SQAAD

I am Terrified of God's Love - Any advice?

24 posts in this topic

I am terrified of God's Love.  I had some  insights yesterday that were profound and terrifying. I got a glimpse into what Love is. And now i finally understand why Leo calls it Love but still i don't want to accept it.

Also it hit me that awakening is much more hardcore and radical that i ever imagined. It is not what i expected it to be....

I don't want to accept that death is Love.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD What are you terrified of exactly?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit

51 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@SQAAD What are you terrified of exactly?

I am terrified of experiencing "bad" stuff like torture, suffering, illness, death etc.

I am terrified of having no control over these things.

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Gesundheit

I am terrified of experiencing "bad" stuff like torture, suffering, illness, death etc.

Well now thanks to "Love" you're already experiencing some of the "bad" stuff.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Would you accept it in the name of love?

You are one person.

Fight.

@Gesundheit

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

Well now thanks to "Love" you're already experiencing some of the "bad" stuff.

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Which of those are you experiencing, actually? 

Which of those do you have control over?

I suggest what’s actually “terrifying” is how undisciplined your mind is & how much misunderstanding is presently believed & unrecognized, and that this is not beyond your control. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Gesundheit

What do you mean?

You said you're terrified because of that insight.

@Nahm

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Which of those are you experiencing, actually? 

Which of those do you have control over?

I suggest what’s actually “terrifying” is how undisciplined your mind is & how much misunderstanding is presently believed & unrecognized, and that this is not beyond your control. 

Thanks for the tough love . :)

Edited by SQAAD

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I don't want to accept that death is Love.

Same. Just let it sink in for a while. Do your usual stuff.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Meta-Man

48 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yeah.

Surrender.

Yes.. Now it seems obvious to me that Surrender is the only thing that you can do..

If there isn’t no one there, then there isn’t anyone to suffer, pure stillness, it is so beautiful. Surrendering is so easy, the ego keeps trying to make up stories about how to do it, but it isn’t a doing, it is being. You don’t need to do anything, you don’t need to be anyone, you don’t need anything. Let all be as it is. Everything happens by itself :D 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@SQAAD God's Love will leave you in the corner sucking your thumb and whimpering like a little baby.

The ego cannot handle Infinite Love but crawls into the corner in awe.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You are terrified of the unknown, that's why you can't control yourself. Knowing yourself is the gateway to liberation. Surrendering to half-baked human truths is not liberation, it is cognitive dissonance.

Edited by Member

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Meta-Man

Yes.. Now it seems obvious to me that Surrender is the only thing that you can do..

Maybe it can help to recognize that this is not just the Love of God, this is the Love of your Self. You have already accepted torture, this life is the very manifestation of that. You don't need to accept it, because the utlimate selfless act has already been committed.

You have made yourself Suffer everything, you are suffering through it right now. This terrifying Love is just a reminder of your Selflessness. You are that, whether you will surrender to it or not.

This is the irony of it. You have accepted the very inacceptance that you are currently experiencing. That inacceptance is the very torture you are so terrified of accepting. This is the acceptance of it, your fear, your suffering.

You not wanting to accept Love is the torture you have accepted when you decided to Love all of Creation.

Glory to Israel

@SQAAD Maybe I understand it wrong, but love should be the least terrifying things ever.

Maybe ure terrified of losing what ure ego cling to, but PURE LOVE is NOT terrifying. 

Pure LOVE is LIFE. LIFE is not terrifying, clingning to it and wanting it to stay is the terrifying part. It will always be there how terrified you are. Live througt it man!

I love you.

Edited by danton

@danton

4 hours ago, danton said:

@SQAAD Maybe I understand it wrong, but love should be the least terrifying things ever.

Maybe ure terrified of losing what ure ego cling to, but PURE LOVE is NOT terrifying. 

Pure LOVE is LIFE. LIFE is not terrifying, clingning to it and wanting it to stay is the terrifying part. It will always be there how terrified you are. Live througt it man!

I love you.

Thank you for the advice man!

Idk I don't get it.. How are you terrified of "love"?  Is love a terrifying thing? For example Is it natural for a child to be scared when his mom is trying to hug him and give him love? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho