Charlotte

EFT tapping

35 posts in this topic

I thought that there was no way that this is going to work, but guess what? It was surprisingly effective!

It felt like the "love police" was knocking at the door of my consciousness! lol

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

I'm so happy for you guys that tried ☮️?

Another tool in our tool box ??

I using ETF for several years and works great for me.

Tapping is one of the fasting workings technique to the liberation of limiting emotions

A great resource is also https://www.thetappingsolution.com/

Every year at (I mean) march they have a »tapping summit«, where they have a lot of great guests and tapping with.

This is nothing but placebo. If you change the tapping points, the effects will be the same.

I attended a workshop on EFT once. I thought it would be the answer to all my emotional problems, that I would be immune to depression, and that I wouldn't need medicines ever again (as if it were a secret ultra-powerful self-healing technique).

Needless to say, that was a completely unrealistic expectation.

I don't use this technique any longer, and I don't recommend it. For me, it was a waste of time and energy.

one day this will all be memories

1 hour ago, Da77en said:

Maybe try out this version of the tapping or just mentally chant OM into emotions and see if it helps.

I do like to chant "OM". I find it very relaxing and it's good to quiet down the mind.

As with tapping, I'm done with it.

@kag101 Im a massage therapist and the taping not only works for emotions but also for moving stagnant lymph fluid. Specially doing the one in the collarbone. Don't discard this yet it has many benefits.

18 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

taping not only works for emotions but also for moving stagnant lymph fluid.

evidence? 

@kag101  I'm not sure tapping is meant to solve all of lifes problems. I feel it might be more of a tool to use along our journey.  I definitly find it useful like Sedona method for quick relief to let go and thats the best evidence in my opinion

@kag101 Be careful with your skepticism, it could make you stagnant like the lymph nodes. :P There are hundreds of research papers about lymphatic drainage... you can look for them if you are that interested in reading technical papers, I'm telling you it works, it is used effectively in cancer patients and people with circulation problems.

2 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

it is used effectively in cancer patients and people with circulation problems.

So you're saying that this technique can treat cancer?

affirmations and these tapping techniques are great. I like to cross my arms across my chest and tap each shoulder from left to right. It helps embody these positive emotions. I like to write my own affirmations since they tend to feel more genuine to me however.