FlowerNote

Are there any examples of stage coral?

87 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Conscious life said:

the self which u means ego dead decades ago. I have very strong Spritual foundation that is why it doesn't shake me that much. 

No the Self is not the ego, the Self rises as the ego falls. Then the Self falls, and an even higher Self rises.

You said you are entering coral. As far as i know, that is self death.

@Artsu the self or ego does not die. unless you won't able to distinguish yourself from everything. as long as you distinguish yourself as something it is impossible the ego dies. the ego is the reflected image of yourself to distinguish yourself from reality, otherwise you won't know who you are, you doesn't know weather you are an ant, human or rock. to dissolve in that infinity every possible way of identification must melt in the course of time, not by renouncing the ego but by becoming and tired of it. the self never dies, it dissolve. 

17 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Artsu the self or ego does not die. unless you won't able to distinguish yourself from everything. as long as you distinguish yourself as something it is impossible the ego dies. the ego is the reflected image of yourself to distinguish yourself from reality, otherwise you won't know who you are, you doesn't know weather you are an ant, human or rock. to dissolve in that infinity every possible way of identification must melt in the course of time, not by renouncing the ego but by becoming and tired of it. the self never dies, it dissolve. 

I don't mean literal death.

Ego is an early form of identification. We always have a soul identity that we carry with us. Our understanding grows from ego to self to a more mystical self, and seems to stop at some stage down the track. I think this pathway contiues after death.

spiraldynamics_flowchart.jpg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 3.8.2020 at 1:02 PM, datamonster said:

Only me

Is this supposed to be a joke or do you mean at stage coral there is only you and you are aware of it? haha

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@datamonster you’re nothing but a robot ? 

oh wait...maybe it’s a program ?

Edited by DrewNows

Coral means you see God in all your movements/actions. No other agendas.

Who is doing that?

On 8/11/2020 at 5:32 PM, Consept said:

What happened to this guy? 

Possibly transitioned into teal. 

@Artsu

On 8/10/2020 at 0:36 AM, Artsu said:

@Conscious life Something so overwhelming you had to admit you couldn't do it?

I think I did it, but I I need more years to deeply embody and intergrte it. it is possible. I didn't aim for nothing, to be Spritual or anything else.

@levani We can't estimate someone else's stage of development based on how he/she looks like or how we feel about them. Some serious assessment is needed, usualy with the sentence completion test. 

“ you may slay your demons, but can you destroy your-owns ? “

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Aliens ( evolved ones )  , elves machines , gods , multidimensional beings and everything beyond this materialistic 3D world , " real " magic ,  consciousness science , miracles ect ... 

Some enlightened beings go meditate one day and they just " disappear " , many stories about that . 

Edited by Yoshy