Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Spiritual men are also sexy

10 posts in this topic

I read this post in one of the threads here. By this post, it means that spiritual men look passive or can't be sexy. 

My point is that girls who find spiritual men unattractive don't have the requisite paradigm shift to find them attractive.. 

Spiritual men can also be sexy, all you need as a woman is a different way of looking at them. 

In fact the sexual chemistry with a spiritual man can be much more wholesome and peaceful. It may not feel like fireworks but it can feel like a gentle river. 

Spiritual men are also masculine because they are much more evolved and respectful and caring and understanding. This is also a facet of masculinity.. 

Women want MASCULINE guys. Masculinity means dominance and assertion. Dominance and assertion is what's hot. 

None of my girlfriends find Sadhguru, Matt Khan, Adyshanti hot. They find George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Russel Brand hot. What does George Clooney got that Matt Khan hasn't? Dominance and assertion. Matt Khan has self love, but that does shit for attraction.

Now this is a reply from @Forestluv on another thread about assholes. This is exactly what I mean by how spiritual can be sexy. 

Transcending chimpness, doesn’t necessary mean chimpness is destroyed or dissolved. Transcendence can be expansion and integration, similar to other characteristics in SD.

There can be new sexual energetics that arise with things like yoga, tantra, meditation, eye gazing, creating art, dance, mystical sessions - sexual elements that flow independent of, or in conjunction with, traditional chimp-level physical elements. Yet when one is contracted within chimp-ness, these energetics wouldn’t appear. If they did, it wouldn’t be considered “sexual”. 

Tantra sex is not so much about creating attraction but more about creating connection.. 

Tantric sex creates sexual energy and this is equally powerful in creating a strong sexual chemistry.. 

There is no need for these men to be Depp or Pitt.. They can use their power of connection to create a strong sexual desire in a woman.

When we are fed something we believe in that because our brains are trained to believe that. 

In reality our brains can be rewired to believe anything as sexual. It's only cultural norms that make us think that some man is sexy and some man is not. But this is changeable. 

It's important that whatever you get attracted to, it should be healthy for you.. 

If you attract someone like Johnny Depp and if he is toxic for you, then such attraction is unhealthy. It further rebuilds and rewires your psyche to keep attracting the same types. 

In the end if you want real love, keep your eyes open to everything and let not any opportunity miss. 

There are energy and sexual dances in tantra that are meant to arouse and attract a body. This field is relatively unexplored. 

But don't underestimate the power of spirituality even when it comes to sex 

Maybe you think that the person is boring or the sex is boring but that's because you're not attuned to it on an energetic level. 

In the end everything is energy. 

Once you reach that energetic level it will appear sexy to you.. And not just sexy but irresistible. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Thank you! :)

Have you read books on tantra or could you suggest some further reading on this topic? Sex & Spirituality.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

11 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Preety_India I like Matt Khan. 

11 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Preety_India I like Matt Khan. 

You find him attractive as a man? 

Delete interest in Spirituality from list boyo. Better to be cave man then spiritual dude. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Sick of it. 

Put in line 10 random guys from jail and put 10 random unknown spiritual dudes. 

Find 10 random women and let 'em choose. 

36 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@zeroISinfinity Yeah when I was watching one of his videos I was able to see my own consciousness in his eyes, he's really legit. He is a kind and high vibe guy, of course I like him.

But will you have sex with him? Honest response please. 

Polar bear, human lie detector. How much peeps lie is just obscene. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@zeroISinfinity I don't know if I would, still undecided.  Depends on if he is into the same things I am into.

I would w/ Adya though.  Wouldn't w Depp. 

Thanks.for.answer.

It's time to buffed Adonis comes to US and get all spiritual chicks.None of this dudes match my beauty. 

Awareness, Awareness, Consciousness,toughts blah blah blah know it all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 10.8.2020. at 9:59 PM, Keyhole said:

@zeroISinfinity I don't know if the United States would be the best country to find spiritual women tbh. ?

I am out of that game. It's time my devilry to stop. ?❤️

Just... Who cares. Ufff Love Matt Kahn he speaks truth. Took so many dart arrows poor guy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

That's great to hear, I'm proud that you're working on some of your intimacy issues, most men don't take the time to do that much less even admit that they have that karma to work through.

Yeah, he's great he's really loving and what he teaches is so well articulated that it just sticks with you in the right way and it really helps you to understand how important love is.

I like that he's funny and has a good personality but also won't take s*** from anybody. That's why I find him attractive. I like  that he treats his wife well and loves her with all his heart.

@Keyhole Thanks. 

Well I don't lie, steal etc all of devilish stuff are gone and moral stuff are superb. But this cheating women and replacing them fast  issues because of intimacy problems(caused by abuse) is only thing I left to fix. 

Also fear to not be like Matt Kahn (bit on feminine side) that I will not be able to keep women as such. 

Just facing fears and fixing them. 

How? 

Letting go of Conditions I hold and thanks to ❤️. Nothing else.