Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Seeking to identify a "Psychic Activity"

7 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has described to me that he gets this feeling he describes as "Heartwarming love that takes your thoughts away and you try to fight unsuccessfully", and he was saying that someone else was doing it to him, someone he has met on discord (a chatting platform) and never seen in real life.

My friend said he thinks this person is an empath.

So he got this feeling from time to time, and at some point he deleted his account and stopped using discord. Now he is back on discord, but not in contact with that empath person.

Today we had a conversation, and my friend told me to stop doing that thing with his heart, he previously also accused me that it might have been me, which I told him I was not. Literally a few seconds after he said that, that empath person messaged me and said he found my friend again. My friend had no knowledge of that and only after realized that this empath person was back again and seeking him out. My friend basically never talked or mentioned this "intruding love" phenomena until today and before when he was interact with that empath person.

If we would assume that what happened was genuine and my friend did not lie to me, as what would you identify this phenomena? What is the "empath" doing, how is he doing it? Are there any ressources on this specifically? Or could it be a phenomena taking place in my friend, that he can somehow sense the intention of that person he calls an empath?

The feeling of love my friend describes he claims to be uncomfortable yet pleasant and making symptoms of his disease worse. It has an intruding quality, he is resisting it but can't. He described it as being able to feel that other person.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

You've described whats happening. Your friend is receiving second hand empathy or something from an empath when the empath focuses on him.

Assuming that is accurate, the empath probably doesn't know they are doing it. It is probably worth telling the empath if you havent done so already. Explain like how you explained above, just the facts of what is occurring and what it points to 

@Artsu the mentioned empath also struggels with taking action and he has shown me why. he feels how his body is emerged with the rest of the environment like air or everything he touches, feels like half way completelely dissolved in the universe.

in such a state i struggled to find interest for anything else but my own existence of just perceiving as well.

Edited by Aratrok

Ask the empath to stop.

Your friend may need to build up spiritual defense skills.

Ask God and the angels for help.

I’ve done this and I’ve also had others put words in my mind. It’s pretty cool to discover. It’s really as simple as yin and yang, giving and receiving energy. The only thing to do is learn about your energy, how it works, how best to utilize and protect yourself. 

most relationships exhibit a common theme dynamic of unaware giver and receiver roles without any actual freedom realized

we like to assume time is linear but actually we are living a spiral and those higher up will have a upper edge with awareness in relations 

Edited by DrewNows