Javfly33

I am conscioussness. I never lived the life of a human.

11 posts in this topic

Lol. It's literal..it's not a word game. I have never lived life as a human. 

Just had 4 seconds of awesomeness Joy.

How do you can in 4 seconds realize all of your life was an Imagination and you actually never had a human life? Well, you can. It is that crazy this life.

And Just in an instant you remember who you been the whole time!

 


Embrace the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a human but you are also a part of the oneness/spirit/god. You can say that consciousness is your true nature, but the one who says that is a human being. Some of these new advaita teachers make people think that they are supposed to believe that they are not human, but that's just silly, if you live in your mind then you can have some weird beliefs like that, but if you live in the heart then such concepts doesn't matter. :) <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

You are a human but you are also a part of the oneness/spirit/god. You can say that consciousness is your true nature, but the one who says that is a human being. Some of these new advaita teachers make people think that they are supposed to believe that they are not human, but that's just silly, if you live in your mind then you can have some weird beliefs like that, but if you live in the heart then such concepts doesn't matter. :) <3

Great perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am no human at all and I didn't have any adivaita teacher to tell me this. It would be like saying that I am the character of a video game I am playing. If anything, being a human being is a very small part of what I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

all of your life was an Imagination and you actually never had a human life

Can you prove that? Or is that something one can only experience through first-hand experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Lol. It's literal..it's not a word game. I have never lived life as a human. 

✔️?

Quote

Just had 4 seconds of awesomeness Joy.

?

Quote

How do you can in 4 seconds realize all of your life was an Imagination and you actually never had a human life? Well, you can. It is that crazy this life.

And Just in an instant you remember who you been the whole time!

 

Who you really  are. 

Direct realization or was it just conceptual. Yes it's Infinite Joy among other "facets". 

"Avatar". ?

Such a shame no self is not ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

 I never lived the life of a human.

you could be a squirrel in a human's body 

everybody has spirit animal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Human is just more consciousness, you're living my life right now, you must be bored as fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Lol. It's literal..it's not a word game. I have never lived life as a human. 

Just had 4 seconds of awesomeness Joy.

How do you can in 4 seconds realize all of your life was an Imagination and you actually never had a human life? Well, you can. It is that crazy this life.

And Just in an instant you remember who you been the whole time!

 

Truth that sets 'you' free :x✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now