GroovyGuru

What would stage Green and Tier 2 video games look like?

66 posts in this topic

I think Crusader Kings 2 and other grand strategy games from Paradox Interactive are stage yellow. They delve into history, mechanics of society, and politics of the time in a very fun way. 
https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

Other strategy games like Age of empires series, Total war and Civilization have large aspects of yellow in them. They are by far my favourite games, I cannot play any other games than strategy. It’s like education but fun.

@Akemrelax  Try frostpunk, it is amazing city-building/survival strategy game 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Girzo 

Seconding The Witness, an amazing experience that's all about perspective and perception.

I feel like Baba is You has some tier 2 to it aswell. While it's technically based in strict orange logic, there is a whimsical non materialism to it. At the  very least it's green with strongly integrated orange.

On 2020-08-02 at 10:38 AM, Girzo said:

The Witness is a logical puzzle game with a lot of references to mysticism, including Rupert Spira talks.

I would place it around Yellow.

On 03/08/2020 at 10:15 PM, Akemrelax said:

Other strategy games like Age of empires series, Total war and Civilization have large aspects of yellow in them.

These are as red as can be :D The goal of Total War games is pretty much utter domination and constant warmongering. There is a bit of Blue once you can get your cities under control but we all know that the fun part is riding down the barbarian hordes (#unleashyourinnerred)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

battlefield 1 is a green/yellow depiction of war 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:19 AM, Michael569 said:

These are as red as can be :D The goal of Total War games is pretty much utter domination and constant warmongering. There is a bit of Blue once you can get your cities under control but we all know that the fun part is riding down the barbarian hordes (#unleashyourinnerred)

They teach you about history and how society worked in great detail. 

Like all video games they have some red. Other titles besides total war don’t give you much room for red. Even in total war the graphic violence most video games have is way less. In ck2 and civ there almost none.

These are not the games to play if you like stage red adrenaline rush. Donald Trump wouldn’t appreciate these games.