Red-White-Light

Survival Needs [Black Pill]

20 posts in this topic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/natashaumer/cats-eat-your-face-after-you-die

The black pill of reality is that survival is the highest priority for animal life. Without survival security even your own pet won’t hesitate to consume your physical flesh. The beautiful fantasy of happiness and rainbows is quickly turned into the dark bleak reality of survival.

Edited by Red-White-Light

14 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

The beautiful fantasy of happiness and rainbows is quickly turned into the dark bleak reality of survival.

The Beauty of existence is not a fantasy, it is all that is. Why is survival dark and bleak? It is just what it is. When you don't take it personally, it is completely understandable.

15 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

The Beauty of existence is not a fantasy, it is all that is. Why is survival dark and bleak? It is just what it is. When you don't take it personally, it is completely understandable.

How is survival what it is but existence is not what it is?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

14 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

How is survival what it is but existence is not what it is?

I don't understand the question :D Who said existence is not what it is? What do you mean?

7 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I don't understand the question :D Who said existence is not what it is? What do you mean?

You said the beauty of existence is all that is, and not merely a fantasy. How does this work? Existence is inherently beautiful? If that's so, can't survival be inherently dark and bleak? What's the difference? Why does existence have positive qualities? And why doesn't survival has negative qualities?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

19 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You said the beauty of existence is all that is, and not merely a fantasy. How does this work? Existence is inherently beautiful? If that's so, can't survival be inherently dark and bleak? What's the difference? Why does existence have positive qualities? And why doesn't survival has negative qualities?

Because there is neither positive nor negative. When the mind stops asserting values or differentiation to anything, these questions collapse. Everything is just what it is, without any ability to name it or qualify it. 

Yet, WHEN and IF the mind is gonna express how this qualitylessness "feels", at least this mind right here would say "ruthlessly beautiful, peaceful and loving". But again - as soon as you try to argue that these are indeed qualities, it's too late. All this is beyond mind. You could call it whatever you want.

Of course infinity includes all the darkness. But what is darkness but a distinction? Get this: When all distinctions collapse, this is what many here call LOVE, what I call Beauty or Peace. Because that's how the heart of reality functions, without having to apply a label. So understand that I could just as well not use any word and remain in silence. The pure Beingness of reality is still amazing beyond comprehension. Either one sees that or not. Arguing won't do anything to what is already so. 

@peanutspathtotruth That does not make sense, but thanks for replying.

19 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@peanutspathtotruth That does not make sense, but thanks for replying.

True, reality and its paradox nature does not make sense to the mind. I'm not acting like I understand all of this (I don't!), but I can't and will no longer deny what I am - what all this is (or is not). 

The black pill turns white as soon as you realize that death is infinite love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura After death is there cessation of consciousness? 

There is Infinite Consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't see it as dark man. For me it's all beautiful. Maybe if I'm feeling threatened I'll see shit as dark but when I'm feeling better it's all love. Trying to integrate that shit currently. It's hard work.

Dying seems to be the best thing that psychedelics showed me so I'm happy if that's the case. When alive I live, when dead I die. No problem in both.

oh man ive seen videos of this

What about dogs? I don't think so

EDIT: Ok apparently dogs do too

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

18 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

Thanks for sharing. That's why i don't have pets xD

Why? Dogs are wonderful. Can teach ya stuff. 

Recently got goldfish learning from it too. 

8 hours ago, Osaid said:

oh man ive seen videos of this

What about dogs? I don't think so

EDIT: Ok apparently dogs do too

@Osaid You see what I mean?

@Red-White-Light

5 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

You see what I mean?

Yeah animal psychology is weird. I've seen a video of a deer eating a small bird even though deer are considered herbivores. I also saw a video of a horse eating a baby chick right in front of the mother. It seems like they are very unaware of their actions in relation to other animals. Really, they'll just eat whatever their body allows them. 

I think it is possible for an animal to truly love but they are scavengers by nature and when you die you leave them no other source of food. Who knows what is really going on in their head though.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I don't understand why it's horrifying that your pet would eat you when you die? What were you planning on doing with your body after your lights are out?

If I had a pet that I loved and I died, and that animal needed my flesh to survive, I hope it would eat my dead body. Tuck in little friend!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.