electroBeam

Mystical XP #notsure

3 posts in this topic

Felt like falling through the ground/walls/everything that's solid. And a complete letting go. Felt like being unleashed from shackles. Felt like giving up on all control. Felt like going down really fast in a roller coaster. Felt like everything is virtual. Felt like massive energy. Felt like releasing solidification of the present moment. Felt like unlimitedness. Felt like overwhelming. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Felt like falling through the ground/walls/everything that's solid. And a complete letting go. Felt like being unleashed from shackles. Felt like giving up on all control. Felt like going down really fast in a roller coaster. Felt like everything is virtual. Felt like massive energy. Felt like releasing solidification of the present moment. Felt like unlimitedness. Felt like overwhelming. 

Hi electrobeam, can only speak from my experience, and this reminds me of a dream I had once where I started falling and falling as you describe. But not while in the waking dream. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 08/08/2020 at 2:35 AM, Keyhole said:

Yeah I relate to that feeling except I was listening to music and I could hear angels and all my ancestors were there too and they were congratulating me that I made it to the other side, but with all that physical sensation stuff you're describing too.

I could hear them in this song.  I had spontaneously found it while having an Awakening it's like it was made for me.

ooooo that's very similar to what happened.

Just had a san pedro trip. Everything was one, then everything divided itself into all objects. Its like seeing spirits but on steroids, all over the place, surrounded. Now im having conversations with the essence or souls of all those objects. Turns out my sink is a comedian. 

On 08/08/2020 at 3:11 AM, Pookie said:

My dreams are more interesting than my waking dream tbh. 

Sounds like you need to reincarnate into a panda. Ive got riturals if you need help LOL.

But im half serious. If you wanna be a panda let me know.