FlowerNote

Are there any examples of stage coral?

87 posts in this topic

Examples for coral stage in my opinion:

Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Rumi, Lao tzu … etc  

Osho Rajneesh is a good example of Coral, I think. 

Also, coral description on the youtube channel "Wake up!" is a good description.

dont mess with me guys/girls, im gonna cry like a little babyxDxD 

is there coral or not?

Edited by blackchair

On 04/08/2020 at 1:08 AM, OctagonOctopus said:

I think contemplating about coral is only really gonna end in metaphysical circle jerk, with collective consciousness is still in rejection of green I believe it would be more worth while thinking about how we can get everyone to accept green. 

hmm hmmm hmm

oh god, im f*cked on ALL levels:D:D:D

p.s at least my journey makes people laugh (in a good way) 9_9

On 1/22/2021 at 2:57 PM, Compatibility said:

Osho Rajneesh is a good example of Coral, I think. 

Also, coral description on the youtube channel "Wake up!" is a good description.

osho is turquoise. 

On 1/22/2021 at 4:31 PM, blackchair said:

dont mess with me guys/girls, im gonna cry like a little babyxDxD 

is there coral or not?

there is. 

@blackchair @Compatibility stage coral is when you get to live in the world without ego conflict. when you you manage all concept and understand them and live them. stage coral is solar consciousness, one fully understood all earth self concept and embodied them and live them. reality is a puzzle everyone grasp some aspect of truth and when one realize everthing is a piece, so he doesn't stagnant in one view. so to be coral you have to imagine understanding all worldviews weather scientific, Spritual or religious without being biases and conflict and fully become conscious of them. 

1 hour ago, Conscious life said:

@blackchair @Compatibility stage coral is when you get to live in the world without ego conflict. when you you manage all concept and understand them and live them. stage coral is solar consciousness, one fully understood all earth self concept and embodied them and live them. reality is a puzzle everyone grasp some aspect of truth and when one realize everthing is a piece, so he doesn't stagnant in one view. so to be coral you have to imagine understanding all worldviews weather scientific, Spritual or religious without being biases and conflict and fully become conscious of them. 

Will give my best.

On 03/08/2020 at 10:50 AM, Gesundheit said:

There was this guy on the forum who claimed to be beyond Teal. 

Lolz.

I'm not friendly.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:43 AM, Lindsay said:

This guy, M.A. Carrano claims that he discovered coral and got Don Becks approval. He interviewed high profiled people of power like the executive board of giant corporations and people in the highest offices of government. He says that basically tier 2 is parallel to tier one but with the complexity of wholistic systems thinking. Stage yellow is similar to beige, Turquoise is similar to stage purple, and stage coral is similar to stage red. He says that these coral thinkers usually have a 50% chance of being a psychopath or A antisocial personality. Coral views tier one as resources. Coral feigns to share power but actually orchestrates systems that will cause competing powers to collapse.  I kinda got confused reading through his comments on another video that coral views tier one as resources to be manipulated to gain power. But also sees tier one as part of the whole self and doesn’t choose to damage itself. So that confused me maybe it all we t over my head I’m a stage green. He says Henry Kissinger, micheal j morell, and John mccaffee are stage coral thinkers.  

I'm listening to this interview now and he's got a ton of orange in him.  He claims to have attached temporary enlightenment but he's obsessed with trying to get to the top of the (infinite?) spiral.  He speaks really fast, mentioned he has a "resume" of skills, works as a consultant.  He has to overcome or let go of that desire to get validation through achievements before he progresses.

Clare Graves seem to imply that ambition and compulsion are basically gone once you get to the seventh level (yellow) which is where he was at the time of the documentary.  Carrano's sense of elitism and desire for self improvement is very reflected in orange.  

For some reason I get annoyed when I find people who inflate their abilities, insight, whatever.  It's natural part of humanity but at the same time its frustrating bc it makes it harder to find the information I need.

i've got realization that coral will come to me if needed, if not good. I'm fine either way.

Following up on my post above.  This guy has a big ego on his, I think which disappears when you truly get to the yellow stage.  He's projecting his values for success and domination and cunning onto what he sees as coral.  There are parts of him that are much lower and you supposedly can't see more than a level or two beyond where you are so he's missing a lot of what it means to be on the second tier.

That being said, this guy is a systems consultant, and has such a sophisticated view of systems thinking that this piece of him understands holistic thinking and may be truly at turquoise or even coral.  I only have a rough idea what that would look like but you start to incorporate more and more dimensions of systems thinking as you progress along the spiral.  I am most interesting in what he has to say on that aspects vs. cunning and conspiracy theories and dominance of the masses etc. 

Don Beck is apparently doing some more work on stage coral with some guy Beecroft, with whom I'm not famliar.

This seems to be much closer to the right track.  They list stage coral as master chaos - Catalyzing whole system evolution, averting disasters and threats.  Destabilise and destroy outdated and pathological ecosystems, creating newer, functional systems.  High awareness, courage, and self-mastery.  For the benefit of self and all.  Minimize harm.

https://spiraldynamics.net/

Love the "integral ecological" i.e. yellow/teal stage description: survival before compassion.

That's an acknowledgement of the mess that toxic compassion creates and the higher stage needed to remedy that.  Believe me, that is coming and coming hard in the next 5 years.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:58 PM, Artsu said:

A note to people to consider how SD correlates with other systems.

Yellow seems to correlate with the transpersonal, ie gaia intelligence. This is like seeing through the eyes of animals or the ancestors. @Keyhole going by that i am sure that you would be in yellow because of your attitude to animals. But maybe you consider that to be green?

Its also multiple systems thinking because this relates to ecology where there are multiple systems of organisms interacting.

I am pretty sure i have heard the term gaia associated with yellow. Turquoise is then cosmic intelligence.

When i was learning yellow i started communicating with trees. I have also had insect consciousness where i could see through the eyes of a wasp and cockroach. At turquoise i could see aliens, maybe similarly to how the cats soul was seen. Second sight can allow all sorts of beings to be seen, such as gnomes.

Coral is infinite mystery.

This is where things get really strange. You might stare at some object and see something really mysterious about it, like it is a beacon of interdimensional energies. Everything feels surreal, like a strange force.

On the psychological level, it is the letting go of Self - the actualised self - and recognition that one is only a part of a greater network. Even green can sort of understand this, but up through turquoise your Self is still driving things.

So, there is a dark night of the soul between orange and greenl 4th and 5th circuit, fu'masta and shiny baby. Then there is a second dark night of the soul when going from turquoise to coral, 8th to 9th circuit, cosmos to infinite mystery. The first night is ego death, the second night is Self death.

As far as i know, stage coral is AI.

Stage coral is stage 9 which is series of the "Me" only which are 1,3,5,7.

It's very similar to stage red.

It also signifies the "great unknown" or "the apocalypse" i suppose?

I think it happened after 2020

Edited by WritingHands

Not Found yet. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson