andreasj

Was Jesus real ?

31 posts in this topic

I saw the spirit of jesus once after a bad psychedelic trip. Trust me he is Jesus, he appeared for 5 seconds only or even less. 

But those seconds were the most conforting and amazing once I had. 

Just him appearing in spirit, you are totally sure its him there is no doubt. You feel his infinite love in person? 

Who was Jesus? In my opinion the one human being which impersonated total and infinite love in a person. 

Maybe there were others too, but it is not without reason that he is the most significant example of our lifetimes and appears ever since we are born in so many different stories. 

He is the example of how the human being should become and what the most perfect human being is like. He is infinite love in person and spirit radiating infinote love and when his spirit appears before you as happened to me, you will know him as if he was your brother since you were born. 

The reason why we hear so much of him our whole life is in order to imitate what he taught and said, not only to use his name in order to start wars^^

Love your neighbour as yourself, love god (father, mother consciousness) with all you heart and therefore all of creation. Forgive so you will be forgiven also. And one which many cannot accept to obey is when somebody hits your one cheek, present him the other one too. That is complete selflessness in person, becoming like him is possible to accomplish without any psychedelic, his teachings are with us since we were born

Edited by Schahin

@andreasj Jesus christ is real. he lived and did Miracles and teachings, the first person who became christed from Israel. he is God and human. the person who actualized he is God. he taught many things people couldn't understand, you can read gnostic text for more knowledge. you have to separate Jesus christ and church. Church is religious group to give you guide and support based upon Jesus walked of life. 

@andreasj don't hate rules and morals, people are dangerous animals, without psychological moral code implemented people couldn't live together. 

Historians differentiate between the historical Jesus (Jesus of Nazareth) and the mythological Jesus (Christ).

There is a consensus among historians that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

But obviously we cannot know if he has like the Jesus of the Bible, or if it was just myths attributed to that guy by word of mouth and evangelists.

What I believe is he was a mystic with paranormal abilities (miracles). Regarding the resurrection, I don't think so.

But all this doesn't matter. What matters is Christ as religious symbol.

Edited by RedLine

On 08/08/2020 at 2:06 AM, andreasj said:

Hi friends.

Was there a person here on earth that was Jesus as in the bible ?

Was he for real ?

We in the western world has build our yea/date on his birthday.

That is crazy is he was a fictional idea IMO.

Just an example.....

He didnt do all that stuff that's written in the bible, did he ?

1.png

Edited by electroBeam

On 08/08/2020 at 9:36 PM, andreasj said:

Maybe there has been several Jesus´es but most of them were female and burned alive  for being "witches" ?

Seems strange there is only one "record" of Jesus in the entire history/timeline of our universe.

Why only once ? Alive for, what, 35 years ? Maybe he learned his lesson and decided that human was too fucked up to re-visit. 

Kind regards, a highly sophisticated monkey (me)  

His purpose was to bring light to the divine love which he was the first to receive.

Now the divine love is here, and i suppose millions have it. Since Jesus there have been other Christs.

Jesus is not coming back. He is in the spirit world.

Once the light shone, what else do we need a messiah for?

But we have our own messiahs, our own Christs, following in his footsteps.

More can be learnt at truthforallpeople.com

On 8/8/2020 at 0:19 PM, mandyjw said:

@Gesundheit Contemplating the symbolism of the virgin birth is another way of asking "How can something come from nothing?" Which is a very big question with... no? answer? 

If it's a big question, then it has a very clear and definite answer: It can't.

But it's not a big question, it's a nonsense question based on unsound presuppositions.

Which is hilarious, come to think of it... because that in itself already demonstrates that even the question can't come from nothing.