Eren Eeager

How to release congested energy?

31 posts in this topic

Hello there,

this is my first post!

I felt drawn to this thread because I have been experiencing tightness and congestion in my chest area too.

I have noticed that tightness in the chest area is quite common. Mine feels like anxiety and I have noticed that the more aware I become overall, the more I feel this tightness and yes this does not feel good at all!... :{ 

I am using a technique that is helping me when I feel it in the moment. It is really simple and makes sense to me.

The tapping technique does not seem to be connected to any particular practice like yoga or chi gong although I did get it from a video that talks about chi gong, so maybe it is chi gong [?]. 

Anyway it is working for me. I will leave a link here to that vid.

In the video they talk about how tension and anxiety collects in the heart area when people slouch forward in the chest.

Do you slouch? This may be restricting the flow of energy in that area of your body?

This happens to me a lot and I am changing it now and it is helping me to feel so much more confident and worthy...just by lifting my chest - it actually changes my perspective of me!

I hope this helps you too!

Maria

@Maria Luca Thank you. 

my anxiety is related to mental illness, it should be gone as soon I heal my mental illness

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager  Just dedicate yourself to the path of healing. Even if you made it in life and became a millionaire with abbs, 10 businesses and 30 Ferraris, if your mind is still fucked up then I will still be happier than you. Don't underestimate the healing that needs to take place. Really it's the only logical thing to do. Path of healing. I am on it, and within 10 years (probably 5 years) I will have rather effortlessly attained what billions of other people try to attain...pure happiness and bliss lol. 

do a sport or learn something like a martial art. i had negative feelings in my body that wouldnt budge and i found i just needed to do something different in my life, so i moved out of my mums house and now the feelings in me are changing.

@Aaron p I am on it bro. see you in that " field".

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:57 AM, Eren Eeager said:

@Nahm I have multiple psychological disorders and I am working through them, so I want to clear these things out. This congested energy is definitely caused by my disorders and it is very irritating.

As you are certain the congested energy is caused by the disorders...can you explain that a little? Can you describe what you’re witnessing by which you’ve arrived at that certainty? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have OCD ,social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder, So obvivously I have to deal with a lot of stress which caused me IBS in mu bowels and this congested like energy in my chest. I have been working on them since a year and I have been dealing with a lot of buried childhood trauma. I also traumatized myself by overthinking caused by OCD. My thoughts were everywhere and I could't control them or deal with them. It was the worst thing ever.

But I am doing fine generally. some days are bad, some times I am disgusted of myself because of my social anxiety, but I learned to accept myself and work from there.

@Eren Eeager

I wish you the best. Hoping you are letting misunderstanding go and realizing much understanding, and continuing to feel better and better for it. I have much respect to you for being on the path of well being and sorting through these things. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm thanks Nahm, you are a kind soul.

Inner body meditation helps with this. You use the tightness in the chest as a meditation object or like an anchor, see if you can focus on it and let everything else go. You might notice you start taking these huge deep breaths automatically, like you had been suffocating and you can finally breath again. That's that it's working but it won't necessarily relieve the tightness, the key is to not try to remove it, just keep focusing your attention on the inner body and let everything else go. You might notice the anxiety get revealed clearer, as you embrace the anxiety, it transmutes into peace.