Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

Missing puzzle piece, God = Me, then why is... ?

24 posts in this topic

God - - - - imagines - - - >  Reality 

I am God

Then why can't I imagine reality whatever I want it to be like? 

What is the missing puzzle piece? 

@WHO IS

You are confusing ego-mind with God.

You are God, but that doesn't mean ego-mind is God. (But also it is.)

Ego-mind is what strives to control. Ego-mind is what thinks that when it realizes God it will have the full powers of God. But this is not how it works because God does not control anything. God is Love. Love is not something to be manipulated for personal gain. God can't act out some selfish need as that would turn God into a devil.

So in practice by realizing you are God you lose all control because you surrender it for the sake of Love.

You can think of awakening as you saying: "Oh! I see! I have been a devil this whole life. Now I choose to give up all my devilry for Love." And of you do this, you become God. Otherwise you stay a devil.

The cost of God-realization is surrender of self, all control, and having reality turn out good for you.

Which is of course why it's so rare.

Are you willing to give it all up for Love?

No! Cause you like being a devil.

You can't imagine another reality because you are busy imagining this one. You are committed to staying alive as you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo I see the knowledge You are conveying, thank you. As long as one is selfish one is a devil that is truth it seems to be the case. 

However, what is wrong if one has a preference? For example I would rather take 5-meo than Slavia for example. Not because I hate salvia or anything of this kind. But because I prefer the experience during 5-meo compared to the experience of salvia. 

In addition, I remember You saying that true heaven is when whatever ones desires one gets. That in Infinite Love Forever = heaven, all of one's desires can be fulfilled at will. 

Thank You for your time Leo 

Edited by WHO IS

44 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

why can't I imagine reality whatever I want it to be like?

You imagine what reality tells you to imagine, and you be as reality wants you to be.

You're under the illusion of free will. Wake up.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@WHO IS there's absolutely nothing wrong with preferences or desires. As long as they are created out of the understanding of love and unity of all. You are absolutely loved and okay to live your life as WHO IS... As the Son of God... It is unavoidable to be living in a body and be without a personality and preferences. Infact your heart's deepest desires are your true calling. It's how to get them that's the journey. And you get them by following the path of love. Love is what gives you the power of God. The more filled you are with Love the closer you are to asking and receiving without much delay of the manifestation of the ask... Until it is merged... And there's no more delay. That's 'heaven' as per islam/Christianity etc... But in heaven. There's only love. Love for all. All are one and one is all. Love is the answer my brother. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

what is wrong if one has a preference?

There is nothing wrong with anything.

But your preferences are biases, limits, and attachments, which have corresponding consequences.

A devil can have biases, but God cannot.

If you select to have biases then you will suffer the inherent limitations of those biases. If you want to reduce your suffering and increase your love, then you must give up as many biases as possible until you ultimately give them all up. Which is impossible to do and stay alive.

So you are caught in an existential bind: if you want to stay alive you must have biases. But you will suffer for them. Or you can surrender all biases and end all suffering but you will no longer be alive.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing wrong with anything.

But your preferences are biases, limits, and attachments, which have corresponding consequences.

A devil can have biases, but God cannot.

If you select to have biases then you will suffer the inherent limitations of those biases. If you want to reduce your suffering and increase your love, then you must give up as many biases as possible until you ultimately give them all up. Which is impossible to do and stay alive.

So you are caught in an existential bind: if you want to stay alive you must have biases. But you will suffer for them. Or you can surrender all biases and end all suffering but you will no longer be alive.

A lot of people unknowingly or knowingly keep their biases and die at some point in their life, be it at age 15 or 50. 

However both the one who did not give up his biases dies at some point and the one who gave up all if his biases dies.

This shows us that giving up biases prematurely makes no difference other than one gets closer to his death. 

giving up all of one's biases in order to be God who is not selfish in any way would mean to die then are we to assume that God is dead and actually never existed because God never had biases? 

Edited by WHO IS

17 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

This shows us that giving up biases prematurely makes no difference other than one gets closer to his death. 

It makes an enormous difference because giving up biases reduces your suffering and increases your health and happiness.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yep. The limitations of being unbiased.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It makes an enormous difference because giving up biases reduces your suffering and increases your health and happiness.

What if one is happy when one gets ones favorite ice cream which is a bias? 

If one loses all biases and eats whatever drinks whatever I would say it would be bad for ones health. 

And at the end, if giving All biases just leads to one's death, than why would one wish that? 

Also if God has no bias whatsoever and losing all bias mean death for one. 

It means God is dead and never existed because God never had any biases? 

Edited by WHO IS

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you willing to give it all up for Love?

I think you are  romanticizing too much. Ok you can be super loving human being living alone in your appartement or in some ashram. But out of that our biological forces (i understand that it's all consciousness, and I know that detached loving state on psychedelics) makes it impossible in our everyday life and dealing with people to be that fountain of love and superhuman what you are recommending to become. 

31 minutes ago, Haloman said:

Sorry about how this reply is set out, my phone is doing a madness lol. Rest of reply will be down below in a reply format (not sure why, my phone doesn't allow me to remove quote boxes). 

You've definitely got some assumptions there, it's not impossible, and the biological forces, I think its an excuse, even if it does feel like something real. 

The reason it feels impossible is because you're looking at it through this biological forces paradigm?

43 minutes ago, Brenzo2 said:

The reason it feels impossible is because you're looking at it through this biological forces paradigm?

Through whatever paradigm i'm watching - after enough time i want to eat, shit and fuck. I think so do you. And to get those things I highly doubt you can be some fountain of love, unless it's all set up on silver plate for you.

11 minutes ago, Haloman said:

Through whatever paradigm i'm watching - after enough time i want to eat, shit and fuck. I think so do you. And to get those things I highly doubt you can be some fountain of love, unless it's all set up on silver plate for you.

Your motivation is that by the time eternity is done you will have lived every life from birth to death, of every human and every animal, and every other archetype limited by your own imagination.

If you cannot feel the love, at least recognise that you will ultimately experience everything.....in total isolation. As a whole yes, but also one by one. Every single rebirth.

Sometimes love is full of love, and sometimes love is a place where compassion and wisdom are one.

Or to put it another way, if you care more about yourself than the homeless guy down the street, then you're doing it wrong. You are the homeless guy down the street, just at a different point in eternity.

That's your motivation.

Edited by peachboy

@WHO IS

That's exactly what you are doing ;)

you = everything in this context.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 8/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, WHO IS said:

God - - - - imagines - - - >  Reality 

I am God

What is the missing puzzle piece? 

"you" are infinite consciousness viewing itself through a finite lens. YOU are infinite consciousness observing the "you".

:)

Being open-minded means you're open to see why things you think are inherently bad, misfortunate or boring are serving a greater whole... or rather are unconditional Love. If you assume that there is a "you" then you wonder why things aren't going "your" way, the problem is in what you believe you are. 

If you make the false assumption of there being a real you, all other assumptions relative to it will be based on a false point of reference. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 7.8.2020. at 2:18 PM, allislove said:

@WHO IS

That's exactly what you are doing ;)

you = everything in this context.

GOD=THIS

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@allislove Could resolve 'em mystery but Realization of Love first. 

It' s so so counter intuitive yet very simple. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity