FlowerNote

Are there any examples of stage coral?

87 posts in this topic

@FlowerNote

On 03/08/2020 at 7:59 AM, FlowerNote said:

If turquoise is the transcendence of the mind and coming back to the collective, Sadhguru style, then what is Coral? are there any examples of it? Does coral go back to individualism? 

Yes, coral does go back to individualism, but it's not the same individualism in teir 1 or tier 2. To borrow Leo's terminology, it's spiritual sovereignty that you realize you were a sovereign GOD, you obfuscated yourself into many parts that you've sent away to other people and called an authority or those authorities, and had to reclaim bits of yourself as you develop yourself higher in the spiral. It's something akin to what Leo has said in his absolute authority video  that's the feel of what it's like at stage coral, reclaiming all the disowned parts of yourself you casted out to the entire world, although in terms of cognitive and moral development, personality and psychology, life experiences, states of being, and other lines of development I'm not sure at that level. Naturally, at SD turquoise it's a collective wave, that naturally would swoosh back to individualism.

@OctagonOctopus

On 03/08/2020 at 4:08 PM, OctagonOctopus said:

I think contemplating about coral is only really gonna end in metaphysical circle jerk, with collective consciousness is still in rejection of green I believe it would be more worth while thinking about how we can get everyone to accept green. 

I agree, although still worth contemplating, that we're in such a hurry to transcend the stage we're stuck at, and fantasize what it's like, that we ignore the excesses of stage blue, orange and green and the stages below. We don't even appreciate, as a whole, how beautiful the coral reefs ecosystem is, and instead drag trawler fishing boats and cause widespread damaved of the sea floor that climate change or millions of years of evolution couldn't do in 1 day of trawling.

the Master Chaos stage I think does a pretty good job of explaining coral awareness.  It is a fairly new diagram from Beck's website - SpiralDynamics.net

I think the important thing to note is the motivations are for the benefit of self and all while minimizing harm. 

rs=w:2320

On 10/30/2022 at 6:49 AM, Fearey said:

@WritingHands AI is bound by the logic we impose on it. It has nothing to do with consciousness.

Lol no, the logic and AI are parts of consciousness, our computers and tech are made out of consciousness and they run it.

The impact of those things, (on humans or on human values) is what actually plays a significant role at stage coral.

Edited by WritingHands

On 10/31/2022 at 5:13 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@OctagonOctopus

I agree, although still worth contemplating, that we're in such a hurry to transcend the stage we're stuck at, and fantasize what it's like, that we ignore the excesses of stage blue, orange and green and the stages below. We don't even appreciate, as a whole, how beautiful the coral reefs ecosystem is, and instead drag trawler fishing boats and cause widespread damaved of the sea floor that climate change or millions of years of evolution couldn't do in 1 day of trawling.

lol based coomer pfp

Edited by WritingHands

2 hours ago, Fearey said:

Coral is where the self is torn apart and dismantled, in search of truth. Ultimately, the self is gone, never to return. 

Dismantling your selfhood is like dying and getting to experience your own death, turning into nothing in front of your own eyes.

It's vastly different compared to all prior stages, which might be why Integral Theory puts its equivalent as the first 3rd tier stage.

sounds like my life.

seems like i experienced spiritual death instead of ego death