FlowerNote

Are there any examples of stage coral?

87 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

If turquoise is the transcendence of the mind and coming back to the collective, Sadhguru style, then what is Coral? are there any examples of it? Does coral go back to individualism? 

To answer the question about collective and individual...

It sort of returns to the individual, it sort of goes even further into the collective.

Individualism is around orange to green. This is Self. Then you go into your tribe, and the other life on earth, and the ancestors, and then consciousness that is not in a physical body. The levels keep expanding. Coral expands things even beyond this into some kind of spiritual energy phenomena, and is also the beginning of the mystical self. Every 4 levels might be individual focused, if SD divided it up right (it needs an extra stage around green). 

Ego -> Self -> mystical self

Each level also encapsulates the expansion of that level into its version of the colective. There is an egoic understanding of the collective going from the shadow, to the animas, to the wise ones. The Self advanced as i outlined earlier. I am still learning about the basics of the mystical self. It is very synchronous.

@modmyth

Yeah that always confused me growing up, also in school they would made us take this test that would tell us what kind of job the numbers thought we would be good at. I was like naaaahhhh I ain’t gonna listen to a dam computer about my future, or anyone for that matter. It is quite ridiculous how most education system seem to believe they can calculate a students trajectory rather then being like “Hey! What are you passionate about so I can help you move towards that!”  

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

1 minute ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@modmyth

Yeah that always confused me growing up, also in school they would made us take this test that would tell us what kind of job the numbers thought we would be good at. I was like naaaahhhh I ain’t gonna listen to a dam computer about my future, or anyone for that matter. It is quite ridiculous how most education system seem to believe they can calculate a students trajectory rather then being like “Hey! What are you passionate about so I can help you move towards that!”  

Career prediction is a legitimate activity. They probably did a poor job though.

I use my knowledge of my personality to predict what jobs i would be good at.

Sometimes passion and study/career options dont have a lot of overlap.

(Not that i dont think the education system needs to be massively improved)

@Artsu

Generations and generations of children going threw school not being taught how relationships work has been taking a massive toll on collective consciousness, so many people have no clue how to deal with conflict. 

I would say that passion and career should be deeply linked. The education system is very heartless right now. If the system focused on students passions rather then trying to calculate them, then student would be way more receptive to learning. All subjects bleed into each other so a student can begin to see things in such a way that connects what is being learned back to that students passions, creating a positive feed back loop. More student would see the value of learning, and would have a much clearer path for themselves. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

2 examples in culture that remind me of what i think to be coral:

Shows like the twilight zone, and absurdism.

This is because the consciousness associated with the mystical self feels like being in the twilight zone, and things get absurd.

I am not necessarily saying that the writers of the shows, or composers of the absurdist art, are or aren't coral themselves.

Edited by Artsu

@Keyhole is turquoise really that hard to get your head around? Sadhguru is clearly turquoise. He has all things of yellow but goes back to the collective, and hes very spritual. Its like an upgraded green, green with systems thinking and holistic, spiritual collectivism.

@Dand lol.

I don't think it will really be recognizable for some time. Perhaps in the moderate future of 25, 50, or 100 years from now we'll start to see glimpses of it?

From my imagination I think it might come from humanity interfacing with technology in deeper and more interpersonal ways and to be embedded with machinery. Not just physically, but mentally too.

I know this is a sciency way to look at it but maybe technology and spirituality might have a destiny to intertwine like Terence McKenna raved about with the digital singularity.

Individuals might be able to literally transcend their physical forms in a way we can understand and observe and become "Gods" more or less. If it's used for the right reasons and not a pure egoic selfish power trip, of course. Always obstacles in the way of progress.

This is when I think Coral will start to get really mapped out and become more tangible and clear.

Does this help at all @FlowerNote?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Roy said:

I don't think it will really be recognizable for some time. Perhaps in the moderate future of 25, 50, or 100 years from now we'll start to see glimpses of it?

From my imagination I think it might come from humanity interfacing with technology in deeper and more interpersonal ways and to be embedded with machinery. Not just physically, but mentally too.

I know this is a sciency way to look at it but maybe technology and spirituality might have a destiny to intertwine like Terence McKenna raved about with the digital singularity.

Individuals might be able to literally transcend their physical forms in a way we can understand and observe and become "Gods" more or less. If it's used for the right reasons and not a pure egoic selfish power trip, of course. Always obstacles in the way of progress.

This is when I think Coral will start to get really mapped out and become more tangible and clear.

Does this help at all @FlowerNote?

There are already people at coral, but i do think artifical intelligence is a flawed attempt to popularise coral.

@FlowerNote I think I am moving from turquoise to coral. I don't think Sprial dynamics model encounter real people on that stage. at stage coral on my experiences you will encounter this things. and I know some people who are at that level, who aren't famous. at that stage suggests a little bit information modeled is true. 

my experience 

you start to see sprit, soul, demons, angles as daily every day life. 

you attain free will. you have conscious free will to everthing. including choosing when and how you die. 

reality becomes rapid and fast. because you are in higher state of consciousness where times lag. 

you have new divine power, that you can't be harmed, like the movie Lucy. you have new garment of divine power, kundalin reached every cell. After reaching the brain it comes to your face, belly heart, abdomen, all part of your body. 

disease won't affect you. the kundalin energy heals you. almost all disease. 

you experience God mode. everthing where possible like Jesus did. for example I can attack or protect people without physical contact. I can physically order people to do what I want in my mental, such as kick them, push them etc. I can affect sprit but not matter.

I didn't start moving objects but I can move sprit like people. 

hearing what other people talk, intuitively. reality becomes open to you. 

every knowledge accessible to you. etc

let me know if you need further more. 

@Conscious life did you experience the self death recently?

Something so overwhelming you had to admit you couldn't do it?

11 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Gesundheit everyone has a cap on the spiral. 

By cap do you mean a level people can reach and go no higher?

I don't think it's a cap per se, but a stage at which advancement gets much slower.

For example, think of someone who gets to orange easily enough, and remains there for many years, but then has a mid life crisis and actualises in their 40s. They might go their whole life without getting much higher, but they will still have some sense of advancement.

Not having too much data about this, theres not too much more depth i can go into at this point.

This guy, M.A. Carrano claims that he discovered coral and got Don Becks approval. He interviewed high profiled people of power like the executive board of giant corporations and people in the highest offices of government. He says that basically tier 2 is parallel to tier one but with the complexity of wholistic systems thinking. Stage yellow is similar to beige, Turquoise is similar to stage purple, and stage coral is similar to stage red. He says that these coral thinkers usually have a 50% chance of being a psychopath or A antisocial personality. Coral views tier one as resources. Coral feigns to share power but actually orchestrates systems that will cause competing powers to collapse.  I kinda got confused reading through his comments on another video that coral views tier one as resources to be manipulated to gain power. But also sees tier one as part of the whole self and doesn’t choose to damage itself. So that confused me maybe it all we t over my head I’m a stage green. He says Henry Kissinger, micheal j morell, and John mccaffee are stage coral thinkers.  

Edited by Lindsay

@Lindsaywhy on earth would someone study people like that to understand coral? Its no surprise that half were psychopaths. 

@Artsu the self dies but start to revive, after experiencing God head, your ego identify as a the father, or the son of God or the mother ( the soul). because life stucks you to function. After attaining christ consciousness, you will start to identify as christ or the son of God, because it scares u to accept who u are, as God or the son of God, so the ego will start identify to as christ and project it to people. @Lindsay the information you provide is accurate and correct. stage coral is aggressive and impulsive like red, because you are open to the Spritual realm where people becomes devils, you start to fear them who they are, and you start to defend yourself like child. at that level you will start to see who is in christ consciousness and devil consciousness actually, that makes u fearful and defensive. there are also more blessings, and as you said you will start to suspect your mind because your mind is limited and you don't trust it. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

16 hours ago, Artsu said:

@Conscious life did you experience the self death recently?

Something so overwhelming you had to admit you couldn't do it?

the self which u means ego dead decades ago. I have very strong Spritual foundation that is why it doesn't shake me that much. 

On 8/3/2020 at 2:59 AM, FlowerNote said:

If turquoise is the transcendence of the mind and coming back to the collective, Sadhguru style, then what is Coral? are there any examples of it? Does coral go back to individualism? 

What is left as to description without mind? Infinity. Nothing. Upon transcendence of the mind, there is no ‘coming back to the collective’. That’s a perspective being projected or applied rather than the actuality recognized. There’s definitely no more believing in individualism. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 8/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, Michael569 said:

A true Turquoise should be free from any desire to climb the spiral, that's when the game ends. 

Who says the end of desire is the end of growth? Only those who believe desire is the sole source of growth and development.

I'll give you an example. Benjamin Smythe in this interview:

Coral emerges when Turquoise begins to truly see that there is absolutely no purpose, nothing to know, nothing to understand, nothing to do, nothing to teach, nothing to say, nothing to escape from, nothing to wonder about, nothing to control, nothing to desire, nothing to work towards, nothing to lable, nothing to fear (etc.). It's starting to see that it's completely alone, too. Duality dissolves, which means that all spiritual knowledge and concepts must also be given up.

This process can be described as a falling into complete meaninglessness. It's looking reality straight into the face, without any filter. It's removing every safety blanket you picked up. It is mostly an incredible painful and sometimes a somewhat scary process to go through. I think that a significantly lower number of people would want to go on the "spiritual path" if they knew that's what they are going to "get".

That's what I believe Coral is about (quote by me). He might even be beyond it.