of perception and different for everyone. The only true reality is the one that you perceive.

there is no one to perceive anything. There is no eyes or eye dont see anything.

3 hours ago, James123 said:

This is the description of nothing (comprehending the understanding of nothingness. When you say nothing is happening, it means only nothing is here and it is exist. Therefore if nothing is only thing that exist, nothing can never happed.  Thats why You need awakening to get this is non duality, and nothing, now. Duality, mind language or just a thought. Thats why we are nothing, therefore identical and therefore unconditional love:)  Good luck?

Edited by James123

On 9.8.2020 at 6:43 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

What is pointed to is not a path, it is the end of any need for a path to get somewhere. It is really close to the least resistance bit, but I wouldn't call it a path. It is the end of heaven pretending like it is hell. ?

Edited by traveler

23 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

?You must be kidding me?

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

?You must be kidding me?

not at all

i'm using 'remembering' in a very mystical sense though -- not the traditional way an ego remembers "stuff".

I could also say enlightenment is being directly conscious of the truth of no-self (there is no one here), i.e. dying on the inside. But what comes after that  is the merging of <that 'no one'> with <"Love/God/Light"> (just pointers, remember), i.e. The Godhead regaining direct consciousness of its own divinity through the human ego/avatar/body-mind. 

But what is God? Well, it's God!
Or perhaps second best is: It's nothing! (thus everything).

@traveler the path of no path :>

@James123  You are very wise - my only tip would perhaps be to not get too addicited to the idea of no-one-ness / nothingness.

It's not that nothingness/no-self isn't true -- in a sense it is an absolute like Love (Nothingness=Love=Oneness) -- it's just that one/no-one can sometimes forget that the menu cannot be eaten, only what it points to can.

In the same way, we can sit here talking about Truth/Nothingness all day long. But all our words are just pointers. 

"Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it."  is a very, very good pointer, because the number 1 obstacle in "this work" is <unquestioned beliefs / thoughts / "knowing" / being-stuck-in-word-games>, but it is not the "truth directly". The "truth directly" will always be an inner mystical direct experience, that in its nature will forever be inherently mystical/unexplainable (just as all experience fundamentally is).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

5 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

not at all

i'm using 'remembering' in a very mystical sense though -- not the traditional way an ego remembers "stuff".

@traveler the path of no path :>

@James123  You are very wise - my only tip would perhaps be to not get too addicited to the idea of no-one-ness / nothingness.

It's not that nothingness/no-self isn't true -- in a sense it is an absolute like Love (Nothingness=Love=Oneness) -- it's just that one/no-one can sometimes forget that the menu cannot be eaten, only what it points to can.

In the same way, we can sit here talking about Truth/Nothingness all day long. But all our words are just pointers. 

"Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it."  is a very, very good pointer, because the number 1 obstacle in "this work" is <unquestioned beliefs / thoughts / "knowing" / being-stuck-in-word-games>, but it is not the "truth directly". The "truth directly" will always be an inner mystical direct experience, that in its nature will forever be inherently mystical/unexplainable (just as all experience fundamentally is).

I know man, I did 'remember' last Sunday (it that even makes sense Lol).

It wasn't "me" who remembered, but this whole thing i call life ?

I didn't meditate that much or take psychedelics before the shift in awareness, but had gone through a period of intense suffering and was willing to completely let go and surrender the ego. You're willing to stomach the free-fall into the unknown and not look back. It's true when they say you can't unseen what you have seen. The 'other side' is so worth it losing 'yourself' over. Even when you 'experience' the Relative with all it's drama and emotions, you still stay grounded in that peace and joy that transcends all understanding :):x

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

You are very wise - my only tip would perhaps be to not get too addicited to the idea of no-one-ness / nothingness.

This is not an idea brother, this is us. 

The "truth directly" will always be an inner mystical direct experience, that in its nature will forever be inherently mystical/unexplainable (just as all experience fundamentally is).

Truth is now, right in front of you. Mystical experience happens within the thought process, there must be someone to have mystical experience, but that someone is just creation of thought process, body is empty (where are you in the body) or there is no body.

n the same way, we can sit here talking about Truth/Nothingness all day long. But all our words are just pointers. 

"Just get rid of all the words or whatever you know of, whatever left is it."

This is it. Because every word is identical, because it is nothing. Therefore, Enlightenment is                .       

no-one can sometimes forget that the menu cannot be eaten, only what it points to can.

No one can not forget to menu, because is nobody. 

t's not that nothingness/no-self isn't true -- in a sense it is an absolute like Love (Nothingness=Love=Oneness

Don’t forget, because of we are nothing, therefore identical and unconditional love. Nothingness is not equal to unconditional love or oneness. All comes from it. Absolute love, because it is nothing therefore can be absolute and can be absolute or infinite  love.

it's just that one

Lose that someone, than you will get it :) Good luck brother ? don’t forget i am not trying to prove myself to you, this is just the truth. Because i (referring the body) is a thought. 

Edited by James123