Evil Raccoon

Do most girls really like assholes?

81 posts in this topic

Transcending chimpness, doesn’t necessary mean chimpness is destroyed or dissolved. Transcendence can be expansion and integration, similar to other characteristics in SD.

There can be new sexual energetics that arise with things like yoga, tantra, meditation, eye gazing, creating art, dance, mystical sessions - sexual elements that flow independent of, or in conjunction with, traditional chimp-level physical elements. Yet when one is contracted within chimp-ness, these energetics wouldn’t appear. If they did, it wouldn’t be considered “sexual”. 

The bottom line is, you need to be an asshole 20% of the time to get the hottest girls.

breaking social norms, boundaries is what someone who is dominant and assertive does, which is hot. 

The bigger issue here is, are you willing to accept that women are into men who are a bit of an ass necessarily? Or have you judged assholes all your life, and now to be one you're struggling with that due to those judgments? All your life society has demonised you for being an ass. You were ostracised, attacked, your parents got angry at you, admirable spritual teachers said you were wrong for being an ass. Now you are afraid of being an asshole because of that.

The real work you need to do is to stop judging assholes. Embrace them, accept them. Love them. Then you can 'transcend' your hatred and judgment of assholes. Once you do that, you're free to be an ass, and not care about the consequences.

A harsh reality 90% of people arent willing to stomach, is to have a successful career or dating life, you need to be a bit of an ass.

Being an ass is basically stepping over someone's boundaries, or breaking social norms. You need to do that 20% of the time to get what you want, to make a good business or to date a hot girl. 

You need to do it because, in the real world(not the fantasy spiritual land) people are deeply selfish and survival driven. They aren't principled or alturistic. Even hippies. They aren't interested in fairness. They are interested in manipulation of the situation to fit their needs. Even the ones who paint a grand picture of themselves as being a turquoise, highly principled individual, are 99% driven by fitting their agenda. So if you really want to get what you want, you need to have the balls to step over their boundaries sometimes, otherwise subconsciously they will step over yours. And sometimes you'll get backlash from that. And really getting good at your masculine aspect is the ability to do that, and have the courage to take any backlash that comes from doing that. For dating specifically, you need to do this about 20% of the time. 

Edited by electroBeam

@WaveInTheOcean Tons of wisdom man! Great contemplation. I can resonate from my personal experience with most of the stuff u said.

For the thread: I found most girls being highly intuitive and intelligent. So just be authentic cuz they can see it clearly.(If she has some traumas or ignorant of course it will be harder for her to catch those stuff but don’t be a devil..)

With authenticity and playfulness I attracted almost every girl I wanted. Become self actualized and practice dating.I promise u, u won’t need to worry about other “man”.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

The bottom line is, you need to be an asshole 20% of the time to get the hottest girls.

breaking social norms, boundaries is what someone who is dominant and assertive does, which is hot. 

The bigger issue here is, are you willing to accept that women are into men who are a bit of an ass necessarily? Or have you judged assholes all your life, and now to be one you're struggling with that due to those judgments? All your life society has demonised you for being an ass. You were ostracised, attacked, your parents got angry at you, admirable spritual teachers said you were wrong for being an ass. Now you are afraid of being an asshole because of that.

The real work you need to do is to stop judging assholes. Embrace them, accept them. Love them. Then you can 'transcend' your hatred and judgment of assholes. Once you do that, you're free to be an ass, and not care about the consequences.

A harsh reality 90% of people arent willing to stomach, is to have a successful career or dating life, you need to be a bit of an ass.

Being an ass is basically stepping over someone's boundaries, or breaking social norms. You need to do that 20% of the time to get what you want, to make a good business or to date a hot girl. 

You need to do it because, in the real world(not the fantasy spiritual land) people are deeply selfish and survival driven. They aren't principled or alturistic. Even hippies. They aren't interested in fairness. They are interested in manipulation of the situation to fit their needs. Even the ones who paint a grand picture of themselves as being a turquoise, highly principled individual, are 99% driven by fitting their agenda. So if you really want to get what you want, you need to have the balls to step over their boundaries sometimes, otherwise subconsciously they will step over yours. And sometimes you'll get backlash from that. And really getting good at your masculine aspect is the ability to do that, and have the courage to take any backlash that comes from doing that. For dating specifically, you need to do this about 20% of the time. 

Yep that's basically it ??

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Isn't it funny how a lot of women also frame the situation as "why do men always fall for total bitches?" xD

14 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Isn't it funny how a lot of women also frame the situation as "why do men always fall for total bitches?" xD

Total bitches? Like big boobs and ass total bitches? Don't ask me why lol

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The attraction triggers are all hardwired deep in her brain stem and are the same.

That enlightened unicorn soul princess likes to get bent over and fucked just like any other girl.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The girl who pretends that she is special and "not that type of girl" is exactly the type of girl who will sleep with an asshole psychopath at the drop of a dime.

That’s so heart breaking to hear..

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:04 AM, electroBeam said:

Very nice post

I agree a lot with what you wrote and I think you hit the nail that wasn't being talked in the thread yet

I agree that women do not know how to pick up women, just like men cannot give women advice on getting men. But from my general experience (woman) it's just the confidence of an asshole, not the fact that he's an asshole. Most 'nice guys' are so insecure that they just suck up to women. But an insecure asshole is just as repellent, probably more.

I've read pickup stuff though and I've thought hmm this would actually probably work haha... but only for hookups

On 07/08/2020 at 8:53 AM, Arcangelo said:

Do most girls really like assholes?

YES.

Then why am I being rejected like a piece of shit?

I'm not friendly.

Bad Boy/Asshole = attractive (in the face), non-ass kisser, that knows he is in demand by women, and loves to act like it to their faces.

If you don't have that "bad boy" or "asshole" phenotype look, it's going to be a massive uphill battle trying to act like like you're that if your genetics didn't gift you with it naturally.  Basically, you're screwed.

1 hour ago, Evil Raccoon said:

there's no such thing as an asshole being rejected like a piece of shit. Assholes are the ones that do the rejecting like a piece of shit. 

@hoodrow trillson If you got the phenotype, lucky you. But I don't think that's the only way to be attractive. If you're average or above average physically, you can easily compensate for not being a 10 physically by working on your psychology. 

Even if you're below average, but the less attractive physically, the more you need to be charismatic, funny, spontaneous, etc. IMO. 

23 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Girls love smart assholes

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Girls love smart assholes

I’m an idiot?

I'm not friendly.

You're probably playing victim in many aspects of your life. I'm not trying to offend you by saying that, but there are principles to attracting women, and you might not yet be embodying them.

e.g. Leo talks about "distant" guys being irresistible to women, and repulsed by neediness. These are the same principles outlined by David Deida in The Way of the Superior Man; you must be connected to your deepest core, and value it above any relationship. Guys who know what their life is about and are completely aligned with it in their actions get girls. 

Also I've heard Leo talk about being disconnected from the body and emotions, and not knowing how to physically escalate in a non-creepy way. So this opens up a study of internal and external skill that could greatly impact your success with women.  

If you're not aligned with your purpose, you're feeling disconnected from yourself, that is totally fine. I have a fuck load of work to do and am not saying I am anywhere near mastering any aspect of myself, but when a girl rejects me I do not blame it on her attraction preferences and other men. I just continue to develop myself. Dude, if you a become totally at ease and dynamic within your body, a master of your emotions, creating amazing art or businesses and a girl still doesn't suck your dick, call me and I will suck your dick. 

5 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

Dude, if you a become totally at ease and dynamic within your body, a master of your emotions, creating amazing art or businesses and a girl still doesn't suck your dick, call me and I will suck your dick. 

LMAO u made my day homie.

I'm not friendly.

@Evil Raccoon Just going from what I've seen here but, I'm pretty sure your natural talents lie in the comedy/funny guy route rather than the act like an asshole route. You could do both, but might be hard to pull off, I dunno.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost