Leilani

When we die will there be peace? Will there be love?

28 posts in this topic

You are neither dead or alive, awake or dreaming. There's nothing to fear. (Ego) death won't turn you into an uncaring sociopath or take you to another place. You will just be what you will be when and if it comes.

Once upon a time, Chuang Chou dreamed that he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting about happily enjoying himself. He didn’t know that he was Chou. Suddenly he awoke and was palpably Chou. He didn’t know whether he were Chou who had dreamed of being a butterfly, or a butterfly who was dreaming that he was Chou.

All stories and explanations are false.

It depends on how attached you are to life. If you have a lot of things that you can't let go of, then you'll suffer before you die. If you work on that earlier, you will be able to leave this realm in peace.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

You can read the book "Journey of Souls", it will explain what happens after 'death' from the experiences a guy had over the many years of giving past life regression sessions.

Edit: okay I see you mean more like death of the person/self. Ignore message above

Edited by Waken

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a problem of defining terms here. You can certainly dream other dreams after this dream ends, which might include lower or higher realms. But I wouldn't call that death proper.

Death proper would be Absolute Infinity. It's what happens when all dreaming stops.

You're gonna need a really powerful psychedelic to glimpse Absolute Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Isn't it obvious that there are other dreaams being dreamed constantly in the form of other humans aliens etc?

I'm wondering if there is a possibility of the continuity of experience after biological death. You die and maybe don't remember that you were here on earth and then find yourself in some other realm with a different set of physics.

To my mind this wouldn't be possible and the ego must invent these kinds of afterlife type stories to cope. It's may be a fundamental rejection of oneness and the assumption that seperateness is the truth.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

3 hours ago, montecristo said:

Isn't it obvious that there are other dreaams being dreamed constantly in the form of other humans aliens etc?

Isn't it obvious that self/other are one?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Isn't it obvious that self/other are one?

This is me. What da... 

On 8/7/2020 at 7:30 AM, Leilani said:

When we die and merge will there be love? Will there be peace? Will I be afraid of being alone when I merge with all possibilities? Leo are you afraid to become that infinity? Please help me. I'm a mom to a 3 year old. I want to function. I can deal with it all if I know that in the end it will be pleasant. If in the end it will be love and feel good. Please only Leo respond please help me. 

This presumes that when we die we merge with all possibilities, we become one with the infinite.

It is equally possible that after death we are no different to how we are before death, except that we no longer have a physical body.

If you want love and peace (which is what we all want) then find it now, while in the physical body. Don't wait for the body to die. Love and peace are present in each moment, here, now.

Peace