Buba

Failed psychoanalysis and now looking for utopia

61 posts in this topic

@Happy Jay you and buba, im sure you will feel a revolution after a simply 3gr mushroom session. Cheaper, fast and more effective. I guess it's almost impossible to get it in your country, but if you could, try. Believe me

33 minutes ago, cobalto said:

@Happy Jay you and buba, im sure you will feel a revolution after a simply 3gr mushroom session. Cheaper, fast and more effective. I guess it's almost impossible to get it in your country, but if you could, try. Believe me

I hope that i'll do this ,but sure  here it is impossible and i don't wanna lose my time anymore. I don't wanna suffer. 1,5 years of everyday contemplation and meditation habits have not caused any special changes in my emotional problems.psychoanalysis is the only way for getting results more quickly. Techniques like letting go isn't for my emotional situation it will take years ,because it is too hard to struggle with the side of mine,which wants to maintain its structure.

1 hour ago, Happy Jay said:

Yeah i mean .i know that it is a long process,but i have money problems especially in my head ,it is like a torture giving so much money every month . That is way ,i need to see any difference between previous me and me after for example 15 sessions ,in order to get some motivation that these are all not for nothing. For example when i think that psychedelics can solve these issues more easyly and cheaper. I am getting suspicious about paying my money for some other problems of mine rather than for psychoanalysis ,which is not like a medical treatment ,so it has not any assurence i mean ,that is annoying me))

Psychoanalysis will help, psychedelics dont have that lasting effects. Psychoanalysis is expensive and time consuming but it is worth it.

1 day of psichodelics could have effects for all your life. Have you ever try?

10 minutes ago, cobalto said:

1 day of psichodelics could have effects for all your life. Have you ever try?

No ?

But I read comments of people who have done and see it does not leave a trace in their life. Like heroin high comes and goes.

28 minutes ago, Buba said:

Psychoanalysis will help, psychedelics dont have that lasting effects. Psychoanalysis is expensive and time consuming but it is worth it.

i hope that ,but i have read lots of reports that even 1 psychedelic trip can cause profound changes .mushrooms lsd dmt 5meo and others

1 hour ago, cobalto said:

I hope that i'll do this ,but sure  here it is impossible and i don't wanna lose my time anymore. I don't wanna suffer. 1,5 years of everyday contemplation and meditation habits have not caused any special changes in my emotional problems.psychoanalysis is the only way for getting results more quickly. Techniques like letting go isn't for my emotional situation it will take years ,because it is too hard to struggle with the side of mine,which wants to maintain its structure.

3 minutes ago, Buba said:

No ?

But I read comments of people who have done and see it does not leave a trace in their life. Like heroin high comes and goes.

I think the key point is facing with your dark side and understand the deep cause of this problems,no matter rather with psychoanalysis or psychedelics :))

42 minutes ago, Buba said:

11 minutes ago, Happy Jay said:

i hope that ,but i have read lots of reports that even 1 psychedelic trip can cause profound changes .mushrooms lsd dmt 5meo and others

Have you done it once a week or more?

I assure you that the psychedelic is a shock therapy that someone who is in the situation of blockage you describe would change their life forever. Doors open in you that cannot be closed again. Doing the same without this help would require very traumatic situations or a lot of meditation. And maybe it doesn't work.

is it impossible to get psychedelics in your country? that someone send you lsd by letter is the simplest brother

Have you done it once a week or more?

Once a week for several months, then twice a week.

1 hour ago, cobalto said:

I assure you that the psychedelic is a shock therapy that someone who is in the situation of blockage you describe would change their life forever. Doors open in you that cannot be closed again. Doing the same without this help would require very traumatic situations or a lot of meditation. And maybe it doesn't work.

is it impossible to get psychedelics in your country? that someone send you lsd by letter is the simplest brother

To be honest, i u have good social connections u can find mushroom or lsd probably.but i have just 2 friends ,so i have a plan:for my study i will go to germany ,there i can find it more easily :))

2 hours ago, Happy Jay said:

1 hour ago, Buba said:

Once a week for several months, then twice a week.

The cause why am i asking this is: i have researced it and got some infos about psychoanalysis.what Fariz is doing is not psychoanalysis per se. İt must be 3-5 times a week so much more intense and profound. Our therapy is psychoanalytic therapy , which is the sibling of psychoanalysis.

2 hours ago, Happy Jay said:

40 minutes ago, Happy Jay said:

The cause why am i asking this is: i have researced it and got some infos about psychoanalysis.what Fariz is doing is not psychoanalysis per se. İt must be 3-5 times a week so much more intense and profound. Our therapy is psychoanalytic therapy , which is the sibling of psychoanalysis.

I have seen the benefits with just 1-2 times a week. Trust in Fariz.

32 minutes ago, Buba said:

I have seen the benefits with just 1-2 times a week. Trust in Fariz.

Okay bro thanks for your attention and time :)

4 hours ago, Happy Jay said:

37 minutes ago, Happy Jay said:

Okay bro thanks for your attention and time :)

Good luck gardash : )))

Dont forget telling Fariz about me

11 minutes ago, Buba said:

Good luck gardash : )))

Dont forget telling Fariz about me

Don't worry i'll talk with him about it))

Will it be really bad if I commit suicide? I cant go on anymore.

Will it harm my karma, reincarnation? May be these are all bullshit.

1 hour ago, Buba said:

Will it be really bad if I commit suicide? I cant go on anymore.

Will it harm my karma, reincarnation? May be these are all bullshit.

Hey bro r u living in Baku?if so let's meet and talk a little bit,i want to hear your problems and help you if i can :)

53 minutes ago, Happy Jay said:

Hey bro r u living in Baku?if so let's meet and talk a little bit,i want to hear your problems and help you if i can :)

I will drop you my number ))