Eren Eeager

Are you invincible psychologically when you are enlightened?

13 posts in this topic

Enlightened masters are prone to diseases and illnesses but are they prone to sadness, grief, depression and anxiety?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Think more about the perception rather than the content.

Yes i think they are. The hardest one i believe is grief but if they are enlightened masters np. They feel the same feelings as everyone else but they allow them to be and not get taken away by them because they are one with the source. 

Edited by BlackMaze

51 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Enlightened masters are prone to diseases and illnesses but are they prone to sadness, grief, depression and anxiety?

Nothing personal. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

These feelings/emotions can arise but the difference is there no longer arising for someone. There's no longer a self-centered energy taking ownership. 

The need for things to go a certain way ends or the resistance to the current situation ends. The stickiness of the self is gone so nothing is held onto.

Emotions and feelings become like clouds, they arise pass by, sometimes they linger for a bit but eventually dissipate. And it's a recognized they were never your clouds.

Everything is an impersonal happening ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

32 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing personal. 

? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I love things being impersonal, you know what I'm sayin, I love things being impersonal, and if loving things being impersonal is wrong, I Don't Want to Be Right!!

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

Going by the 4 stages of enlightenment according to Buddhism, I think at each stage you become less prone to that, and if you are fully in the final stage, arahant you would be. 

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

only an enlightened person can answer  this 

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

How would you define infinity, to arrive at these?

Could infinity define itself?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"They feel the same feelings as everyone else"

This makes me more curious about the nature of feeling. I'm the furthest thing from a master, but I've reached a point where I don't get carried away with every emotional intensity. Some still get me, though today I was able to let an intense one go that could have affected me all day. 

I looked at the intensity, and just made the decisions to let it go and it dissolved. 

@Call Me Whatever now hold that feeling exactly after you let go and make it bigger and bigger until you have it all the time. I'm also the furthest thing from a master but i know that this is something that works

you do not become enlightened. its a waste of time trying to understand what has left after you got rid of yourself.