Gesundheit

Teal Swan's insanely accurate predictions; covid-19, protests, black rights, etc

13 posts in this topic

Just watch this video.

I never used to believe in this sort of thing, but this seems coherent. I've watched her forecast for 2019 and it made perfect sense on a personal level.

Am I being deluded here?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I am still waiting on that "redistribution of power" prediction.

But yes, Swan is a VERY intelligent person so its no surprise most of what she says turns true.

@Mafortu yeah but also it's true on a personal level that's not mere intelligence in the traditional sense, so there's something more to it, like downloading wisdom from some higher dimensions or something 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I haven't seen this video. But Teal Swan is surprisingly quite legit and very wise in when talking about most topics. I only say surprisingly because I used to be dismissive of her and of new agey stuff. But to me she's an example of it done very well now, much respect. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

There's a lot of controversy surrounding her. I've watched quite a lot of her videos and also seen her response to the criticism about her. She doesn't strike me as full of shit. She seems genuine to me. I don't agree with everything she says, but overall I'd say she's right about a lot of things

1 hour ago, Member said:

Protests and collective changes, floods etc are every  year. So what did she predict other than repeating patterns? This does not sound like an unusual power, it's just guessing. Meh, boring.

Exactly. Listen to her supposed "reading". It is very ambiguous and a form of educated guesswork. She is "predicting" events that are very vague and very poorly specified. If you make a statistical analysis on how many floods there were in 2020 and compare that to 2019 or 2018 I bet you wouldn't find any substantial noteworthy differences whatsoever. She is using a form of unfalsefiable statements that will always somewhat relate to what future reality is going to be. This is a technique that has widely been used by fortune tellers and psychics alike for quite a long time and has a solid history of success.

Edited by Vagos

@Member @Vagos

I have listened to fortune tellers, horoscope, etc.... before and it was obvious bs like you are saying. But this seems like something else entirely. And there's only so many things you can say in 20 minutes, she picked protests which have been a theme of this year so far, and she picked fear which is connected to a lot of things we're seeing including covid-19, she even said that air is the theme of 2020 lol that is no ordinary clue, and she picked racism as well.

There are a lot of topics that you can bring up, but this was focused and did not seem arbitrary. At least it seems to have something more to it than general speculation and unfalsiable statements.

I finally found my hot witch girlfriend. LOL 

There is some truth to her predictions, but they are too generic. Most of what she predicted can be applied to any year, not just 2020. 

@Keyhole  Wrote and this is important.

Because we are all creating our realities those of us who believe in what she is saying and have had experiences of this particular path will understand and those who are on a different journey will not resonate with it, and that will be true for them.

(Im noob to succeed the quote  this properly)

It is hard to know how to tell, how to know, what she says depends who are listening and why. :ph34r:

Feel it, try dont think what to belief, dont search, whats right or wrong, like or dislike, sane or insane.

Talking in western society's about these topic's in wrong situation, might get you incarcerated with some pills to get "well" and stop think outside the collective ego frame. 

Good luck :x

Edited by DIDego

Playing around with words and colours, for the eye to see and mind to think what to feel.

Good   Luck

Know  Think

Feel    Belief

Right  Wrong

Like    Dislike

Sane   Insane

Edited by DIDego

Teal Swan is very awake. No doubt. <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.