Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Call Me Whatever

Voluntary Celibacy

13 posts in this topic

Since I've increased the quality of my consciousness I've lost the motivation to play the parlor games associated with dating, and thus my dating life has stalled into a state of voluntary celibacy at a juncture where I'm getting more eye contact from teens to milfs than I ever have, with such regularity I've come to expect it. Opportunity abounds, and yet, the internal changes I've experienced have dampened my motivation to satisfy the ferocity of my libido. 

On one hand, I imagine a connection with a woman could be so much more amazing post awakening, on the other, I've become resistant to the enmeshments such relations bring. 

If a milf exists in your reality, that means there is a „mum you would like to fuck“. So which one is it, would you like it or not? :D 

No. I'm not interested right now in the enmeshments sexual relations bring, that's the point here.

Many milfs and women in general exist in my reality. All I have to do is go out. Milfs give the most aggressive eye contact in the hopes I'll open them. The younger women are more demure. 

Go for it if that's what you think will have the best outcome for you. I would just be aware if that's not a excuse to not do the work of going out and such.

No real problem in not having sex, relationships or dating if you don't want to.

@Meta-Man Yes, there is an increasing difficulty for me relating with the average girl, and I'm only "awake" now, far from enlightened.

I think I just need to integrate into what for me is an entirely new paradigm. 

What do you guys mean when you say you cannot connect with the average girl? Is it that you cannot talk with her about enlightenment or is it that she doesn't provide the things you would want from a partner?

Dampened my motivation to satisfy the ferocity of my libido. Quite the contradiction there, my friend. I'm thinkin' you've got some shadow issues pertaining to relationships/sexuality and your awakening isn't as deep as you think it is. It's happened to me and I'm working through shadow stuff now. This is very typical Remember that sexuality and spirituality are FAR more connected than most people think. It's up to you to figure out how. 

@Aspiraling Wizard It's not that complicated, and I don't see the contradiction. I get an urge to mate, which is often, then I sublimate that urge into higher drives.

Women are a complete distraction right now, for many reasons.

Boobs are temporary, the Glory of Rome is forever, if you receive my meaning. 

Ok, I see more of what you're saying. It seemed like a redundant statement. To me, if someone's libido was that ferocious, they would have no choice but to run around looking for some tail. But how much of that glory have you REALLY seen? So many times I thought my awakenings were so deep, only to get pummeled by more or realize another facet of something that's bogging me down. How exactly are they a distraction again? With the pandemic your options are in a sense limited anyway so that sublimation could actually turn out to be a good thing. Sublimation can be great if done well. It just seems to me like there's some kind of shadow issue in your view on women. Do you sublimate those urges EVERY time? Personally I doubt it. Unless you're straight up yoga groin locking yourself, you're masturbating....I mean come on. I haven't had a girlfriend/ sex in a couple years and every time I've thought women were a distraction from other things(particularly "spiritual" things), it always came back in shadow work that I was in denial about how badly I wanted to fuck and also to connect. If you're interested in sexual yoga, I can point you to a book on it. I haven't gotten even halfway through it though but so far it's pretty good and it's helped me to reconcile sex and spirituality and heal sexual trauma/shame.

On 4/8/2020 at 0:41 PM, Meta-Man said:

@bejapuskas

When your reality shifts from ‘two’ to ‘one’, it radically changes everything. The average girl (and guy) has no connection to being/presence/stillness whatsoever. She also has not done any work on herself and knows next to nothing about herself and the truth about life, so maturity and wisdom is low. She is not a philosopher in any way, and is blindly living out the life script she has been given. 

In your pursuit of truth you’ve searched every crevice of your soul, looked at all the parts you don’t want to see etc. The avg girl has not even began this work, and has no inclination to do so either. This is ofc not meant to be a critique of the avg girl, it is just stating it as it is.

The deeper you go into this work the bigger the gap between you and ordinary folks become. Yet at the same time the gap paradoxically becomes smaller aswell, because as separation dissolves, you are more intimate, present and fearless with people than you ever were before. So because the gap is smaller, women (and people in general) will be more easily drawn to you. And because the gap is also bigger, ‘establishing’ relationships becomes harder, because the way you perceive and move through life is at a pace and level completely different to theirs.

Also, imagine the scenario where you are sitting in deep stillness and pure being in your living room, basking in the living mystery of existence, just gazing at the walls, while your avg girlfriend sits next to you with her head in her smartphone, furiously scrolling down Kim K’s instagram page.

Perhaps an extreme example, but you get the picture.

You can check out this article too

http://happinessbeyondthought.blogspot.com/2016/11/relationships-attachments-and.html?m=1

Fuck bro difficult to explain it better

@Meta-Man

On 8/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, Meta-Man said:

@bejapuskas

When your reality shifts from ‘two’ to ‘one’, it radically changes everything. The average girl (and guy) has no connection to being/presence/stillness whatsoever. She also has not done any work on herself and knows next to nothing about herself and the truth about life, so maturity and wisdom is low. She is not a philosopher in any way, and is blindly living out the life script she has been given. 

In your pursuit of truth you’ve searched every crevice of your soul, looked at all the parts you don’t want to see etc. The avg girl has not even began this work, and has no inclination to do so either. This is ofc not meant to be a critique of the avg girl, it is just stating it as it is.

The deeper you go into this work the bigger the gap between you and ordinary folks become. Yet at the same time the gap paradoxically becomes smaller aswell, because as separation dissolves, you are more intimate, present and fearless with people than you ever were before. So because the gap is smaller, women (and people in general) will be more easily drawn to you. And because the gap is also bigger, ‘establishing’ relationships becomes harder, because the way you perceive and move through life is at a pace and level completely different to theirs.

Also, imagine the scenario where you are sitting in deep stillness and pure being in your living room, basking in the living mystery of existence, just gazing at the walls, while your avg girlfriend sits next to you with her head in her smartphone, furiously scrolling down Kim K’s instagram page.

Perhaps an extreme example, but you get the picture.

You can check out this article too

http://happinessbeyondthought.blogspot.com/2016/11/relationships-attachments-and.html?m=1

Well said. What could offer more power than living like this? As soon as you go deep, nobody is needed anymore to satisfy you.