Nak Khid

Berlin Mask protest

60 posts in this topic

@DrewNows  thanks for that channel, i collect youtubers of all kind to challenge my opinion. these one seems to be very outlandish

edit: is that a southern accent?

Edited by supremeyingyang

@Godhead and then you can question your perception and not assume people are twisting things to fit a political agenda out of fear. 

i sometimes wonder how people can choose to spend time doing so much political pedaling when they could be learning/unlearning, creating their own views/opinions/understandings based off what’s provable, but whatever, not everyone is a truth seeker

@supremeyingyang ye cheers, personally I feel the political systems are probably rigged, governments need major reconstruction 

@DrewNows Curious how you would handle a pandemic. 

No one likes restrictions, but what's your alternative?

@Godhead unity, togetherness, our species has a lot to discover 

try going deep into the history of pandemics, question the narratives,

History changes depending on the sources/perspectives/agendas, check this out (wars and pandemics explained) 

Some people even think the virus doesn't exist. 

You just need to talk 5 minutes with nurses or doctors to know that having to wear a mask is a tiny price to pay compared to spreading this disease. 

@Farnaby when you can show me the virus, prove to me it spreads the way they say it does, then perhaps I’ll listen...

to me you sound uninformed, sort of like many of the in-doctrinated healthcare workers out there...pity 

1.3 mil in the protest!?!? That’s gotta say something :P 

@DrewNows 1.3 million is 1/3 of berlins population bro.  So much for the thinking for yourself part xD

Edited by Godhead

Ralph Smart seemed like this very upbeat harmless New Age guy

but now he is helping to spread a highly contagious virus.
I hesitate  to call Ralph smart at this point

@DrewNows

while i wasn't there for example the guradian claims it were mere 17000

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

to me you sound uninformed, sort of like many of the in-doctrinated healthcare workers out there...pity

ohm, some of them are dying...

Leo, I think long videos are good but also shorter videos can be effective. Look at how short those Rupert videos are.  That highlights a particular point.
Similarly Sadhguru makes short videos, like 10-15 minutes ( and long videos can be made also) 

I think you should call out this fool Ralph Smart for putting out this populist denial 
while COVID-19 is disproportionately affecting black people 

He's trying to link masks to the surveillance state which is two different things. 

Leo, you have been commenting on a lot of political issues in the forum but you are keeping them off of youtube just in the blog. 
I think you should set up a second youtube channel perhaps for social commentary and politics. 

And look at Sadhguru he doesn't even distinguish, he comments on social -political issues as well 
Compare the massiveness of his exposure to somebody like Rupert Spira who avoids politics. 
I don't fault him.  People have different focal points 

18 minutes ago, Godhead said:

@DrewNows 1.3 million is 1/3 of berlins population bro.  So much for the thinking for yourself part xD

Not only do I know what I resonate with, but I know why, you perceive me to be giving power away? Whatevs. So I like to share, I call it respect 

theres a large loyal Leo following here and when he is lost, everyone of you are as well...

@Nak Khid those who need the virus will create the virus ?

@supremeyingyang Yes but how/why exactly are they dying? 

Edited by DrewNows

21 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Not only do I know what I resonate with, but I know why, you perceive me to be giving power away? Whatevs. So I like to share, I call it respect

Dude, his point is that there weren't 1,3 Million People. Don't distract, what do you say about it?

theres a large loyal Leo following here and when he is lost, everyone of you are as well...

true, never good to follow someone blindly

@Nak Khid those who need the virus will create the virus ?

you mean biologically or as a narrative?

@supremeyingyang Yes but how/why exactly are they dying?

They get infected and because they are overworked some of them they die. Or what do you suggest? Hitmans?^^

you have it really with that guy, hopefully you aren't too loyal to him, if he is wrong so are you

.... man you guys may know I've attempt to write these books about how to get through the strange times today with spiral dynamics and this thread is pure gold

11 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Dude, his point is that there weren't 1,3 Million People. Don't distract, what do you say about it?

i don’t care what anyone says, I’m not looking to form beliefs, only share considerations. Why not question the sources you trust..

true, never good to follow someone blindly

you mean biologically or as a narrative?

well we do have the ability to create our own meanings..

id happily bet my life there’s not a virus spreading in the manor of contagion as they theorize, but that’s only because I’ve not only directly experienced what I understand to be how the human system functions in different levels of toxicity and frequency, but I’ve done the scientific research to see how/why they fucked up.

They get infected and because they are overworked and die. Or what do you suggest? Hitmans?^^

i don’t care to suggest 

you have it really with that guy, hopefully you aren't too loyally to him, if he is wrong so are you

you sound afraid, I’ve given you enough, do the work if you dare ;) 

.... man I you guys may know i attempt to write these spiral dynamics application book and this thread is pure gold

Edited by DrewNows

Apparently many human beings when confronted with a crisis become mentally incapacitated,
stunned like deer  in the headlights of an incoming car.  

Think of the danger of this when there are bigger ecological crisis, this state of confusion and irrational behavior borne out if fear that ensues  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the Local, De, Berlin 

https://www.thelocal.de/20200730/30000-people-spotted-without-face-mask-on-berlin-public-transport-coronavirus

30,000 people spotted without mask on Berlin public transport in three weeks

@thelocalgermany

30 July 2020

13:11 CEST+02:00

Tens of thousands of people in Berlin are flouting the rules by not wearing a face covering on public transport.

As part of coronavirus measures, people in Germany must wear a covering over their face and mouth when riding on public transport and in certain closed areas such as shops.

Now new figures reported in the Tagesspiegel show that tens of thousands of people in the capital are ignoring the rules.

The Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) said their staff had spotted around 30,000 violations of the mask rules in the last three weeks.

These people "were encountered and approached without a protective mask", the Tagesspiegel reports.

Meanwhile, 1,300 masks have been distributed, and about 100 passengers have been able to present a certificate exempting them from wearing a mask. In about 80 cases, BVG inspectors and security staff have been threatened and insulted.

The mask requirement has been in force since April 27th in Berlin but since July 7th, compliance has been monitored by the BVG.

Berlin's government voted on June 23rd to slap €50 fines on people who don't wear a face mask when it is mandatory to do so, such as when travelling on public transport or in shops.

The fines range from €50 to €500. The €500 fine applies if someone repeatedly violated the obligation to wear masks.

According to the BVG, around 200 €50 penalties have been handed out to passengers so far.

What's Germany's official stance on masks during Covid times?

The government says that to protect people at close proximity, states "have introduced rules on wearing non-medical mouth and nose masks, called community masks, when travelling on public transport and when shopping".

Rules on wearing mouth and nose masks can differ from region to region, so the government urges people to check the rules where you live.

"At all times, even if you wear a mouth and nose mask: keep at least 1.5 metres away from others, practice good hand hygiene and adhere to sneezing and coughing etiquette," says the German government advise. They also urge people not to buy medical masks such as FFP 2 and FFP 3 for private use.

"These should be kept for medical staff only," says the advice.

People who can't wear a mask for medical reasons do not have to do so. They can receive a note from their doctor to explain the situation if needed.

Cases rising

It comes as the number of confirmed coronavirus infections in the German capital continues to rise. Most recently, 79 new cases were reported; according to the Tagesspiegel – the highest increase within a day since the end of June.

Around 9,000 cases in total have been registered in Berlin since the start of the pandemic, with about 220 deaths, according to the Robert Koch Institute.

There have been concerns that people ignoring distancing rules at large parties in Berlin's parks could fuel a rise in infections. On Tuesday night, up to 1,200 people gathered in the Hasenheide park in Neukölln, according to police.

Meanwhile, Germany's state train operator Deutsche Bahn says the coronavirus pandemic has plunged the firm "into the worst financial crisis in its history".

In the first half of the year, Deutsche Bahn posted a loss of €3.7 billion, the company announced. The number of passengers fell by 37 percent to just under 663 million, while revenue dropped by almost 12 percent to €19.4 billion.

According to CEO Richard Lutz, however, Deutsche Bahn will continue to invest and hire more people as part of the government's climate protection programme which urges people to choose rail travel over flying to help the environment.

Such a low cost solution here, these masks. 

As opposed to a lock down, mask enable the re-opening of business 

So what are these confused right wing "Freedom fighters" going to do about brand new COVID surges in Germany they are now initiating? 

This is madness.   At least Trump finally came to his senses and tweeted on July 20

"We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can't socially distance," 

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

i don’t care what anyone says, I’m not looking to form beliefs, only share considerations. Why not question the sources you trust..

who says i do trust every uncritically? as a statistician i like to think in probabilities. could be the truest thing ever, but I'm neither into Biology nor Medicine and I learn chinese, abap, javascript and a couple of scripting languages so I think it's a little to far fetched to research that shit as well :D

but I’ve done the scientific research to see how/why they fucked up.

would you summarize that research?

i don’t care to suggest 

this is painfully obvious. i have to fight for every clear word:D

you sound afraid, I’ve given you enough, so the work if you dare  

be sure i do.. damn i would like to shoot a punchline

10 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

who says i do trust every uncritically? as a statistician i like to think in probabilities. could be the truest thing ever, but I'm neither into Biology nor Medicine and I learn chinese, abap, javascript and a couple of scripting languages so I think it's a little to far fetched to research that shit as well :D

I wanna live as the jack of all trades, no need to become a professional in just one activity

would you summarize that research?

No

this is painfully obvious. i have to fight for every clear word:D

You think it matter what I think? That’s your problem right there 

be sure i do.. damn i would like to shoot a punchline
I troll, that’s what I’m doing in this subforum, cuz I know I can’t change anyone’s mind

people here are typically so full of shit this is how they manage to get the toxic energy out 9_9

it is possible however to transmute such energy with enough awareness  

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows the only thing you troll me with is answering in the quotation box

besides that you write basically a chapter of my future book

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I troll

so first you spread a bunch of misinformation and when confronted you go for the just a prank bro route? lol

@supremeyingyang For the most part you’ve been pretty cool to exchange with, I have a feeling you may gleam some value from what I’ve shared Fosho!