28 cm unbuffed

Not that excited about life purpose

26 posts in this topic

@28 cm unbuffed

You have nice but hard manner in words and explain and write very good, i would really like be able to step up my english to your level:$

Because of this i struggle a lot to do 2-way-communication in the level i do in my native language.

Solution towards lvl up, all my electronic stuff are set to english, car, computers, phones, no subtitles or sometimes english.

I purified myself of feelings, which you can't really rely on as a man.

Can you explain further, im not entire sure if i get it totally?

How are your masculin feminin balance?

Talking about feelings?

A man who are crying, are that weak or strong?

1 of my trillion ego issues ,that was a big root problem, short described, the macho culture and how to be and live as man in the modern collective ego.

That i got to handle and do some pretty hard deep shit before, i could proceed with many other areas. 

Can you manage to listen and take advice from a women?

Example.

https://youtu.be/aIC1wHAYRO0

Edited by DIDego

Life purpose should be your innermost calling. A shuttle that heaves you up the Earth.

21 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I was a dreamer, I was doing tons of dumb, girly stuff, and I had to hit rock bottom to realize all of that.

I'm not swallowing that hook. I was born a dreamer -- and my whole life I swayed further away from it because influence of others had muddied the waters.

Take back the childhood magic, man. Regain what was lost. Your purpose may be -- as it was for me - the rediscovery of your raw child self.

I cannot judge your rock bottom realizations nor if trauma had preceded them.

I purified myself of feelings, which you can't really rely on as a man.

Purifying yourself of feelings is at best a defensive mechanism, at worst a bullshit. Feel more. Fuck others, if that's what you are feeling. But feel it more. Do not build walls of reason around yourself. Break them down. You might want to read some of my older threads regarding life purpose.

If you feel empty right now, you are onto something. A certain incongruence exists within you; it's already there. Your heart is trying to tell you something. Perhaps its centerpiece lies in the statement you have written above. 

Edited by SirVladimir

@DIDego

In regards to balancing feminine and masculine - it's perfectly natural for a women to do things, because "this is what I felt was good", etc. There's nothing bad about, but there are limits to this approach, when you are doing only the things like that and f.e you don't brush your teeth, because "you didn't feel like that", you get it? 

Men have to be more grounded, realistic and strategically thinking. I'm not even sure, if that is really men/women issue, or what I mean by that, it's just about finding a balance. About being open emotionally, understanding women, etc, it's something that was my problem for some time, I was really immature, but it's all fine right now. Teal is great. 

If you need english lessons, pm me, we can arrange a Skype call.

@SirVladimir

Yeah, I am recognizing what is going on with me right now. After my dark night of the soul experience and spiritual awakening, I had to isolate myself and really work with what happened, that was really traumatizing experience and I went through something like PTSD. I am working on moving on one step forward every day. 

@John Lula

My mind is not that noisy, it's a silent voice in a background, which I ignore more and more. The problem is, when you are loving yourself more and more, your mind is starting to be your ally, and my ignorance is working against me sometimes, as I said, I need some courage to get back to reality after what happened to me lately.

Thank you all guys, for your help and kind words ;)

@28 cm unbuffed Good to hear. If anything, man, we'll always be here to listen or help. :)

Edited by SirVladimir