ShugendoRa

How can I turn my stage blue family to green?

12 posts in this topic

They get triggered by green anything. I try to help them change their perspective but you know how it goes. Help me change my family to stage green. Any ideas? 

47 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

Allow your family to be as they are.

This for sure.

Let the work speak for itself through your actions, through your presence. Doing your own inner work and allowing your family to be is all you can do to change them. 

Do you see any Orange in them?  Nurture some Orange values and slowly introduce some green over time.  I would start by making a healthy dish of Organic Vegetable Soup using Leo's Recipe ... That should purge the blue right out of them. :)

2 hours ago, ShugendoRa said:

They get triggered by green anything. I try to help them change their perspective but you know how it goes. Help me change my family to stage green. Any ideas? 

Evolve to yellow yourself.

We are all One. Your own growth affects everyone else more than anything (even if it seems like nothing is changing). Always start with the "man in the mirror". Then be perceptive when others "ask for help". A lot of the time people need to express their feelings so it's great to validate feelings, that is to say that they are normal (i.e. nothing to feel guilty or shameful about). This will bring you closer and others will likely share more of themselves. It's important to accept people as they are, and not try to change them. Ironically that's how you help them change. Maintaining good relations and continuing to grow and being an example. I notice that spiral dynamics fly over most people's heads but if they are interested and open to it you could consider teaching them spiral dynamics - without labeling them blue or anything, let them discover themselves.

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@ShugendoRa

Rather than focusing outwards focus inwards. Only by doing so, you can collapse outwards/inwards duality.
If at some point on the path you think that something is not as it should be – this is the invitation for you to go deeper, to realize yourself. Everything is perfect as it is. Yet you can have everything you want and live happily with everyone ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

35 minutes ago, allislove said:

@ShugendoRa

Rather than focusing outwards focus inwards. Only by doing so, you can collapse outwards/inwards duality.
If at some point on the path you think that something is not as it should be – this is the invitation for you to go deeper, to realize yourself. Everything is perfect as it is. Yet you can have everything you want and live happily with everyone ;)

It can't be. You have no idea how all of this wraps my mind i to pretzl. Imagine knowing all this and dreaming about it + maybe even helping someone realizing it all at same time + you are getting helped. 

People wonder I thrown mushrooms away. I can't bare any more twistery. 

Need rest. Can't wait this to end. Just... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

@zeroISinfinity

There is no end – can't run from Love :D  
Relax.

Well there is. Right now I am Just meditating basking in Love. There really Isn't any desire to live or dream. Should get new life. Pointless to continue. Loss of direction is evident and motivation to continue is gone even if it's all given. 

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

@zeroISinfinity

Right, bask in Now. This Life is all there is ;) 
Godspeed ?

Yeah I guess life is meant to be lived

Deconstruct everything then force yourself back. Have no reason to keep this dream running. Why? 

Wish I have stage this and that questions.