Husseinisdoingfine

Is Biden's brain melting?

51 posts in this topic

@The Don Dude, if you don't wise up, I'm gonna have to kick you outta here.

You're just not even trying to understand the deeper social dynamics at work here.

STOP DEFENDING YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Start to actually investigate how society works.

You're just parroting conservative dogma. You are not thinking anything through independently.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

STOP DEFENDING YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Okay. I'll keep my personal opinions related to politics private.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're just parroting conservative dogma. You are not thinking anything through independently.

With regard to this, I'm not into conservative dogma. I only like a few basic ideas, which are: freedom of speech, democracy, and liberty.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Start to actually investigate how society works.

I enjoy reading all sorts of books about society, including points of view from conservative books.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're just not even trying to understand the deeper social dynamics at work here.

Okay. I watched your YouTube videos about Spyral Dynamics. Some ideas are true. All I'm interested in is freedom and democracy. If we keep those, we're fine. Otherwise, we're gonna end up in Gulag pretty soon. History is important so we need to learn from it.

Me on the road less traveled.

3 minutes ago, The Don said:

I only like a few basic ideas, which are: freedom of speech, democracy, and liberty.

That's all dogma.

You have never contemplated what those words truly mean.

7 hours ago, The Don said:

Mike Pompeo, for example, is a man who fights for liberty all over the world. Mike Pompeo is trying to advance the concept of freedom all over the world.

Mike Pompeo is trying to start a new cold war in China, this is not good.

China is no freedom and America is Freedom, this is the binary way that America looks at the world and it's very problematic, and no, China is not 'spreading Communism'. There are actually some benefits to the Chinese system, I'm not advocating for Marxism-Leninism, but I'm asking to drop this cold war mentality Communism v. Freedom. If you ask a CPC member, they would say that they are pro freedom, because they define it differently.

China is very diverse, many competing factions, some factions are trying to overthrow the CPC, and parts of China are severely underdeveloped and impoverished, so they do have to be authoritarian to solve these issues and create economic growth.

Part of conscious politics is dropping the 'freedom good authoritarian bad' mantra, and understanding the other side.

Mike Pompeo and John Bolton, who left, are both American Chauvinists who think America has the right to destabilize other Governments simply because we don't like their ideology, America committed 20+ acts of election interference and coups in South America because of this mentality, and it has lead to disastrously results, such as the artificial installments of dictators like Augusto Pinochet.

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Mike Pompeo is trying to start a new cold war in China, this is not good.

I can't respond to you because my personal opinions with regards to politics are no longer allowed here. Sorry.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

Trump also has cognitive decline issues as seen in his speech today. 

5 hours ago, The Don said:

I can't respond to you because my personal opinions with regards to politics are no longer allowed here. Sorry.

You can see if you disagree with the dictator you're dead.

The best pro-Biden ad:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The best pro-Biden ad:

This looks like an effort to win over some persuadable Greens. I’ve been communicating with a lot of Greens that can’t stomach Biden’s blue / orange record and neoliberal / corporate orientation. They see him just as bad as Trump and argue Biden would lead to another 12 years of neoliberal / corporate control of the Dem party. 

37 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

They see him just as bad as Trump

picard_facepalm.jpg

Video, August 5th, 2020 
- THE CHOICES WE ARE LEFT WITH IN THIS ELECTION
ARE FRIGHTENING

Edited by Nak Khid

If it has to be Biden maybe it's good that he is stuttering he'll have more empathy for less fortunate and we need that now. 

1 hour ago, Opo said:

If it has to be Biden maybe it's good that he is stuttering he'll have more empathy for less fortunate and we need that now. 

The-President-of-The-United-States-appea

yes but what about this problem? Does it necessarily lead to empathy