Eren Eeager

How to release congested energy?

31 posts in this topic

I feel that my energy is congested especially in my chest. It is not flowing freely and I cannot release it. some help is appreciated.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Bending back is extremly effective in releasing energy. Just be careful, once it lost connectedness for a split second and hit my head :D

Breathe through it slowly. Allow the breath to align your body. 

@Nahm I have multiple psychological disorders and I am working through them, so I want to clear these things out. This congested energy is definitely caused by my disorders and it is very irritating.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager

Sorry to hear that. Honestly I don’t sense anything wrong with you at all, but I digress.

Maybe we could shoot for just one then. One thing you want to transpire, have, be, or experience in this life...?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I want to get back on my feet, and be a healthy , at least stage orange personality.

@Eren Eeager

Awesome.  I firmly believe that you will. 

What about something that is not a thought about you though. 

What would be the smallest, least stressful, simplest, easiest step you could take toward that vision? 

One tiny step, one little thing you could do today - and then feel good about having done..?

Let’s aim to discover momentum here with this convo...rather than even considering how much momentum, or what the change will bring, etc. If you’re interested in this suggested way, or course of going about it. 

@Nahm honestly everything is stressful in my life. I need to relieve this chronic anxiety I am feeling.

25 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I want to get back on my feet, and be a healthy

@Eren Eeager no you don't. You want your disorders removed and your mind healed. You want a mind that doesn't cause you anxiety and depression. You want to be normal, healed and happy. 

You need hardcore practices every day. Choose one or more from these I'd say: self enquiry, kriya yoga (concentration), mantra meditation. You'll also need hardcore contemplation going on. And most importantly, multiple hard hitting 5meo retreats with multiple breakthroughs and deep awakenings.

Your disorders will not be removed by "bending backwards" haha sorry

1 hour ago, Username said:

Bending back

Also, the tightness in your chest isint what's causing your psychological disorders, you psychological disorders are most likely causing anxiety, which is most likely causing there to be tightness in your chest. 

I had my time dancing with serious anxiety stretched out over YEARS and YEARS, nobody understands how much it affects you. Constant torture. The biggest thing for me was the *choice*. Fight or flight. Try to escape it or make the choice to defeat it no matter the cost. 

Also you probably might not actually have multiple disorders you could just be psychotic (I was). Then from this can stem many different effects.

PS: be aware that smoking weed increases anxiety. Any kind of regular drug use (legal or illegal) should be inspected. I wish you all the luck in the world bro♥️

Edited by Aaron p

12 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Nahm honestly everything is stressful in my life. I need to relieve this chronic anxiety I am feeling.

If your interested, if you want to ‘play along’ for your well being sake....start at the top of this thread and read it slowly. See if you can notice the ignoring of all attempts to focus on even the tiniest of things you could do to feel better....and the asserting that the focus stay on what does not feel good to you. See if you are able to connect the dots, and realize even if only a bit, that is what you are labeling “chronic anxiety”. If you can see that...how do you think you’d feel if you focused on and expressed even the tiniest most minuscule comment, thought or notion - of what you want?

I know mental diseases are not easy to fix, I have been struggling with them for more than a year, but I need a quick fix to this irritating symptom 

@Eren Eeager

Dis ease, or not to be at ease...is focusing on what does not feel good to you. Focusing on what feels good to you, no matter how small of a thing or notion that is - feels good, and puts you in kind, at ease. It is what it is to be, at ease. Thinking in steps can sometimes be more usable...

The first step would be acknowledging to yourself that you are experiencing more of what you are focusing on, and have been for as long as you can remember any experience at all. The environment you were raised in plays a major role in this, but only for as long as you continue to see that it does. It’s a very slippery slope & initially hard to notice the role momentum has played in it. You can change that momentum. You are powerful beyond measure.

The second step would be noticing focus is an effortless happening, and it an be effortlessly directed to what feels good to you. Think of barely lifting a finger to change channels on a tv. Then notice ten minutes later, you’re pretty into that show. If you find you don’t like how it feels, you can again, change the channel.

The third step would be recognizing the tension that arises from the acknowledgment you’ve been focusing on what does not feel good to you, is why you don’t feel good. It’s called tense-sion, because it has to do with now being filtered through past tense, via holding onto beliefs about yourself, based on experience believed to have transpired “in a past”.  This is not a mystery, it is simply what’s happening right now. There is now past. There is now, and it is appearing in such a way that it is very convincing there is time. That the past influences, would be The primary belief being believed, right now. To experience a change you want can take time. We can not snap our fingers and turn a lump of clay into a car...but focus does not take time. This is how it is that there appears experience at all. If you could snap your fingers and change anything...in about five snaps everything would be so perfect, you’d be right back to infinite perfection, without experience. You can change what you’re focused on right now. You are reluctant to even entertain this notion....but your inner being is all for it. Your inner being is this now, which is appearing in such a manor that there seems to be time & a past. 

Hence, your tension in the heart area is the mind holding back the love you are, via beliefs about who you are, via believing in, a past. If thoughts about who you are don’t feel good, they aren’t true. That is misunderstanding. When you recognize you are misunderstanding, it can be recognized that there is the potential to understand. What stands to be understood, is that this experience of being human is perpetuated by, albeit an appearance - births & deaths. Each of us is born somewhere, with some perspectives acquired from our environment. Some folks roll with that for the duration, while other open their mind, and thus transcend their culture, the beliefs, their suffering, and ultimately, their belief they are a finite form called “a person”, who is born & dies. 

This thread is a pretty a useable example. But alas, I digress, as you’re ignoring all of what’s being said, and focusing only on what you don’t want, and insisting the resulting feeling of not being at ease, could not possibly be due to your focusing. That’s fine, really. You’re just not ready to let go of the influence of the past & environment. As the momentum continue in the direction you do not want, the suffering intensifies, and ultimately you will acknowledge to yourself that it was your focus all along. That happens when it happens so to speak. If today is not that day for you, no worries. 

Going back a bit, this is the importance of recognizing momentum. That your focusing ‘got you here’ is an important factor to acknowledge, because it begins to be seen, that focus works just as readily, easily & effortlessly, with regard to what you want & how you want to feel. The goof feeling when things change for the better, is the exact same good feeling when you choose to focus on what you want. You can experience this goof feeling, and relief of the congestion in the chest, right now. It is always up to you. 

I acknowledge this is bold to say, but your inner being is more or less agreeable with what’s being said here. Me, and me saying it, is nothing and could & should be regarded (at best) as a pointer to your inner being, to listening to how you feel instead of what you think or believe. By inner being, I mean the unconditional love that you truly are. In experience, by the love that you are, I mean desire. By desire, I mean what you want to create. To create is intrinsic, inherent, as you are the creator. To be the unconditional love that you truly are, and to create what you want, is to be at ease in the heart and the mind. This is to be aligned, this is the joy of experience, creating. You did not come into this place to do, think, or believe as others do. You came to be you, and to create & to do what you want. I believe you are experiencing the suffering of maintaining discord with who you really are, and what you’re really capable of. Again, the “problem”, is that the truth is you are immeasurably awesome, can can do what you actually want. Believing this is not true feels like congestion in the heart area, because it is a denial of who you really are. 

TLDR: You can’t “fix” you. That’s just believing something is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you. Focus is working perfectly. Relatively, the love that you are is working perfectly. You’re being innocently hard headed, and it sucks for you. Stop aiming to “fix you”...and start focusing on what you want & what feels good to you. By not making it all about you, and making it about what you want to do, have or be, there is no “problem”...just another creator creating. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

What would be the smallest, least stressful, simplest, easiest step you could take toward that vision? 

One tiny step, one little thing you could do today - and then feel good about having done..?

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

quick fix

5-MeO-DMT 

What bro? @Nahm ill definitely be taking it again. I'll not be touching that weird "crystal isolate" stuff again. That was just really crap stuff. 5meo is going to be single most important part of my path, likely, for the next 5 years

@Aaron p

I’m not suggesting you don’t (or that you do). But...a ‘quick fix’, that you’ll be using for the next 5 years? 

“Single most important”....more important than creating the life you want? 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Aaron p

I’m not suggesting you don’t (or that you do). But...a ‘quick fix’, that you’ll be using for the next 5 years?

@Nahm yeah man, I guess it's just dependant upon how much you want to fix. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

“Single most important”....more important than creating the life you want? 

We'll 5meo will be the means by which I will create the life I want