Jonsey

What is the point of having a girlfriend or marriage...

26 posts in this topic

when one is trying to attain enlightenment or work on self development?. Wouldn't those commitments just get in the way of your progress? Or slow your journey to the spiritual promise land to a crawl? 

Wouldn't it be more efficient to become a sperm donor? Or find a lesbian couple who wants to get married and wants to have kids and pay them to have your kids? Wouldn't it be more efficient to let the lesbian couple focus on the marriage and the raising of the family while YOU focus on self development? In this scenario you will be the "part time uncle" or role player, willing and able to assist the couple(and child) when they need assisting? So instead of carrying the brunt of the load, the load can be spread out between multiple agents, making the process of starting a family or raising a child much more manageable. 

I tried going the sperm donor route, but six months into the program they kicked me out due to my genetic disability(I am a stutterer). Now a days, with my dream shattered I find myself lost in a shadow of nothingness, pissing in the wind, shitting down rabbit holes, waiting for a couple to love me. :-(

These are just my two cents. Whether these cents are actually worth two diamonds remains to be seen, but in the meantime, these cents are all I have.

Why have kids if you don't want to raise them?

You can go the celibate route. Others prefer a life partner to raise a family with.

It says in the Bible that's it's better to not marry, but only some can accept that.

I don't know if I will get married or not.

18 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Why have kids if you don't want to raise them?

You can go the celibate route. Others prefer a life partner to raise a family with.

It says in the Bible that's it's better to not marry, but only some can accept that.

I don't know if I will get married or not.

What about the lesbian couple? Don't they deserve have kids too? Don't they deserve to start a family if that is their dream? Why can't I, the loneliness man in the world, be apart of making their dreams come true?

In my opinion, I think marriage is just an excuse to have easy access to guilt free sex. When it comes to relationships, the raising and well being of the children are the Endgame. Marriage/sex is just the Infinity War. Both movies were good, but clearly one is much more important(and better) than the other....

"On your left...."

Marriage is a loving union between a man and a woman. The two become one body.

One day, in the spirit world presumably, you will find your soulmate, and you two will be one.

25 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Marriage is a loving union between a man and a woman. The two become one body.

One day, in the spirit world presumably, you will find your soulmate, and you two will be one.

I think marriage is a loving union between two people who love each other regardless of their gender. 

Besides, at least half of the unions aren't so loving once the sex gets boring.  I suppose in some marriages the two partners can become one body, but I think in most cases they are two faces of the same coin. Their vows(or kids) may be the metal in between keeping them together, but in a coins natural state, one side is always on the bottom and the other is on top. 

And with the billions of potential soulmates in this world it probably would take the power of the spirit world to find that one out of a billion to combine souls. I personally think each of us has thousands upon thousands of potential soulmates. I'd rather work with them to build a better world than limit myself to serve my own personal needs and desires. 

1 hour ago, Jonsey said:

when one is trying to attain enlightenment or work on self development?. Wouldn't those commitments just get in the way of your progress? Or slow your journey to the spiritual promise land to a crawl?

I tried going the sperm donor route, but six months into the program they kicked me out due to my genetic disability(I am a stutterer). Now a days, with my dream shattered I find myself lost in a shadow of nothingness, pissing in the wind, shitting down rabbit holes, waiting for a couple to love me. :-(

Firstly, is stuttering/stammering really a genetic disability?? If you are in a room on your own and you read something out loud, do you still stutter? If not, then there is nothing wrong with you physically. From my experience, stammering is an emotional issue triggered by a lack of confidence around other people due to a lack of self-belief. And it can be overcome, so it is nothing to do with genetics.

Secondly, having a partner, whether married or not, can actually help our self-development. Living with another person presents more challenges and more learning opportunities than living on our own. All sorts of things get reflected back to us.

Regarding a partner impeding the search for enlightenment, it would only be an issue if you wanted to spend every spare moment in meditation or doing some other practice. Of course, your partner would need to understand and ideally share your spiritual interests.

Peace

You're free to do whatever you want expecially nowadays...

It's only are culturally conditioned mind thoughts that say otherwise.

Stop listening is the trick ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

We each have one true soulmate. They are probably not alive on earth. There's about a 50% chance that yours hasn't been born yet. So it's typically in the spirit world that soulmates are united.

3 hours ago, iamthat said:

Firstly, is stuttering/stammering really a genetic disability?? If you are in a room on your own and you read something out loud, do you still stutter? If not, then there is nothing wrong with you physically. From my experience, stammering is an emotional issue triggered by a lack of confidence around other people due to a lack of self-belief. And it can be overcome, so it is nothing to do with genetics.

Secondly, having a partner, whether married or not, can actually help our self-development. Living with another person presents more challenges and more learning opportunities than living on our own. All sorts of things get reflected back to us.

Regarding a partner impeding the search for enlightenment, it would only be an issue if you wanted to spend every spare moment in meditation or doing some other practice. Of course, your partner would need to understand and ideally share your spiritual interests.

Peace

Well, according to the NIH, I carry a mutation in GNPTAB gene (or the N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate trans-
ferase gene) that is related to stuttering. So I'm pretty sure my stuttering is due to a defect in my brain rather than an emotional issue or issues triggered when I was young. Which again, is also why I was kicked out of the program. 

And yes, having a partner can help with our self-development. I'd just rather have two partners focus on one aspect of the relationship, while I focus on the other aspect, whether it be self-development, or stepping in to assist the two ladies if they need help.

It would definitely help if two people in a traditional marriage share the same spiritual values. And if the lesbian couple (I pay or not pay) share the same spiritual interest and decide to start a family with my sperm, I will do my best(only when needed) to help support their marriage, their dreams and the child.

I guess you can say I'd rather be the life raft than the ship. If that analogy makes any sense to you.

9 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Wouldn't those commitments just get in the way of your progress? Or slow your journey to the spiritual promise land to a crawl? 

It depends on the partner you are committing to. 

If you both intend to travel in the same direction, your journey of progress will be easier and more enjoyable. 

If your partner wants to go in another direction in life, well, in that case, you will have a small preview of hell. :/

10 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Well, according to the NIH, I carry a mutation in GNPTAB gene (or the N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate trans-
ferase gene) that is related to stuttering. So I'm pretty sure my stuttering is due to a defect in my brain rather than an emotional issue or issues triggered when I was young. Which again, is also why I was kicked out of the program.

So out of curiosity, if you are alone in a room and read something aloud, do you still stutter?

I ask as someone who had a severe stammer when growing up but was able to overcome it in my 20s. So it is no longer an issue.

Peace

Maybe you should first find out where that need to transmit your genes comes from. it is everything except spiritual. Maybe when you are ready, you prefer to adopt a child from another country and help him to be a real and happy person, and not pay two lesbian slaves to breastfeed your son whom you will visit on his birthday to see if his progress is satisfactory. . don't you think? 

On 8/2/2020 at 4:01 PM, iamthat said:

So out of curiosity, if you are alone in a room and read something aloud, do you still stutter?

I ask as someone who had a severe stammer when growing up but was able to overcome it in my 20s. So it is no longer an issue.

Peace

@iamthat

No offense, but you sound incredibly ignorant. The scientist at the NIH literally told me I carry a mutation in GNPTAB gene that is related to stuttering. Humans aren't as black or white as you ignorantly make them out to be. We are complicated and so is our genetic makeup.

Of course all stutterers have moments when they can speak fluently, for example I don't stutter when I sing, but just because I don't stutter when I sing doesn't mean the mutation does not exist. It doesn't mean I'm not a stutterer. 

I don't really care that I stutter. I've made peace with it. What kind of bums me out is, according to the scientist, there is a 50% chance my mutation can be passed down to my offspring. I'd still love the child regardless of his or her stutter, but it's a reality I have to accept.

I've attached some literature on the issue. Hopefully it will broaden your perspective on the issue and not sound so shallow. 

Kang (2010) Mutations in the lysosomal enzyme-targeting pathway and persistent stuttering.pdf

Having a GF or wife is surrendering to nature, to our basic instincts lika animals do.

But we are God and we can choose.

You can do wahtever you want in your life and dont let people sociaty or your reptilian brain force you to follow the traditional way of life.

@Meta-Man I hope you've got a respectful relationship with the lord, otherwise that body mind might find a girlfriend anyway regardless of your opinions LOL.

On 8/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, cobalto said:

Maybe you should first find out where that need to transmit your genes comes from. it is everything except spiritual. Maybe when you are ready, you prefer to adopt a child from another country and help him to be a real and happy person, and not pay two lesbian slaves to breastfeed your son whom you will visit on his birthday to see if his progress is satisfactory. . don't you think? 

@cobalto

Lesbian slaves? What the hell does that suppose to mean? You think I'm doing this to get laid? Come on man grow up. I have no intentions of having sex with these women. Hell I'm 38 years old and haven't had sex in 38 years so I think that should tell you something. ;-) All I want to do is help them raise the child(or children) to be the best they can be. I also want to help them be successful as well. If they need my help, I'll do whatever I can do to help. If you DON'T need my help than I'll stay out of their way. It's as simple as that. I have no intention of owning these ladies. These ladies aren't my slaves. I intend to sever them. Not the other way around. 

Do you think when Donald Trump had sex with his multiple wives to have kids his intent was spiritual? Hell no!! The man doesn't give a shit about his kids(and if you read Mary Trump's book, nor did his father). 

Besides what do you have against lesbians wanting children? How the hell else are they suppose to go about having them? If not me, they'll just find someone else. At least with me I'm paying them and at least with me I can be of assistance if needed. 

I admit, I wish I wasn't a virgin, but if I had to choose between being a virgin and having the potential to have two women raise my/our kids to be great people(i.e. Leo Gura), I'll choose being a virgin all day.

@Jonsey maybe not slaves, but to find a couple of lesbians who needs money to grow up your son...well ,who knows, maybe it's a better deal than a lot of "normal" families. But the question is: why do you need to have a son? 

On 8/5/2020 at 0:59 PM, cobalto said:

@Jonsey maybe not slaves, but to find a couple of lesbians who needs money to grow up your son...well ,who knows, maybe it's a better deal than a lot of "normal" families. But the question is: why do you need to have a son? 

@cobalto

The lesbian couple probably wouldn't need my money. I'm paying them due to the risk of my genetic mutation being passed down to my offspring, hence why I was kicked out of the sperm donor program. I was told my condition made me a hard sale to potential couples who wanted kids via sperm donation. 

Why do I need a son, daughter or kids in general? Well, the same reason Barack and Michelle Obama wanted to have kids. The same reason why the man wanted to be President of the United States. He felt he could do good in the world. He felt he could enact policies that could enrich the lives of those in dire need of enriching. Give hope to those who need it. I feel I can do for the lesbian couple and the kids what he did(or tried to do during his time in office) for the people of this country(USA).

The ladies can do or fuck whoever they want to do or fuck. As long as they take care of themselves and the kids I will love them regardless of their actions and I will always have their backs. If they want to start a business and need me to look after the kids I will have their backs. If they need time to work on their marriage I will gladly take care of the kids while they focus on their issues. 

President Obama didn't run for President for power or free pussy. He ran for President so he could do good for the people. I want to be a sperm donor not so I can get access to free pussy(power) so I can do good for the kids. Again, the lesbian couple are my "Xfinity War" but the children they have via sperm donation will always be my "Endgame." I love them both, but one movie I will always love more than the other.

@Jonsey yeah, I feel the same, but who knows, may be I'm wrong...or not. So ,if I find a woman, and I feel really deeply that I want to have a son with her, I will do. If it doesn't happen, no sons in my life.