FlowerNote

Are there any examples of stage coral?

87 posts in this topic

If turquoise is the transcendence of the mind and coming back to the collective, Sadhguru style, then what is Coral? are there any examples of it? Does coral go back to individualism? 

7 minutes ago, FlowerNote said:

If turquoise is the transcendence of the mind and coming back to the collective, Sadhguru style, then what is Coral? are there any examples of it? Does coral go back to individualism? 

As far as I understand Coral is when you become so Enlightened that explaining anything to people becomes pointless, you leave your Ashram and guru position, go into a cave and focus on deepening your understanding, leaving behind any remnant of ego. 

Thats all I know... Im seeing this from a Green vantage-point. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

From what i understand, coral is about where the spirit world really starts getting involved. Well, tier 2 is i guess.

At yellow, this is involved with magick and similar things. Turquoise is accepting even of non physical entities.

Coral is like an eruption of spiritual energy into the present moment. This can be taken even further by letting the energy guide one.

1 hour ago, FlowerNote said:

@Rilles That sounds boring AF to be honest.

We cant understand it from the Stage were at. Imagine a hunter-gatherer in 10.000 BC trying to understand Stage Orange in 2020. Hyperbolic, but I think you see. :) 

Maybe Coral only exists in the mind of those who haven't even got to Turquoise yet they already think they are above it. A true Turquoise should be free from any desire to climb the spiral, that's when the game ends. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Maybe Coral only exists in the mind of those who haven't even got to Turquoise yet they already think they are above it. A true Turquoise should be free from any desire to climb the spiral, that's when the game ends. 

When i am above turquoise i stop thinking about it. Our level of consciousness oscillates 

I am probably hovering around yellow a lot of the time

There was this guy on the forum who claimed to be beyond Teal. Maybe ask him lol

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Artsu said:

When i am above turquoise i stop thinking about it. Our level of consciousness oscillates 

I am probably hovering around yellow a lot of the time

This is what I am thinking, but maybe Turquoise is not the ultimate stage so open to being wrong. A lot of green people think they are beyond turquoise where in reality they are still halfway in Orange. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Gesundheit said:

There was this guy on the forum who claimed to be beyond Teal. Maybe ask him lol

How high up is teal? How old was this person? Did they sound legit?

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

This is what I am thinking, but maybe Turquoise is not the ultimate stage so open to being wrong. A lot of green people think they are beyond turquoise where in reality they are still halfway in Orange. 

There are several models which finish up around the same point. It is hard to find info on levels beyond turquoise. But i assure you there are ancient ways of dealing with it. Its just that we dont have it in the form of an explicit model. This is a fairly modern way of looking at it, last hundrdd years or so, so its still being figured out. Not everyone will climb beyond turwuoise turquoise but some will.

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Dont forget that some people are delusional. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Do you mean Joseph or TJ? 

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

Do you mean Joseph or TJ? 

Oh so there are two? lol

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

21 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

TJ Reeves? Followed him on social media after he left. Cool guy but nothing really came from his claims. Probably overestimated himself.

honestly Coral/Teal sounds like games and fantasies.

I heard Trump is coral ;)

Edited by Display_Name

Maybe this guy who claimed that is above teal just meant that he is above yellow..? 8) (integral model)

Ken Wilber in some videos said that 5% of population is yellow and 1% is turqoise (I don't know which population) in this case turquoise is not that extremly high and developed. There must be people like one in a million that are much more developed than that.

In my opinion turqoise is not the end it's just a beginning. You just can't start serious inner work before reaching this level and everything before yellow is just a child's play.

I think contemplating about coral is only really gonna end in metaphysical circle jerk, with collective consciousness is still in rejection of green I believe it would be more worth while thinking about how we can get everyone to accept green. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

A note to people to consider how SD correlates with other systems.

Yellow seems to correlate with the transpersonal, ie gaia intelligence. This is like seeing through the eyes of animals or the ancestors. @Keyhole going by that i am sure that you would be in yellow because of your attitude to animals. But maybe you consider that to be green?

Its also multiple systems thinking because this relates to ecology where there are multiple systems of organisms interacting.

I am pretty sure i have heard the term gaia associated with yellow. Turquoise is then cosmic intelligence.

When i was learning yellow i started communicating with trees. I have also had insect consciousness where i could see through the eyes of a wasp and cockroach. At turquoise i could see aliens, maybe similarly to how the cats soul was seen. Second sight can allow all sorts of beings to be seen, such as gnomes.

Coral is infinite mystery.

This is where things get really strange. You might stare at some object and see something really mysterious about it, like it is a beacon of interdimensional energies. Everything feels surreal, like a strange force.

On the psychological level, it is the letting go of Self - the actualised self - and recognition that one is only a part of a greater network. Even green can sort of understand this, but up through turquoise your Self is still driving things.

So, there is a dark night of the soul between orange and greenl 4th and 5th circuit, fu'masta and shiny baby. Then there is a second dark night of the soul when going from turquoise to coral, 8th to 9th circuit, cosmos to infinite mystery. The first night is ego death, the second night is Self death.

Different people will experience the levels differently.

I am an INFJ and a shaman. So the abilities i unlock at each stage, and how i experience things, should be looked at with that in mind. Only some people will have things like insect consciousness, or see aliens around them. For another person it might really consist of the no-self/infinity ideas that are prevalent to this site. That stuff doesnt appeal to me, but we could just be looking at different enlightenment paths. (Theres a number of ways of interpreting what enlightenment means, but i think we can agree that rising in consciousness brings one closer to enlightenment)

I mentioned Tom DeLonge of blink 182 being turquoise, and people didnt seem to believe me. Hes turquoise being of cosmic consciousness. Think about it, Tom has been heavily interested in aliens since he was a kid. That basically means we is destined for cosmic intelligence but not higher. He csn go higher, but slowly. As a shaman, i am destined for higher levels than that, because my life focus has been much more.. hmm, general, spiritual, abstract, than that. You can see my life interest reflected in my passion for these vertical and horizontal typologies, but also my tendency to investigate christianity to a deeper level, beyond what the church says.

These systems were like a bridge into coral, and the bible helped me stabilise myself, and many great things, when i experienced the Self death.

So i dont actually know where i will level out. Development up the spiral might start off linear, and then become logarithmic once a person reaches their "place". Toms place is probably turquoise. I dont know where my place is, because i still have linear development.

I am much rarer than 1%, understand that.