Charlotte

EFT tapping

35 posts in this topic

I will do it 7x and report back (so i have some ample experimentation and feel as though i can properly let people know my experience) !! been meaning to try it out 

Heard about tapping, never seen it.

Is there different tapping branches or does they work pretty much the same way?  

This was so long way outside my testing comfort, so i got curious to check it out.

My stomach turns outside in to watch first video.

If i will try it out, then i return with a post about it.

Have been desperate in the past and tried a lot and many  odd (i thought back then about a lot) stuff actually works, i dont care if it are placebo or not. Most important if it works.

Yeah, this is great. Seems weird at first, but there's something to it for sure.

I once had an incredible emotional release from EFT, repressed childhood trauma pouring out of me, cried like a baby :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Seems to work very well for me. Better than kriya yoga and similar. 

@acidgoofy I can't sorry. Whatever you're wanting to feel less/more of try searching for that e.g. reduce worry, anxiety fear or you want to relax etc :)

@Jacob Morres looking forward to your report :)

@Florian https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_Freedom_Techniques

@DIDego Exactly :) isn't everything placebo anyway? :ph34r:

@Gili Trawangan That's brilliant to hear! Keep up the work :) glad to hear it works for you. It does me to! Lots of realisations in my therapy sessions. 

@electroBeam Brilliant! Glad to hear it ?

I've been using EFT Tapping for the past several years. I find it consistently effective to release any anxiety associated with thoughts, memories, future commitments. For me it seems to immediately release any emotional charge, allowing me to look at things more objectively rather than subjectively.

Only problem with this is that I forget to use it!

@Jacko can it release trauma? I have trauma needing to be released and was thinking this might be a good option 

@Jacob Morres Absolutely, I find it very beneficial for revisiting traumatic memories. I find that it takes away the 'charge' from the memory. I sought help from a proffessional to teach me however I feel like you could utilise some online resources to teach yourself

On 8/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, Jacko said:

Only problem with this is that I forget to use it!

Haha, me too. I haven't used it in months, and it's simply because it doesn't even occur to me :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Is this like a technique to manage emotions? Kind of like the Sedona method? I'll look into it

@Tarzan manage, release, become aware of. Sedona method for me is more like a letting go. This (for me) helps me become aware of and release blocked energy ☯️ and unaware thought.

@Smiles My absolute pleasure ❤️

Could eft be classified as 'shadow work' ?

Has anyone read the 4 Agreements? - is this a way to let go of some of these agreements?

Edited by Jacko

On 8/5/2020 at 1:49 AM, Charlotte said:

I'm new to the practice and have been using Brad Yates.

https://www.youtube.com/c/tapwithbrad 

For me it works wonders. Try it out yourself and let me know your response ?

thanks a lot for the link ?

i also heard of "shamanic tapping", is this even a valid term?

I use a variation developed by a russian psychologist, and it's really cool for fears and limiting beliefs. I get LOTS of physical reactions when releasing emotional charges though, like yawning and runny nose. Also, it's tiring, so I have to go at a small pace. Guess I gotta be patient to get tangible results.

Apply consciousness to the burned area

13 hours ago, Azote said:

I use a variation developed by a russian psychologist, and it's really cool for fears and limiting beliefs. I get LOTS of physical reactions when releasing emotional charges though, like yawning and runny nose. Also, it's tiring, so I have to go at a small pace. Guess I gotta be patient to get tangible results.

pls share his name ?

It's been pretty great in my experience too. It can move me to a rather deep state of peace, which I found pleasantly suprising