Paul EMD

Non-ejaculatory Male Orgasm - The Multi-orgasmic Man, To Do Or Not To Do?

25 posts in this topic

@modmyth  The phenomenon is not well understood and according to science, should not even exist.

I find, that the best description and explanation comes from Gopi Krishna's works. He had a Kundalini awakening in 1937, followed by 12 years of intense suffering, after which he became fully and permanently enlightened.

In the case of women, the mystery increases, because we really don't know how this works anatomically. With men at least we have some idea. I'd be interested to learn more, but it is next to impossible to find reliable information on this. I guess it is a little like female sexuality, much neglected and misunderstood.

@modmyth  I had a quick read.

I have no issues discussing sexual topics in a graphic way, when exploring some of the physiological aspects of Kundalini, it is absolutely necessary. 

As for me, personally, I feel very far removed from the topic of sexual intercourse in general, as I'm no longer sexually active. Not because of my age (I'm 40), but because of the way the Kundalini mechanism is playing out in me, diverting all my sexual energies and substances towards a higher purpose. I believe there is an evolutionary purpose to all this and my whole being is currently under transformation, being upgraded, so to speak. According to Gopi Krishna, there are times during the Kundalini transformation process, when all the energy being generated by the genitals is needed to feed said process and all of it is diverted towards the brain. He says that this can be reversed, for instance, when the practitioner wishes to procreate, however, I've never tried it, so I can't be sure. 

Regarding energy work, I get the impression, that your general, relentless horniness is a sign of the rising Kundalini stimulating the lower chakras, especiallly the second and third one. If you were to raise your energies higher, your urges would gradually dissipate and mellow out. But, I'm guessing, that you are perhaps happy the way you are.

@modmyth  Yes, I agree with that assessment. 

We all have our own paths to walk and each path is different.

Urdhvareta only seems to be an option for men and there is a physical, as well as an energetic component. Semen is "sucked up" and absorbed into the spinal fluid. 

My own feeling is that orgasms are actually beneficial for womens' spiritual development and are not a drain on their energetic body, but I have no idea how to verify that. Technically, expending sexual energy (orgasms) outwards, should not be done on this path. But what happens, when a woman has an orgasm, where does the energy go? I think that is the big question that needs answering. 

On 1/6/2020 at 8:26 AM, modmyth said:

@WorldlySavage  I actually get what you're saying, from a woman's perspective. I have observed something similar, in terms of finding an intuitive balance between energy release/ expenditure (that savoring process) and energy transmutation. Unfortunately I haven't seen much at all that's decent on the subject out there mainly based on online reading, that covers the woman's perspective. It's usually just a man observing a woman... which is VERY different. Like I have read that there is no inherent energy loss for a woman, but also that there is. Like... there can definitely be energy loss.

I've been documenting some of my experiences with energy work at least partially for this reason, in one of my journals (ARS EROTICA). (There is a lot of TMI there too though possibly, heh.) (And at some possible point soon I'll probably read all the existing literature out there on the subject).

Also, sort of hoping to pass this info onto present and future sex partners. Because the vantage point you're coming from is close to what I had in mind, actually. :D

I'm more of a sensualist as well. I've done the straight energy conversion thing as well, where you bypass the "cherishing" and... the side effect of ascetic practices is that you get a super retentive personality. (I mean, quite literally, that's what you're doing.) I don't know. It depends what you're aiming for.

I think it's very possible to get the best of both worlds, but that's where have a sexual partner/ woman might be helpful.

@modmyth To quote Funkadelic: Free Your Mind... and Your Ass Will Follow -  the Kingdom of Heaven is within

I appreciate women who are eager to learn about this from a male perspective, so I will elaborate more.  A lot of women that I've been with don't get why i don't cum when sleeping with them.  Some even worry about it, that they are not satisfying me.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

I think the greatest challenge of the whole journey for me was overcoming impure sexual energy in my mind and owning a healthy masculine desire to connect with women mentally, emotionally and physically.  There can be a lot of fragmented desire there.

I'm not talking about impure in a moralistic sense, just in a sense of healthy sexuality free of guilt and free of being cut off from ones authentic self... It's hard to describe but as I started working through that stuff, my masculine energy became a lot stronger and a lot less friction.

It also does reduce the neurotic urge to have sex.  At the time I started I had slept with 3 or 4 girls, but now it's over 30 and I don't regret any of them.  I only end up with women who I actually like, who align with mind body and soul.  I don't really care how many women I sleep with or if I'm with someone or single (mostly single), just that I feel good with my choices and tell the truth in my interactions.

Of course misunderstandings still happen, expectations can still be unmet and form unexpectedly....

I guess what I'm saying, is it helped evolve me to a point, but it's not like it solved all my problems with sex.  It just helped me have more peace with myself about the whole thing. 

@modmyth The question about guilt is hard to answer.  It's like "how did you learn how to walk?"

Maybe I never had much guilt, I've still got inhibitions though. It all depends on the other people you're interacting with too. Especially women holding back on their desires, triggers my inhibitions too.  The inhibitions which tell you to "leave women alone, they don't want your sex"... I think that's the male version of what you're describing.  

Things can flow pretty smoothly when "it's on" though.